Everything that's wrong with Somalia and Somalis is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Strictly refering to Somali women in the diaspora. I have 0 interest in the ones from back home and I don't have any experience to make an observation with substance to make.

These women:
>modern
>abrasive
>'open minded'
>non-traditional

Also these women
>albeit subjective, not exactly lookers
>don't put out, always serious
>complex-ridden
>dependant
>selective with gender roles
>0 personal responsibility

Any Somali guy exclusively going and caping for Somali women needs to grow a pair and smell the coffee. I'll never understand this male crowd eager to self-castrate and harp along with these harpies.

Y'all have been on the Somali men ain't shit train for a hot minute. Stfu and move along or put up with it. Suspiciously similar to the Black women that been screaming about swirling forever, ain't nothing came of it.
>muhh edumacations

Naa bax
:kodaksmiley:

Gambar

VIP
:camby: all talk. typical majeerteen faan.:mjlol:

How can u call me any of those things with straight face when you have started a thread disparaging all faaraxs but your father who obviously did a horrible job raising you?

like I said, you are the worst type. I bet you will cheat on your skinny faarax one day, given how much you lust after madows and arabs.

Majerteen faan aa haye :yacadiim:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Wait hold on, you want me to post my personal income on this forum. Just to prove a point to a woman beating, Somali women hating, still living in hooyo's basement, who drives a Toyota, who never stayed a 5 star hotel, who's a qabiliste, never left the country, Somali women hating, wife beater, who enjoys talking crap about Somali women. Who would watch his sister get cursed at by AA men. I can buy your whole existence with my pocket change. Don't play yourself.
Wonder what your 'man' would think with your forum presence xD. The guy I like knows my username, I got nothing to hide and we aren't even dating.
Your forum presence on the other hand...:siilaanyolaugh:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
kkkkk I packed up my bags and jumped ship long time ago. I'm team PAWG now, me and @Codeine will sweep up these hoes

Tom-Cruise-crazy-laugh.gif

I'm not doing any of that shit.

Nikka said everything from wash, cook, clean and massaging. Tf, am I on her payroll? :drakewtf:

Just gonna keep on pawging
giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
she brought money into this and she chickened out. don't faan if you can't back it up.

you don't seem to have majerteen faan, what happened? isaqs ain't better either. if anything, your faan should be on steroids. :hmm:
How did I chicken out? You're not important enough for me to post my personal business.
It seems like I've hit a nerve.

You're also obsessed with MJ. Wasaq waji dameer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts