F20 Liga Quarantina

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Figo @Gucci mane @Ferrari @Southerner @Enlightenednomad

Welcome to the SSpot Liga Quarantina

The rules are simple - see below. Obviously the last rule won't apply here as we are all remote. You will have to play each other online according to your availability.

liga.png

This is the table - you will have to @ me in this thread with your results regularly so that I can update the table. Go to the link below to see it updated.

liga1.png

There is also a top 4 knockout spin off so once the league is over, the top 4 will compete for a cup (1 leg only for Semis and Final).

Fixtures are all below - it doesn't matter the order in which you play, I will update the scoresheet accordingly.

fix1.png
fix2.png
fix3.png

Lastly but most importantly, please show some good online sportsmanship and don't quit a game if you're losing. As you can see from the table, we will be counting in goal difference and quitting a game would be unfair to yourself and everyone else.

On that note

3438030-5361513732-Windi.gif

Mckenzie

VIP
@Ferrari saw your comment in the other thread, let's get our 2 league games out the way if you're free, i'm around for the next 30 minutes.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ohh yeah btw at the end of the game save the stats and send it on here or if you’re shy dm it to @Mckenzie

We need the goals for and goals against etc it’ll come handy if we have a tie breaker in the end.

Best of luck boys. :salute:

Mckenzie

VIP
Ohh yeah btw at the end of the game save the stats and send it on here or if you’re shy dm it to @Mckenzie

We need the goals for and goals against etc it’ll come handy if we have a tie breaker in the end.

Best of luck boys. :salute:

Theres an admin link that i may dm to you all, you can add in the results yourselves, saves the energy or embarassment of messaging me but we'll see.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
you're a lot better. wtf
wassup with niggas anticipating my passes and covering everywhere?:mugshotman:

like nigga let fucking breath.
:lolbron:
Abti if it wasn’t for Salah pace on the wings I don’t think you would’ve done much damage to me. I slipped up few times and fuked up on switching with led to some of your goals.

When you started pressing me :damn:I can’t stand Liverpool pressing walahi niggas get on you like hungry hyenas.

GG tho.We’ll play friendlies IA.

Trending

Latest posts