Ethiopian Women are so Beautiful

Well, didn’t know that I was ugly just because I’m one shade darker. Thanks for the info. I’ll just avoid Somali men then if they actually think like that. I advise all brown/dark Xalimos to do the same since we’re the majority.
nah, Somali men's don't think like that. Don't believe some stranger from online forum. Most Somali guys I have met whether they are light skin or brown and dark skin don't care about skin tone.

what:faysalwtf:
since when did somali girls dress like this ??:ahh:

are the cctv snitching aunties okey with this :ayaanswag:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but saudi kweens come first

What do you mean since when did Somali girls dress like this ?, hortaa do you guy's on this site
live underneath a rock or something ?

Walahi bro shes disgusting she even had a christ necklace but she deleated the pic go on habeshabeauty page and click on her pic scroll down thats where she said that comment.

I don't really care about christ necklace since i'm a gaal my self, but i'm a proud Somali nonetheless.

Tukraq

VIP
like I said before skin color don't matter
just face which halimos are blessed with, make up skills and a diet like this

a booty wouldn't hurt either do some squats with a diet and makeup halimos can be easy tens
2019 there are gyms, diet plans, weaves/wigs, makeup, braces, teeth whiteners, basically no excuse for a women to be ugly if they put in the effort
just put that effort in for your husband though and wear hijab outside:ahh::diddyass:

nah, Somali men's don't think like that. Don't believe some stranger from online forum. Most Somali guys I have met whether they are light skin or brown and dark skin don't care about skin tone.
I have to admit that I've met many nice Abdis on this site, but some of them are terrible people wallahi. I don't know any Somali men my age except for my brothers, so it was surprising to see so many Faraaxs clown on Xalimos' skin tone/features to uplift other women, while simultaneously saying that no ajnabi man would want us. It seems like they hate Somali women but also want us not to find any happiness elsewhere.
:ayaanswag:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
All I’m saying is you don’t know her nor her back story. Couple of IG pics doesn’t mean anything.
her denying her somali side when someone confronted her and instead said my mom was born in ethiopia is enough for me to label her a self hater lol

I have to admit that I've met many nice Abdis on this site, but some of them are terrible people wallahi. I don't know any Somali men my age except for my brothers, so it was surprising to see so many Faraaxs clown on Xalimos' skin tone/features to uplift other women, while simultaneously saying that no ajnabi man would want us. It seems like they hate Somali women but also want us not to find any happiness elsewhere.
:ayaanswag:

Why would you mind some neckbeard incels, that spend most of their time on mgtow/incel sites like 4chan and etc.

What do you mean since when did Somali girls dress like this ?, hortaa do you guy's on this site
live underneath a rock or something ?
we all know it is rare in public, stop it man:ulyin:

i have only seen it twice in my life, once when i was 8, i was shocked i as my mother why this 18+ yrs old somali girl was not covered
second time i saw was in my uni last year, don;t think she goes to my uni, she must have been visiting

we all know it is rare in public, stop it man:ulyin:

i have only seen it twice in my life, once when i was 8, i was shocked i as my mother why this 18+ yrs old somali girl was not covered
second time i saw was in my uni last year, don;t think she goes to my uni, she must have been visiting

Where do you live don't tell me London the Salafi central, Gotdamn it do i hate the UK.

Tukraq

VIP
her denying her somali side when someone confronted her and instead said my mom was born in ethiopia is enough for me to label her a self hater lol
why would someone self hate themselves to be associated with starving Ethiopians, these guys literally come to beg in bossaso and Hargeisa although they have peace:russ:

our problem is we have to many leaders(most presidents, parliaments, business men/ entrepreneurs)but those beta habeshas are literally all followers:chrisfreshhah:

Trending

Latest posts