Everything that's wrong with Somalia and Somalis is

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The Somali man is a fierce unique individual among human peoples, he only sees the authority of God and therefore believes everything else is susceptible to accountability.

For centuries he was content with his land, flocks, and his family of whom he was the provider. His mother is always someone he places deep in his heart.

This same Somali man would traverse the entire hawd holding his intestines without fear, and would be stitched up and then again return to the harshness of his environment.

He battles the wild beasts, hyenas, and the king of the jungle the lion, but THAT Was the Somali man in the past. Now he lives in the shadow of his former self, modern luxuries has made him into some what a embarrassment, truly his ancestors would don him with a Dirac and call this modern somali man a woman, the fact that our women are publicly insulting us shows us something has gone terribly wrong.

You sound like a used condom

Somali women:
cheap
easy to get(an apple and a can of soda is all u need) but if ur a faarax, u better be rich, educated and good looking.
low self esteem
horrendous hygiene:susp:
out of shape(if they have futo, it starts in the middle of dhabarka):kodaksmiley:
don't get me started on their personality.:birdman: gossip each other, steal each other's husbands, talk on the phone hadh iyo habeen.:lolbron:

but of course not my family members.:manny:

Because of Somali men.

Somali men love destroying families, countries, they're shooters, liars, killers.

I no longer desire to be nice to Somali men. I will challenge them in real life, argue with them, make them feel very small about them. Embarrass them, chase them with the truth.

Except for the men in my family Ofcourse. They're very nice and supportive.
OfYGY.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali women:
cheap
easy to get(an apple and a can of soda is all u need) but if ur a faarax, u better be rich, educated and good looking.
low self esteem
horrendous hygiene:susp:
out of shape(if they have futo, it starts in the middle of dhabarka):kodaksmiley:
don't get me started on their personality.:birdman: gossip each other, steal each other's husbands, talk on the phone hadh iyo habeen.:lolbron:

but of course not my family members.:manny:
You're what's wrong with the Somali community, you would rather sit there like an obese Arab woman who's man married his own cousin. You hate everything about Somali women, but the sad part is, only Somali women will put up,with your lazy, incompetent ass. You're mad at the fact that Somali women have choices, from rich khaleeji to an ex convert who's cute and has six packs and can rock our world (I've been told that, I don't know it by experience, don't come for me snakes) If you did your part as a Somali man, you wouldn't be in this situation now. Hit the road Faraax.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The Somali man is a fierce unique individual among human peoples, he only sees the authority of God and therefore believes everything else is susceptible to accountability.

For centuries he was content with his land, flocks, and his family of whom he was the provider. His mother is always someone he places deep in his heart.

This same Somali man would traverse the entire hawd holding his intestines without fear, and would be stitched up and then again return to the harshness of his environment.

He battles the wild beasts, hyenas, and the king of the jungle the lion, but THAT Was the Somali man in the past. Now he lives in the shadow of his former self, modern luxuries has made him into some what a embarrassment, truly his ancestors would don him with a Dirac and call this modern somali man a woman, the fact that our women are publicly insulting us shows us something has gone terribly wrong.
:nvjpqts:

Somali men in the past:
jeZwjxr.png
HkWqWgO.png

JFoJBWC.png

hvQwKGi.png
ghSu5JL.png

Somali men today:

C7v86Y4WsAAbW-I.jpg

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

where can I buy this book

The types of Somali women to marry Tyrone or Gareth who just got out of jail for an apple, what kind of people do you think they are? Their on the same level as the guys they marry so don't know why you would be upset if they marry out.

You're what's wrong with the Somali community, you would rather sit there like an obese Arab woman who's man married his own cousin. You hate everything about Somali women, but the sad part is, only Somali women will put up,with your lazy, incompetent ass. You're mad at the fact that Somali women have choices, from rich khaleeji to an ex convert who's cute and has six packs and can rock our world (I've been told that, I don't know it by experience, don't come for me snakes) If you did your part as a Somali man, you wouldn't be in this situation now. Hit the road Faraax.
I make more money than you and your soon to be revert abu kyle that you'll end up marrying. I am not incompetant. I have a good job, almost done with school and I don't lust after ajnabis like you. one day it's drake and the next day is some arab nigga from dubai, and then you spend your days bashing black people and arabs. ain't that a mess up irony. Where's your respect for yourself? At least most girls get apple, I think an apple is too high of a price for you. fix yourself.

don't forget, you are the one who started the thread so dont even point your fingers at me.

All you want is six packs and a cute revert.:chrisfreshhah: that's the true definition of having no standards at all.

oh sure you were told?:lolbron: sounded like a personal experience to me.:mjlol:

we stopped beating them.
I will beat my wife if she gets out of line,:fittytousand: light beating of course like the our religion instructs us:dabcasar:

Gibiin-Udug

I make more money than you and your soon to be revert abu kyle that you'll end up marrying. I am not incompetant. I have a good job, almost done with school and I don't lust after ajnabis like you. one day it's drake and the next day is some arab nigga from dubai, and then you spend your days bashing black people and arabs. ain't that a mess up irony. Where's your respect for yourself? At least most girls get apple, I think an apple is too high of a price for you. fix yourself.

don't forget, you are the one who started the thread so dont even point your fingers at me.

All you want is six packs and a cute revert.:chrisfreshhah: that's the true definition of having no standards at all.

oh sure you were told?:lolbron: sounded like a personal experience to me.:mjlol:
My man is 100% Somali man. Red blooded Somali. Don't even try that with me waryaa,

You don't make shit, you still live with your Hooyo who still pays your rent. Isku xishood.

My man is 100% Somali man. Red blooded Somali. Don't even try that with me waryaa,

You don't make shit, you still live with your Hooyo who still pays your rent. Isku xishood.
why don't we post receipts? post your monthly income and I'll do the same. If you have a man, why do you call drake papi? Why do you call arab khaleeji guy your husband? Goodness. You strike me as the type that would cheat on her husband. poor faarax.:mjlol: You'd probably wanna find out if a six packed revert can rock your world and cheat on that nigga.:russ:

sii soco. don't think you can start a faarax bashing thread and not get a slap in the face. :camby: not while I am here.

Gibiin-Udug

why don't we post receipts? post your monthly income and I'll do the same. If you have a man, why do you call drake papi? Why do you call arab khaleeji guy your husband? Goodness. You strike me as the type that would cheat on her husband. poor faarax.:mjlol: You'd probably wanna find out if a six packed revert can rock your world and cheat on that nigga.:russ:

sii soco. don't think you can start a faarax bashing thread and not get a slap in the face. :camby: not while I am here.

Wait hold on, you want me to post my personal income on this forum. Just to prove a point to a woman beating, Somali women hating, still living in hooyo's basement, who drives a Toyota, who never stayed a 5 star hotel, who's a qabiliste, never left the country, Somali women hating, wife beater, who enjoys talking crap about Somali women. Who would watch his sister get cursed at by AA men. I can buy your whole existence with my pocket change. Don't play yourself.

Wait hold on, you want me to post my personal income on this forum. Just to prove a point to a woman beating, Somali women hating, still living in hooyo's basement, who drives a Toyota, who never stayed a 5 star hotel, who's a qabiliste, never left the country, Somali women hating, wife beater, who enjoys talking crap about Somali women. Who would watch his sister get cursed at by AA men. I can buy your whole existence with my pocket change. Don't play yourself.
:camby: all talk. typical majeerteen faan.:mjlol:

How can u call me any of those things with straight face when you have started a thread disparaging all faaraxs but your father who obviously did a horrible job raising you?

like I said, you are the worst type. I bet you will cheat on your skinny faarax one day, given how much you lust after madows and arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.