"Ex-Muslim" Somali makes a terrible take on our Dhaqan

I find it weird that people on here are lurking in ex-Muslim spaces. There must be some type of internal struggle going on. I mean how happy can you really be in you deen, your culture and your religion if you’re in these spaces?

Last edited:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Other than being iq lixdan iyo sideed, we’ve got a good culture. The 68 thing is shared with all dark coloured people from the southern and parts of northern hemisphere

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I find it weird that people on here are lurking in ex-Muslim spaces. There must be some type of internal struggle going on. I mean how happy can you really be in you deen, your culture and your religion if you’re in these spaces?
It’s what they’re thinking so they want to gauge response

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Other than being iq lixdan iyo sideed, we’ve got a good culture. The 68 thing is shared with all dark coloured people from the southern and parts of northern hemisphere

Waryaa, I know you is trolling but the 68 thing is literally a flat-out lie just so you know:

The most annoying thing about that IQ thing is that it's a flat-out lie. It's from the known racist and charlatan Richard Lynn's original paper where they were shown to have fabricated the results of many countries to suit their agenda while pretty much ignoring the Flynn Effect which shows that, as countries industrialize, their average IQ rises to the level of current industrialized countries which, for example, explains the variability of Chines IQ since the 1980s.

You know what they did with Somalia? They tested one malnourished Ethiopian village with a supposed IQ of 64 then just assumed Somalia was at some sort of average between that single Ethiopian village and another neighboring country like Kenya where they again just used one small, biased sample. They never even tested any Somalis.

These people deserve to lynched for insulting and dehumanizing entire peoples like this. Human garbage. And shame on any self-hating Somali who ever quoted this crap and didn't do their homework.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Waryaa, I know you is trolling but the 68 thing is literally a flat-out lie just so you know:
People of same colour, same language, same religion and homogenous country can’t figure out a way to govern themselves and have to be scattered around the world taking welfare and being in gangs etc. Telling me that’s not 68?

:ulyin:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
People of same colour, same language, same religion and homogenous country can’t figure out a way to govern themselves and have to be scattered around the world taking welfare and being in gangs etc

Sure, but that doesn't change that that number is completely fake and you're being over self-hating for promoting it. And 68 IQ? Are you for real? That's a barely functional human being. They wouldn't even be competent enough to load a gun let alone start street gangs.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Im not speaking about anyone in particular. I just find it fascinating. There’s nothing wrong with having questions my friend. I didn’t call you a gaalo. Why so defensive?

Didn't say you did, abaayo. And nobody is a robot who's never had at least some doubts or at minimum a "barely practicing" phase, truth be told.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Sure, but that doesn't change that that number is completely fake and you're being over self-hating for promoting it. And 68 IQ? Are you for real? That's a barely functional human being. They wouldn't even be competent enough to load a gun let alone start street gangs.
It’s not really about the number. Something has to be extremely wrong with us to not figure it out even though all of the ingredients of a stable country are there. Can you imagine if 1/2 of all the foreign aid money went into doing things for people in Somalia and not in the pockets of corrupt low iq bum politicians

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It’s not really about the number. Something has to be extremely wrong with us to not figure it out even though all of the ingredients of a stable country are there. Can you imagine if 1/2 of all the foreign aid money went into doing things for people in Somalia and not in the pockets of corrupt low iq bum politicians

All things considered? Given the corrupt politicians and other bottom-feeders; neighboring and other foreign countries constantly looting, politicking and undermining; the fact that, despite all the brouhaha, about oil Somalia isn't actually very rich in natural resources by the looks of it like oil, minerals, precious stones and the like; and that the country underwent a brutal civil war and is basically a sad casualty of the Cold-War... Somalis have honestly done pretty well for themselves trudging along as it is. That Somali towns and cities even look like this with all those roadblocks (like no proper functioning government) and that there are still diasporans who end up going to Unis like Cambridge and Harvard from time to time or that there are thousands of wealthy Somali business people across Africa and Asia and dominating in places like Kenya... it's impressive.

Don't be overly dramatic, saxiib. And whatever holds Somalis back it's a lot more complicated than some retarded shit like "hur dur, we are fundamentally inferior" or whatever odd stuff your self-hating self seems to subscribe to.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
All things considered? Given the corrupt politicians and other bottom-feeders; neighboring and other foreign countries constantly looting, politicking and undermining; the fact that, despite all the brouhaha, about oil Somalia isn't actually very rich in natural resources by the looks of it like oil, minerals, precious stones and the like; and that the country underwent a brutal civil war and is basically a sad casualty of the Cold-War... Somalis have honestly done pretty well for themselves trudging along as it is. That Somali towns and cities even look like this with all those roadblocks (like no proper functioning government) and that there are still diasporans who end up going to Unis like Cambridge and Harvard from time to time or that there are thousands of wealthy Somali business people across Africa and Asia and dominating in places like Kenya... it's impressive.

Don't be overly dramatic, saxiib. And whatever holds Somalis back it's a lot more complicated than some retarded shit like "hur dur, we are fundamentally inferior" or whatever odd stuff your self-hating self seems to subscribe to.
Take off the rose coloured glasses my friend. What do you call selfish people who are very short sighted?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Take off the rose coloured glasses my friend. What do you call selfish people who are very short sighted?

Take off those pathetic self-hating glasses, my saxiib. You probably even believed that retarded 68 IQ garbage and never even did your homework to find out it was fake. Do you really hate your own people so much that you'd think they were pretty much clinically retarded? And to think they are fundamentally inferior to cadaans or something? Disgusting.

And childish, saxiib. That's probably what I'd call them. But you are the childish one if you think the world is that simple and that the politicians looting Somali are "low IQ". They're not. These fuckers are pretty clever and devious about what they do. Short-sighted and psychopathic and don't care about the poor in their homeland? 100%. That summarizes most of the rich and powerful even in the west. Plain retards? Some of these odays probably have higher IQs than you and are often masters or PHD holders.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Take off those pathetic self-hating glasses, my saxiib. You probably even believed that retarded 68 IQ garbage and never even did your homework to find out it was fake. Do you really hate your own people so much that you'd think they were pretty much clinically retarded? And to think they are fundamentally inferior to cadaans or something? Disgusting.

And childish, saxiib. That's probably what I'd call them. But you are the childish one if you think the world is that simple and that the politicians looting Somali are "low IQ". They're not. These fuckers are pretty clever and devious about what they do. Short-sighted and psychopathic and don't care about the poor in their homeland? 100%. That summarizes most of the rich and powerful even in the west. Plain retards? Some of these odays probably have higher IQs than you and are often masters or PHD holders.
You and I live in the west and can’t spend the best part of our lives in our own home country without some bum wearing underwear on his head blowing something ip. That’s why I’m mad. Taking personal gain over your grand children and great grand children’s wellness is high Iq? Get out of here dude

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You and I live in the west and can’t spend the best part of our lives in our own home country. That’s why I’m mad. Taking personal gain over your grand children and great grand children’s wellness is high Iq? Get out of here dude

I don't live in the West. I live in the Persian Gulf where I was born and raised and the only passports I hold are Somali and Jabuutian. Never stepped foot in a western country outside of Holland, Germany and Switzerland which I went to as a Somali child to see some doctors for a condition I had. And I fully intend to settle back home and do have assets and a place to live there. So speak for yourself. But even so, what is exactly wrong with moving to the west as refugees in search of a better life?

And I never said Somalis are particularly high IQ. They're not. Just take issue with your disgusting self-hating bullshit where you actually think they're clinically retarded. Wtf? Somalis are human beings like anybody else. There are imbeciles and there are smart people. Good people and bad people. Don't get dramatic. And the actual science on stuff like IQ would pretty much agree with this (look up the Flynn effect). That is all, saxiib.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I don't live in the West. I live in the Persian Gulf where I was born and raised and the only passports I hold are Somali and Jabuutian. Never stepped foot in a western country outside of Holland, Germany and Switzerland which I went to as a Somali child to see some doctors for a condition I had. And I fully intend to settle back home and do have assets and a place to live there. So speak for yourself. But even so, what is exactly wrong with moving to the west as refugees in search of a better life?

And I never said Somalis are particularly high IQ. They're not. Just take issue with your disgusting self-hating bullshit where you actually think they're clinically retarded. Wtf? Somalis are human beings like anybody else. There are imbeciles and there are smart people. Good people and bad people. Don't get dramatic. And the actual science on stuff like IQ would pretty much agree with this (look up the Flynn effect). That is all, saxiib.
People like you are the problem holding us back. The house is on fire and you’re trying to pretend it isn’t. Constructive criticism is ok 👌

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
People like you are the problem holding us back. The house is on fire and you’re trying to pretend it isn’t. Constructive criticism is ok 👌

ROFL. Get over yourself, saxiib. What is constructive criticism about "You are inherently low IQ and inferior." What the f*ck? Stop being a weasel and just admit you're a self-hater who ran around spreading false stats about his own people. And don't pretend you're actually ever going to do anything useful for Somali people being some whiny nobody in the west. I actually have the passport and do business back there and have every intention of making a difference for a country I fully admit is ailing (not pretending the house is fine as you keep claiming). What are you going to do? Spread bullshit about your own people and hate yourself online? Good luck helping Somali orphans and the poor with that.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
ROFL. Get over yourself, saxiib. What is constructive criticism about "You are inherently low IQ and inferior." What the f*ck? Stop being a weasel and just admit you're a self-hater who ran around spreading false stats about his own people. And don't pretend you're actually ever going to do anything useful for Somali people being some whiny nobody in the west. I actually have the passport and do business back there and have every intention of making a difference for a country I fully admit is ailing (not pretending the house is fine as you keep claiming). What are you going to do? Spread bullshit about your own people and hate yourself online? Good luck helping Somali orphans and the poor with that.

Trending

Latest posts