F20 Liga Quarantina

How did @Ferrari beat @Mckenzie but since then hasn’t been able to get a draw? :faysalwtf:Did the L’s affect you ninyow maybe you shouldn’t have played back to back games.:russ::deadmanny:
idk. you and southerner are very similar. i think you two will be at finals.
my defense is the problem. I conceceded 9 to you and 8 to nomad i think.
no offense to the rest, especially since I am in in no position to talk shit.:ftw9nwa:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
idk. you and southerner are very similar. i think you two will be at finals.
my defense is the problem. I conceceded 9 to you and 8 to nomad i think.
no offense to the rest, especially since I am in in no position to talk shit.:ftw9nwa:
I still have 3 players to play LoL still early.

Nah bro you’re not bad but I’m sure you were unlucky in some games.

You shouldn’t rely on defense on fifa because the game has many problems which fuks you up sometimes. As long as you can out score your opponent you can bag draw/wins.

To me I think you rushed your games. You should’ve played 2 games a day and if you took an L let it marinate over night or else it would got into your head and causes you to fuk up more which it seems it did to you now. :kanyehmm:

Just don’t let Gucci xoog you.

I still have 3 players to play LoL still early.

Nah bro you’re not bad but I’m sure you were unlucky in some games.

You shouldn’t rely on defense on fifa because the game has many problems which fuks you up sometimes. As long as you can out score your opponent you can bag draw/wins.

To me I think you rushed your games. You should’ve played 2 games a day and if you took an L let it marinate over night or else it would got into your head and causes you to fuk up more which it seems it did to you now. :kanyehmm:

Just don’t let Gucci xoog you.

i tend to press with multiple players chasing the ball at once too, which creates all types of holes in my team, and it is the only way i know how to defend.

f*ck it.

@Gucci mane i am gonna f*ck you bro.:ftw9nwa:

i tend to press with multiple players chasing the ball at once too, which creates all types of holes in my team, and it is the only way i know how to defend.

f*ck it.

@Gucci mane i am gonna f*ck you bro.:ftw9nwa:
Honestly, compared to Gucci and Southerner I fucking suck but somehow I'm pulling out games. I can't dribble past players, can't keep possession, and my crossing is subpar. My defense keeps me in games, lol.

Last edited:
Honestly, compared to Gucci and Southerner I fucking suck but somehow I'm pulling out games. I can't dribble pass players, can't keep possession, and my crossing is subpar. My defense keeps me in games, lol.
my defense failed me.
i think had 30 goals scored one me already.

the way you guys have niggas running around marking every ball is what got me. idk how to maneuver that shit.

my defense failed me.
i think had 30 goals scored one me already.

the way you guys have niggas running around marking every ball is what got me. idk how to maneuver that shit.
Your attacking is good bro but your defense needs work. My setting is set on manual for marking, I try to shadow the striker with Sissoko as my CDM and press with my two other CM's in 433 holding formation. You can try the same scheme with Liverpool.

Your attacking is good bro but your defense needs work. My setting is set on manual for marking, I try to shadow the striker with Sissoko as my CDM and press with my two other CM's in 433 holding formation. You can try the same scheme with Liverpool.
how can you control so many players tho?
i notice southerner and figo are good at this.

they got a nigga on the guy that has the ball while simultaneously having niggas running around covering potential passes. i can only work with one player at a time.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Honestly, compared to Gucci and Southerner I fucking suck but somehow I'm pulling out games. I can't dribble past players, can't keep possession, and my crossing is subpar. My defense keeps me in games, lol.
1586917404543.gif

Trending

Latest posts