SERIOUS Exmuslims- Cutting contact with family- Advice needed

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Its harsh world for Somali Murtads.
They cant visit their motherland.
Also Somali community wants nothing to do with them.

Their only option is learning Amhara or melting with the Whites just like Ayaan did.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I really can't convey how I truly feel about Islam over text but all I can say for now is that I'm trying my best to be a better Muslim

I pray 5 times, I'm on track to finishing the Quran during Ramadan and I haven't miss a single day of fasting.

Yet I still feel a heaviness in my heart and my mind wonders whether I'll truly be happy like this for the rest of my life.

I'm still young and naive so hopefully things change for the better in the future but for now this lifestyle is exhausting me.

I recommend reciting the Prophets fav dua after each salaat;

3809e9d042975aba2737ab98411392ce.jpg

Explanation/context behind it;

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
We’re in a month of barakaysan where shaytan especially the big boys are locked up and this is what’s going through your head? :mindblown::snoop:Ilahey haku soo hanuuniyo.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I can defend my beliefs from a position of learning, not just repeating what others have told me

I've challenged the gaals here to debate but no one was up for it. Giving up Islam for gaalnimo merely for carnal desires is Low IQ

No Somali Gaal can defend their beliefs nor explain it :cosbyhmm:

That’s true they all waffle on about the same Richard Dawkins stuff.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Giving qashins to a lost sister ain’t gonna help guys if anything it’ll drive her away :westbrookwtf:
Ninyow we’ve had people lie about being bitten by a dog on here. I’m not saying this person is lying but let’s not jump to conclusions or we’ll be played again.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Because I’ll be living as a gaal woman. I might have a man over- or living with me. Imagine Muslim somali parents coming to the door to have a gaal man open the door with their half dressed daughter? They’ll foreshore know I’m gaal than. And that’ll just cause further heartache.
0DD285CC-138A-4A6C-A018-BC3206790690.jpeg

yikes, I nearly threw up a little in my mouth nacala shaydaanka ku yaal. What a dilemma

DISCLAIMER: Please be respectful. I understand exmuslims aren’t liked on here obviously, but be respectful as this thread is on a serious matter. I understand you think I’m stupid for my choices, but please don’t actively try to ruin this thread. We can always make another thread and dual it out but this is not the thread to be telling us how wrong we are on Islam, we get it-you think we’re wrong & dumb.This is a serious thread and I really do need advice.

Alright, so- somali ex Muslims, how do you deal with your family? Most of us don’t tell them we don’t believe anymore, but how do you live your life freely without telling them. Especially if you’re a girl, your parents are very religious, you’re forced to wear the hijab and everything. You can’t move out because you’re not allowed to move out without a husband. What do you do? Forever live a pretend Muslim life? Do you just move out one day and not tell them? What do you do?

What are your life plans regarding your families?

I’ve thought about everything from faking a marriage to be able to move out, to just moving out one day while they’re at work and cutting all contact- just leaving a letter telling them to not worry about me.

Will I waste my life trying to make my parents happy and be miserable? Or do I live my life and be happy and break my parents hearts? I don’t dont want to do.
sister what made you disbelieve the most merciful and did you some research before coming to that conclusion

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Those who left the religion should know that you are only ruining your akhirah.
This life is short, at best 60 years.

7. If you disbelieve, then verily, Allah is not in need of you, He likes not disbelief for His servants. And if you are grateful (by being believers), He is pleased therewith for you. No bearer of burdens shall bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, so He will inform you what you used to do. Verily, He is the All-Knower of that which is in (men’s) breasts.

The real loser is the one who prefers the temporary above the permanent.

I love the rationale this gaal uses for breaking her parent's hearts wallahi. "I want to live free" kulaha.

Your wrapped definition of "living free" can be boiled down to "I want to drink, have sex outside of marriage and generally imitate westerners".
That isn't freedom. The rules that Islam imposes on you weren't put in place just for a bit of fucking banter. They have real-life social consequences, that are positive for the most part.

Completely rejecting Islam, or any religion, because you don't agree with or can't make sense of a few parts is akin to throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

You're in for a lifetime of being just another rootless gaal with broken familial ties, with no real sense of purpose or belonging. There's no compulsion in religion but I hope your resolve in your gaalnimo is strong, you're in for a rough ride.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Warya Figo you still here.. I thought the Ramadan hunger knocked you out
Knocked out? Caloosha ba isii kala baxdey ninyow.:francis:

I thought I’d lose a bit of weight but milkshakes baa every other night isla dhacaa.:damn:I blame @Odkac WRLD dude lied so many times before Ramadan about buying me a milkshakes.:ileycry:

Ninyow we’ve had people lie about being bitten by a dog on here. I’m not saying this person is lying but let’s not jump to conclusions or we’ll be played again.
I forgot about that but if it’s true the repercussions are greater.

also remove that qashin @Marcus or I’ll expose you :pachah1:

I love the rationale this gaal uses for breaking her parent's hearts wallahi. "I want to live free" kulaha.

Your wrapped definition of "living free" can be boiled down to "I want to drink, have sex outside of marriage and generally imitate westerners".
That isn't freedom. The rules that Islam imposes on you weren't put in place just for a bit of fucking banter. They have real-life social consequences, that are positive for the most part.

Completely rejecting Islam, or any religion, because you don't agree with or can't make sense of a few parts is akin to throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

You're in for a lifetime of being just another rootless gaal with broken familial ties, with no real sense of purpose or belonging. There's no compulsion in religion but I hope your resolve in your gaalnimo is strong, you're in for a rough ride.
Well said my brother.. The so called western freedom is nothing but an illusion.. I grew up with these gaalo and have experienced this lifestyle first hand and my conclusion is they are selling you an illusion..

Bro I am not a full Gaal and still consider my self a Muslim since it is part of me but when you are drinking alcohol, smoking weed and having haraam sex every weekend, you are Gaal and not Muslim, might as well admit it and get acquainted with it, can't be doing all these haraam deeds and lie to yourself, hopefully one day I will return to Allah and become a Muslim again.
:manny:
Allah is always al qafur the door of forgiveness is always open until the last moments of your life repent brother plus drinking alcohol having sex and smoking weed doesn't make you leave islam yes they are sins which you can repent there was a man who used to drink, rob people and commit zina and one day he had a verse in the quran saying "isn't it not the time that they repent and their hearts full of remembrance of their Lord" the man repented and become a great scholar until he was nicknamed imam al haramain

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
What do you mean, most of them probably want to be Muslims but they might’ve had bad experiences with Islam

Bad experiences is supposed to make your relationship with Allah swt better, not other way round and become an apostate.

Trending