f*ck THE CEEB CULTURE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah whats weird though is that Somalis dont look Down on cab drivers But other manual work like plumping,electricity etc

Also a Problem back home with many is that the only type of work they deem as work is sitting in a fancy Office and giving out orders nobody over there believes in working your way up from the bottom

I even suggested to My cousin whose looking for work to do some volunteering and he refused saying id rather be unemployed than work for free

Trust me bro, it's not like you can go from working for Uber to owning a taxi firm these days.

However you can go from plumber to plumbing company owner or from an electrician to an electrician company owner.

There was a Somali electrician I was talking to on Somali Features who said it is possible to earn £50000+ a year doing it self employed after 3 -5 years of great work for people. Self employed workers also pay less tax which is why a lot are taxi drivers.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Where I come from, laziness is frowned upon and it is a shame if a man does not have a job.

I'd send their ungrateful asses back to Somalia. Below, your dignity to do manual labour? GTFO!

I guess all those fat ass aunties are doctors and lawyers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending