Even Ajanabi girls are gunning for Faraxs Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You have no choice sxb.

This is basic economics, the supply is low and the demand is high, and other markets do not want to sell to you.

It’s either the basement, your cousins (since you’re xamari) or a rope for you. Good luck.
, I'm living in a small town and coppin a Becky. #fukwomen2018

It's the movement! よパ線

I’m still don’t get why you guys are really bothered with the fact that women are becoming empowered.

Explain this threat to me.

Also explain how men are become emasculated.

Men have become obsolete and have been discarded from their crucial role in the family unit and this has opened up the gates of hell. If you want proof then look no further than the African-American community. Children from broken (fatherless) homes tend to exhibit anti-social behaviour and are statistically more prone to degeneracy such as having children out of wedlock in their teens, rampant drug use and dropping out of school/society.

Ironically enough, it’s women who have been hit hard by all of this. Studies show that women's happiness has declined both absolutely and relative to men.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Men have become obsolete and have been discarded from their crucial role in the family unit and this has opened up the gates of hell. If you want proof then look no further than the African-American community. Children from broken (fatherless) homes tend to exhibit anti-social behaviour and are statistically more prone to degeneracy such as having children out of wedlock in their teens, rampant drug use and dropping out of school/society.

Ironically enough, it’s women who have been hit hard by all of this. Studies show that women's happiness has declined both absolutely and relative to men.
Y’all keep bringing up african Americans.

Fatherless homes are a result from dad not wanting to take care of a kid so he abandons him. Or the father dies or he has gone to jail.

I don’t actually know of any african American kids whose has a doesn’t have a father because of anything other than those reasons above.

Even the ones that do want to stay with their wife and aren’t financially stable work 2 jobs or more to support his family. I even know dudes fresh out prison working their but off to support their kids.

I know a lot of African americans who still have both parents .i rarely hear about divorces happening because of petty reasons. Most divorces happen because the dude is either deadbeat, or an abuser.

Y’all keep bringing up african Americans.

Fatherless homes are a result from dad not wanting to take care of a kid so he abandons him. Or the father dies or he has gone to jail.

Studies show that women initiate divorce more than men.

I don’t actually know of any african American kids whose has a doesn’t have a father because of anything other than those reasons above.

Even the ones that do want to stay with their wife and aren’t financially stable work 2 jobs or more to support his family. I even know dudes fresh out prison working their but off to support their kids.

I know a lot of African americans who still have both parents .i rarely hear about divorces happening because of petty reasons. Most divorces happen because the dude is either deadbeat, or an abuser.

Anecdotes don’t count sxb.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Studies show that women initiate divorce more than men.

Anecdotes don’t count sxb.
I always assumed that the people in my generation would end up not having a high divorce rate as my parents generation. Since a majority of us are getting educated and etc since we are being raised in the west.

I personally don’t know anyone in their 20s who has gotten a divorce. Even the recent college grads I know haven’t even said anything about marriage. I’m assuming Everyone is working on themselves first before they try to find a wife.

How high is the divorce rate for 90s kids and late 80s kids.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
BC70C807-2197-4E90-994D-96DE2DB0F8D0.jpeg

My boy Moe don’t need no women. He out here flourishing with out y’all. Look at him being all happy. He making that money. Repping Somalia while he flourishing too.

@Toxique look at my nigga flourishing. He don’t need y’all

They're playin catch up homie. I got a professional career and shit dawg. I'm wit the shits. Fuk wit a playa my nigga. I'm out here, ridin for Faraxs, as a winnin Farax. I'm curvin Xalimos to make a statement my nigga. #fukwomen2018 Let's start the movement!

I always assumed that the people in my generation would end up not having a high divorce rate as my parents generation. Since a majority of us are getting educated and etc since we are being raised in the west.

I personally don’t know anyone in their 20s who has gotten a divorce. Even the recent college grads I know haven’t even said anything about marriage. I’m assuming Everyone is working on themselves first before they try to find a wife.

How high is the divorce rate for 90s kids and late 80s kids.

That’s what I used to think but this generation (millennials’) are by far the most screwed. Narcissism, greed, corporate and western culture has ensured our generations demise. As for your question, late 80’s and 90’s kids are not getting married, they usually shack up with one another because of the weakening economies of the West giving rise to high unemployment rates, essentially destroying millenials' buying power so they can never afford homes/kids.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You know what this taught me it's that somali men have no shame. Look at how somali girls are defending you guys and there you guys are saying
ItS oKAy FOr YOu tO SAy ThIS sINce It's tRUe
Bunch of cowards somali men are

I see no defending. They only want exclusive rights for the slandering, which is ridiculous. Twitter xalimos set this precedent, and now ajnabis are joining in. They got no right to complain. :kanyeshrug:

This is a valid point, I must say. Why can't Xalimos take a joke?

Insecurity, especially regarding their physical appearance.

That's why you'll see the girls pile up on the most obscure tweets insulting them. On the opposite end of the spectrum, it's perfectly fine and even encouraged to routinely mock white girls, yet they never ever retaliate because actions speak louder than words.

Some of you put too much stock into what a random person on the internet, who has zero bearing on your life, has to say.

Who cares! Get on with your own life

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Why should I make a twitter account and reply to the thousand upon thousands of tweets about this. People should have thought of the effects before this, don’t go round blaming me. The Russian girl even said that she checked with her Somali friends ,probably girls, before posting so cool off.
I already say that I live with non Somalis so more time this doesn’t affect me until I hear some one say “is it true...?”
I wasn't meaning you directly to make an account I was aiming that at all the butt hurt somali boys bashing somai girls instead of this outsider who's not joking around and actually thinks she can speak

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I see no defending. They only want exclusive rights for the slandering, which is ridiculous. Twitter xalimos set this precedent, and now ajnabis are joining in. They got no right to complain. :kanyeshrug:
You guys are dumb that's the same as a siblings annoying each other and then one saying it's fine for another perosn to say the same things. It's different wallahi you guys are mentally retarded how is it offensive when a Soamli girl who had somali brothers, father uncles grandfather parents friends, most likely marry a somali. All Somali men dear to them. You think their jokes are just as offensive as an ajnabi with has only ill intentions.
Clearly the men abroad are the ones with 68 IQ not the women

I wasn't meaning you directly to make an account I was aiming that at all the butt hurt somali boys bashing somai girls instead of this outsider who's not joking around and actually thinks she can speak

Stop it. Somali girls completely rinsed the 'jokes' with their underdeveloped and borderline autistic humour. This ajnabi girl saw it as an easy way to get some clout (and clearly it worked).

Why should the guys be butt hurt about this? I've seen 1000x more disgusting and genuinely venemous tweets from Somali girls. You guys keep trying to dismiss it off as jokes when you know a lot of them aren't.

But none of that matters because Somali girls and boys are like 'siblings'? Please, there's more enmity between the two genders than there is with any other anabi group(s) by a landslide. Siblings like Cersei and Tyrion maybe.

:drakekidding:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You guys are dumb that's the same as a siblings annoying each other and then one saying it's fine for another perosn to say the same things. It's different wallahi you guys are mentally retarded how is it offensive when a Soamli girl who had somali brothers, father uncles grandfather parents friends, most likely marry a somali. All Somali men dear to them. You think their jokes are just as offensive as an ajnabi with has only ill intentions.
Clearly the men abroad are the ones with 68 IQ not the women

You know, since you made a point out of insulting my intelligence, i could very easily attack your horrible spelling and grammar. But i won't. I'm really not interested in this discussion anymore, it's grown stale.

I'll just end on this, the "jokes" you see on there are not even jokes half the time. When you got girls calling us insects and useless criminal deadbeats under the guise of "jokes", you know it's just venting, and not much else. Which is fine. But when you do that on a public website like Twitter, don't be surprised when others take your venting to heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending