F20 Liga Quarantina

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This nigga Is heated after that L. :russ:

How I park the bus when I had 56% possession and put up more shots(and shots on target)than you? :wtf:

I made a clutch substitution at the end go bring on Mendy, he sparked the counter attack for Bale's game winning goal. :mjlaugh:

Stop whining like a little bit*h, you paused the match multiple times during our last game. I did try to prevent you from making any substitutions to tire out your team. :mjlaugh:

It doesn't matter how it goes in as long as it goes in. :mjlaugh:

That last goal that eliminated you was beautiful wasn't it:mjlaugh:
I couldn’t do anything about the goal. I always have my full backs up high in the pitch and you put one ball behind Pavard who’s slow af and fatigued too he was caught out and which made me bring out my center backs and made Bale wide open for the tap in. I kinda knew it was coming by the time I wanted to react and defend it better it was too late.

I only paused before the game started. You call that pausing? :drakelaugh:So many things happen when you start the game and some people like to adjust to things but I guess that’s not how you roll. As long as you get your W you don’t care how you get it.

GG ninyow. Good luck in the final.

I couldn’t do anything about the goal. I always have my full backs up high in the pitch and you put one ball behind Pavard who’s slow af and fatigued too. I kinda knew it was coming by the time I wanted to react and defend it better it was too late.

I only paused before the game started. You call that pausing? :drakelaugh:So many things happen when you start the game and some people like to adjust to things but I guess that’s not how you roll. As long as you get your W you don’t care how you get it.

GG ninyow. Good luck in the final.
I'll be more considerate next time if you want to pause mid match.:mjpls:

I usually become shit if I play more than 1 season with someone because they figure out my playing style. Gucci got a cup on me atm. :mjkkk:

I'm going to beat this nigga in the final. I want you to title me Fifa King next to my username. :mjpls:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
2-1, last minute goal. It was a great match of end to end football wasn't it? @Figo :russ:
Bro the game was a classic. You were up 1-0 I bring on Shootinho he scores a banger 1-1 and you make a clutch sub with Mendy and won the game 2-1 in the dying minutes.

All the games we played tonight were like CL finals. :wow:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If he does the blame on him winning the league will be on you. :lolbron::damn:

We need another tourney when you get the game back IA.

Ninyahow what frustrated me in my last game was that my equalising goal against him was a masterclass, no counter attacks or chances from his mistakes, just short passes, through-passes and move starting from the keeper, cutting in and getting behind simultaneously, the passing accuracy was 93% at one point. I utilised 6 players in his half. I felt like msdossary the Saudi World Fifa Champion with his clinical chance-to-goal ratio. Then he long balls it to sterling who ran down the wing, edged into the penalty box and slots it in the near post :bell: not even a sweaty goal but a "hit and hope" goal from the side netting despite doing my best to contain him away from a clear shot on goal. This is the first time i played Fifa since 2017, i was division 1 champ back in the day but every edition gets more challenging. Set pieces and defence is really a problem against certain teams.

After Ramadan, we can hopefully get more contestants and we will do another league iA.

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ninyahow what frustrated me in my last game was that my equalising goal against him was a masterclass, no counter attacks or chances from his mistakes, just short passes, through-passes and move starting from the keeper, cutting in and getting behind simultaneously, the passing accuracy was 93% at one point. I utilised 6 players in his half. I felt like msdossary the Saudi World Fifa Champion with his clinical chance-to-goal ratio. Then he long balls it to sterling who ran down the wing, edged into the penalty box and slots it in the near post :bell: not even a sweaty goal but a "hit and hope" goal from the side netting despite doing my best to contain him away from a clear shot on goal. This is the first time i played Fifa since 2017, i was division 1 champ back in the day but every edition gets more challenging. Set pieces and defence is really a problem against certain teams.

After Ramadan, we can hopefully get more contestants and we will do another league iA.
Unlucky bro but that’s how the game be like sometimes. I noticed those little Barca like passes when I played you it caught me off guard ngl. Me and you deserved to play a cup tbh we had some unfinished business.

IA can’t wait for the next tourney.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Enlightenednomad my nigha

20200423_210105.jpg

@Figo You wanna play 3rd place playoffs :lolbron:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Congratulations bro well deserved I had a feeling you were a dark horse after playing you

I thought Figo won the league dude was on fire when I left but well done Gucci didn't see that coming

Wasn't receiving notifications to this thread man missed the banter :mjcry:
I should’ve won bro but I was surprised when @Gucci mane came back he won on goal difference. I had 4 draws and 1 L the 4 draws ruined me.

One problem I made was play my games quick smh if I had played it slowly I would’ve known how close Gucci was behind me and played my last two games with @Mckenzie better.

Anyway congrats to @Gucci mane and @Enlightenednomad:salute:

Trending

Latest posts