F20 Liga Quarantina

:lolbron:
Abti if it wasn’t for Salah pace on the wings I don’t think you would’ve done much damage to me. I slipped up few times and fuked up on switching with led to some of your goals.

When you started pressing me :damn:I can’t stand Liverpool pressing walahi niggas get on you like hungry hyenas.

GG tho.We’ll play friendlies IA.
God damn nigga i was getting caught up with the ball at my feet trying to decide what to do.
you're too fast.

good luck @Southerner i took a -5 goal difference and two Ls.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Walahi I don’t how @Figo finds those spaces in the defence but now relying on others to save us

First game I had braithwaite on the bench instead of Dembele :mjcry:
Bro first game you were riding your luck:damn: I should’ve won the game at HT but as usual the snake Di Maria bottles easy chances. Idk how it ended 0-0

Second game even tho I went up 3-0 you came back and almost got a point. :damedamn:

I like how you don’t give up tbh makes the game more competitive. You’ve almost came back from 4-0 and 3-0 against me so far:browtf:

I swear idk what’s about you that makes me forget how to finish but it’s like you put a spell on my finishing whenever we play. I be missing some easy ass chances.

Btw you should play with Juve I told you before you play a lot better with them.

We’re 1-1 now with our cups:hemad:

I killed two birds with one stone lmao got my cup and 2 wins for the league.

This is how our head to head friendlies is looking rn:wow: Ngl first cup fuked me up.

I didn’t have a single L in the second cup.

Last edited:
Bro first game you were riding your luck:damn: I should’ve won the game at HT but as usual the snake Di Maria bottles easy chances. Idk how it ended 0-0

Second game even tho I went up 3-0 you came back and almost got a point. :damedamn:

I like how you don’t give up tbh makes the game more competitive. You’ve almost came back from 4-0 and 3-0 against me so far:browtf:

I swear idk what’s about you that makes me forget how to finish but it’s like you put a spell on my finishing whenever we play. I be missing some easy ass chances.

Btw you should play with Juve I told you before you play a lot better with them.

We’re 1-1 now with our cups:hemad:

I killed two birds with one stone lmao got my cup and 2 wins for the league.

This is how our head to head friendlies is looking rn:wow: Ngl first cup fuked me up.

I didn’t have a single L in the second cup.

I start off too slow in every game but finish strong. Nearly scored in the second game to equalise but that was a tough match loved the intensity

First game I should have lost but somehow we got a point.

The Juventus is slow as f*ck bro PSG would get through np but like I said if you finish your chances it’s hard to beat you.

I’m technically not last so that’s a positive I guess

Two games in and feels like it’s already over :mjlol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I start off too slow in every game but finish strong. Nearly scored in the second game to equalise but that was a tough match loved the intensity

First game I should have lost but somehow we got a point.

The Juventus is slow as f*ck bro PSG would get through np but like I said if you finish your chances it’s hard to beat you.

I’m technically not last so that’s a positive I guess

Two games in and feels like it’s already over :mjlol:
Ciyaar waa galin dambe bro. Top 4 teams go to a knock out stage anyway so still a lot to play for. :hemad:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
results.png

Trending

Latest posts