- clean
- change diapers
- wash clothes
- massage his wife
-spoil his wife time to time

1471804770030s.jpg

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
It's because they want to please the idiot Somali men, Somali men said a woman who didn't go through FGM is not a virgin. It's always Somali men's fault. Snakes.
f*ck anyone who thinks FGM is an okay thing. I also hate people who circumcise their boys.

Somali men...... (some based on this forum)
1. encourage and ensue hate
2. Are racist pieces of shit
3. Hypocrites (HUGE)
4. Would come down on a Xalimo like vultures for even breathing the same air as an ajinabi man but can praise an ajinabi woman's ass no problem.
5. Would demoralise their OWN women.
6. Have had the most chance at running our excuse for a country still couldn't do jack shit to save it.
7. And did we all forget a somali man was the reason somalia fell.
8. Obsessed with khat and does jack shit half the time.

Somali women.....

1.Somali woman are the back bones for y'all and you can't even deny it look at your households for reference pls.

Rant over!
the only thing y'all are good at is makeup and catfishing online.:dead:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Your clearly clueless it is EVERYTHING to do with virginity after the procedure is done the woman is sewn up. and on the day of her wedding the man him self cuts the sutters open. Its a tradition a fucked up one but a tradition that suggests that no man has even been inside her. A little google search won't kill you.

God, stop with the bullshit. The somali FGM method only removes the clitoral glans nothings sown up. Its nothing to do with virginity, it's do with promiscuity. Somali women associate the clit with promiscuity. I remember in burco 2009 hearing little girls calling another girl "Kintirlay". From young somali women indoctrinate somali girls that having a clit is wrong and you should be ashamed of it. Somali women pressure somali women into getting their clits removed. Don't make this a man thing.

Old women were pushed by Somali men. You snakes love destroying the pride of a Somali woman. Old women hate Somali men the most, these poor women were abused, emotionally abused, verbally abused by you idiots.
Justice for old Somali women!!!

Lousy response.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why are faraaxs okay living in government housing while having 8 kids? Do they not have pride?
They don't have pride. They would rather let the government think their kids are bastards than work hard and provide for their kids.

Somali ladies please only go after educated young faraaxs, you can mold them how ever you like. Stay away from 30 and above faraaxs, they're destruction.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Ladies and gentleman.

This the captain of what's wrong with Somalia and Somalis.

The Somali women hater himself.

Alla ya darbaxsho galiya.

I don't know why you keep saying this.

I don't have any hate in my heart.

I don't start threads bashing half of my ethnic group.

:hemad:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I really don't understand this thread to be honest.
Even when there aren't any divisions we make more up.
We truly are a doomed people. What good does squabbling over whether Somali males or females are 'better'?
The entire premise is retarded. Just stop.
(Btw all Somali males aren't bastards because I am proof :siilaanyosmile:)

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
They don't have pride. They would rather let the government think their kids are bastards than work hard and provide for their kids.

Somali ladies please only go after educated young faraaxs, you can mold them how ever you like. Stay away from 30 and above faraaxs, they're destruction.

Someone broke her heart :russ:

true raganimo is the opposite of what a Normal Somali Guy would do

-Cook
- clean
- change diapers
- wash clothes
- massage his wife
-spoil his wife time to time

And last But not least be there for his wife and kids physically and mentally

Everything except the last two

>
nah-man.gif