"Ex-Muslim" Somali makes a terrible take on our Dhaqan

I get what you’re saying. Don’t throw out the baby with the bath water. No society can just ‘erase’ all its social norms for a new one. That would create chaos, hell Siyad Barre tried to mix secular ideas with Islamic values. We saw where that led….
You can observe it with atheist Muslims or even the Amish when they leave their communities. They tend to fall flat on their face because they’ve given up their entire way of being instead of a moderate approach.

Progressive change and ambition to be superior to the west is my suggestion.

The reality is that many Somali men from the big four like how our society is and will use violence to keep it that way.

I only see poverty and inequality in the future…
Only way forward for Somalia is if we have a cultural revolution like the one in Maoist China. If you want to succeed you have to make sacrifices

Only way forward for Somalia is if we have a cultural revolution like the one in Maoist China. If you want to succeed you have to make sacrifices

China went through a century of humiliation. Even then China has only been a financial powerhouse very recently, and it’s still suffering the consequences of previous impoverishment socially and culturally. So basically we need to have an extreme revolution that will take decades to which we will only see the fruits a half century later.

Extreme revolutions only work in conformist non rebellious society. Look at the punch back to Siyaad’s very basic changes.To date people compare him giving legal financial right to women as the most evil Somali man… imagine if we had a Somali Mao lmao…

China went through a century of humiliation. Even then China has only been a financial powerhouse very recently, and it’s still suffering the consequences of previous impoverishment socially and culturally. So basically we need to have an extreme revolution that will take decades to which we will only see the fruits a half century later.

Extreme revolutions only work in conformist non rebellious society. Look at the punch back to Siyaad’s very basic changes.To date people compare him giving legal financial right to women as the most evil Somali man… imagine if we had a Somali Mao lmao…
So we have no chance at all damn. f*ck religion for poisoning our peoples mind and hampering our progress.

Definitely not happening then lol.
Imagine having religious fanactics and tribalism at the same time, ultimate recipe for failed nation.

What proof do you have for the west falling other then right wing talking points lol
It's being replaced economically by Asia, they're too focused bickering upon themselves, the rise of liberal ideas is causing/caused strife and division in not only America, but the west itself.

I do not agree with the American Right Wing, they're complete fucking idiots, sometimes they're right.

Ironically enough the way many people in that subreddit speak of Somalis is reminiscent of the way right wingers.

(Also, on the other hand, based on your pfp, do you genuinely think a united horn nation is beneficial to the Somali people?)

And instead of thinking logically and thinking maybe we ourselves are the problem they’d rather blame others for their problems lol.
Oh yes, the so called "outsiders that are conspiring to destroy Somalia".
They will never admit what the real problem is, instead they just say "it's a test from God because we are ungrateful". :mjlaugh:
Hard to think this statement when non believing countries have the highest standard of living.

Oh yes, the so called "outsiders that are conspiring to destroy Somalia".
They will never admit what the real problem is, instead they just say "it's a test from God because we are ungrateful". :mjlaugh:
Hard to think this statement when non believing countries have the highest standard of living.
God loves them so much he gives food and fortune to the kafir but gives War,famine and poverty to his faithful believers. Lol

whatever atleast he's distancing himself from the culture.what's really bad are People who reject islam but pretend there still muslim and infiltrating there former community and corupting it with dangerous foreign ideologies and spreading doubt among the youth or even worse paticipating clanism while rejecting your forefathers religion. in mine opinion these kinds of people are just as worse as Shabaab.
Someone shitposting on internet is equal to a terrorists organization which has claimed countless lives through Somalia.

peak retardism

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Someone shitposting on internet is equal to a terrorists organization which has claimed countless lives through Somalia.

peak retardism
since when did i say people who are posting against Islam are comparable to Shabaab.
i meant people who disbelive yet claim to be believers who's try change religion within are very dangerous.

Trending