Everything that's wrong with Somalia and Somalis is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Because of Somali men.

Somali men love destroying families, countries, they're shooters, liars, killers.

I no longer desire to be nice to Somali men. I will challenge them in real life, argue with them, make them feel very small about them. Embarrass them, chase them with the truth.

Except for the men in my family Ofcourse. They're very nice and supportive.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Because of Somali men.

Somali men love destroying families, countries, they're shooters, liars, killers.

I no longer desire to be nice to Somali men. I will challenge them in real life, argue with them, make them feel very small about them. Embarrass them, chase them with the truth.

Except for the men in my family Ofcourse. They're very nice and supportive.

:francis:

I was once a supporter but now I have seen the light.

Somali are :trash:

Genie

The last suugo bender
It took me awhile to come to this conclusion too Somali men are honestly a waste of space they are by far the most hypocritical beings on this planet i couldn't care less what they have to say at this point. Only a minority have true 'raganimo' but its hard to tell them apart so i don't even bother.

Gibiin-Udug

It took me awhile to come to this conclusion too Somali men are honestly a waste of space they are by far the most hypocritical beings on this planet i couldn't care less what they have to say at this point. Only a minority have true 'raganimo' but its hard to tell them apart so i don't even bother.
I'm so glad you saw the light. They're pure trash.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Somali men...... (some based on this forum)
1. encourage and ensue hate
2. Are racist pieces of shit
3. Hypocrites (HUGE)
4. Would come down on a Xalimo like vultures for even breathing the same air as an ajinabi man but can praise an ajinabi woman's ass no problem.
5. Would demoralise their OWN women.
6. Have had the most chance at running our excuse for a country still couldn't do jack shit to save it.
7. And did we all forget a somali man was the reason somalia fell.
8. Obsessed with khat and does jack shit half the time.

Somali women.....

1.Somali woman are the back bones for y'all and you can't even deny it look at your households for reference pls.

Rant over!

Gibiin-Udug

Somali men...... (some based on this forum)
1. encourage and ensue hate
2. Are racist pieces of shit
3. Hypocrites (HUGE)
4. Would come down on a Xalimo like vultures for even breathing the same air as an ajinabi man but can praise an ajinabi woman's ass no problem.
5. Would demoralise their OWN women.
6. Have had the most chance at running our excuse for a country still couldn't do jack shit to save it.
7. And did we all forget a somali man was the reason somalia fell.
8. Obsessed with khat and does jack shit half the time.

Somali women.....

1.Somali woman are the back bones for y'all and you can't even deny it look at your households for reference pls.

Rant over!
giphy.gif

Somali men get beat up by Pakistanis, Jamaicans, AAs but have the audacity to speak shit about Somali women.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
It's because they want to please the idiot Somali men, Somali men said a woman who didn't go through FGM she's not a virgin. It's always Somali men's fault. Snakes.

What does virginity have to do with the Somali FGM method? The somali method is when the clitoral glans is removed, nothings sowed up. What sane man would want a clitless partner? Its old women that make little girls go through FGM. Don't try turn it on men.

Gibiin-Udug

What does virginity have to do with the Somali FGM method? The somali method is when the clitoral glans is removed, nothings sowed up. What sane man would want a clitless partner? Its old women that make little girls go through FGM.
Old women were pushed by Somali men. You snakes love destroying the pride of a Somali woman. Old women hate Somali men the most, these poor women were abused, emotionally abused, verbally abused by you idiots.

Justice for old Somali women!!!

Genie

The last suugo bender
What does virginity have to do with the Somali FGM method? The somali method is when the clitoral glans is removed, nothings sowed up. What sane man would want a clitless partner? Its old women that make little girls go through FGM.

Your clearly clueless it is EVERYTHING to do with virginity after the procedure is done the woman is sewn up. and on the day of her wedding the man him self cuts the sutters open. Its a tradition a fucked up one but a tradition that suggests that no man has even been inside her. A little google search won't kill you.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
true raganimo is the opposite of what a Normal Somali Guy would do

-Cook
- clean
- change diapers
- wash clothes
- massage his wife
-spoil his wife time to time

And last But not least be there for his wife and kids physically and mentally

Status
Not open for further replies.