"Ex-Muslim" Somali makes a terrible take on our Dhaqan

It's not like they lied, I mean Somalis literally have nicknames for people pointing out their flaws lmao. Whereas in the west pointing out flaws in that manner is a social faux pas.

It has nothing to do with Islam bc islam encourages politeness and good manners which many Somalis back home do not have

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Please stop giving these people the attention they crave. Just by you, posting this thread about that naccas's reddit post, you've given him what he wants.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
It is if you taken yourself out of the fold of Islam
Our people don’t follow Islam very well though. They’re all divorced on paper to collect government money while still married. That money they’re stealing can be used to help people who need it. They kill each other for no reason, loot etc

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

Here it is, you can go read it but to condense it they basically said that Somalis born in Somalia like to point out flaws in people pretty quickly and make them "uncomfortable" while in America and the West in the culture prioritizes smiles, constant praise, and making people feel comfortable.

The most self-hating piece of shit I've seen in a while, and there's some more self-haters in the comments.

Somalis do not prioritize making you feel good with fake smiles and boring talk like the West does, if a Somali sees a flaw it's going to get pointed out, not because they want to insult you but to simply let you know of that flaw so you can fix it. Whether it's you smelling bad, or your hair being messy, or sauce dripping on your shirt, etc.

Why do these so called "Ex-Muslim" Somalis love to bash on their Soomaalinimo so much it's so embarassing

Edit: I find another post of a "Ex-Muslim" Somali wanting to promote atheism to the Somali people, especially the ones back home.

YouTube Channel : XSomalian (reddit.com)

Subhanallah, I fear scrolling deeper into the server for I may bear witness to more stupidity

Edit number 2: I made the dumb mistake of scrolling deeper and found more stupidity. One person said that Somalia will one day become athiest, and another said, and I quote "f*ck Somalis, I only care about my XSomalian brothers". The self hate and loathing runs so deep wallahi they need therapy
Those Atheists are crazy

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Please stop giving these people the attention they crave. Just by you, posting this thread about that naccas's reddit post, you've given him what he wants.
Wow you do Sixir? You do Witchcraft bro?

Yeah, looking back, I probably should've just ignored their stupidity and moved on with my day

:reallymaury:i wonder what ethnicity they are now since they are no longer Somali "ex Somali"
Let them claim Ethiopian or Kenyan or Sudanese or something we don't want those failures
:deadrose:

Actually no I doubt even our Sudanese Muslim brothers would want anything to do with them
:russ:

Last edited:
It’s not really about the number. Something has to be extremely wrong with us to not figure it out even though all of the ingredients of a stable country are there. Can you imagine if 1/2 of all the foreign aid money went into doing things for people in Somalia and not in the pockets of corrupt low iq bum politicians
you make it seem like it’s only Somalis that have this problem. We are not the only failed state in the world. Matter of fact there are many countries, some even our neighbors who didn’t go through any civil war whatsoever and yet are 10 x worst off than we are. It’s ok to criticize but let’s not pretend the rest of the world is utopia and we are some rare anomaly.

They didn't lie. We're really gonna act like Somalis aren't unfiltered and rude?
They are unfiltered but it's not meant to be in an insulting manner.

Like I mentioned in America, they cover it all up with unncesccary smiles, I would know lol I live here.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
They are unfiltered but it's not meant to be in an insulting manner.

Like I mentioned in America, they cover it all up with unncesccary smiles, I would know lol I live here.
So do Somalis. We can be some of the fakest people you'll ever meet.

The real issue is not that we're not like everything they described but that you don't want our rude culture to be broadcasted, since another thing we're so big on is saving face. Just because other's can be rude doesn't excuse our behaviour aswell.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
you make it seem like it’s only Somalis that have this problem. We are not the only failed state in the world. Matter of fact there are many countries, some even our neighbors who didn’t go through any civil war whatsoever and yet are 10 x worst off than we are. It’s ok to criticize but let’s not pretend the rest of the world is utopia and we are some rare anomaly.
I was waiting for coffee in the drive thru this other day and this Somali woman was trying to throw something out her window into the trash can. She missed badly and didn’t bother putting the car in park, coming out and throwing her trash in the bin. That’s an example of how backwards and short sighted we are as a people.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Take off those pathetic self-hating glasses, my saxiib. You probably even believed that retarded 68 IQ garbage and never even did your homework to find out it was fake. Do you really hate your own people so much that you'd think they were pretty much clinically retarded? And to think they are fundamentally inferior to cadaans or something? Disgusting.

And childish, saxiib. That's probably what I'd call them. But you are the childish one if you think the world is that simple and that the politicians looting Somali are "low IQ". They're not. These fuckers are pretty clever and devious about what they do. Short-sighted and psychopathic and don't care about the poor in their homeland? 100%. That summarizes most of the rich and powerful even in the west. Plain retards? Some of these odays probably have higher IQs than you and are often masters or PHD holders.
But he is right somalis are clinically retarted. i think they were to nice to give us 68. Personally i think we are about 50 :mjdontkno:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
People like you are the problem holding us back. The house is on fire and you’re trying to pretend it isn’t. Constructive criticism is ok 👌

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts