Ethiopian Women are so Beautiful

my cousin is married to an eritrean. Im lowkey salty because they the only ones i want to marry or north sudnai. Lowkey im obsessed with them walahi.
Yesssss, let’s put out the word that Somali women have Eritrean and Ethiopian options! We won’t have to bleach our skin and dress like nuns anymore with them! Habesha men are better looking, let’s be honest.
:drakekidding:
I’m 100% down to marry an Eritrean King if I meet another one!
:diddyass:

World

VIP
It shouldnt be encouraged we already have nice skintone brown is the new light. Look at all those chicks i posted dont tell me theyre gorgeous wheras you posted ill looking habeshas the only pretty paleskin chick is that sofia tesfu and even she looks very average compared to halle berry and megan good. The problem with somali girls is their weight and their fat faces and what they wear. I promise you if they took care all of that we would be in the same competion as hispanics and the likes.
Somalis are 40-45 % Eurasian whereas Habeshas are 50-60 % euroasian

I think we need to encourage more immigration to Somalia from European countries(not Arab countries, we’ve got enough of that)

Obviously convert them to Islam first but then Assimilate them into our gene pool

All the dark skin somali women and men should marry them.

I’m gonna post a thread

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
are you saying isaaqis are lighter than other somalis :what1:

The darkest somali girls i know are isaaq, dhulo girls tend to be very light though
55-60% of isaaq have that skintone i posted while the other percentage are darkbrown/darkskintone. Other somali tribes majority are darkbrown.

Tukraq

VIP
Yesssss, let’s put out the word that Somali women have Eritrean and Ethiopian options! We won’t have to bleach our skin and dress like nuns anymore with them! Habesha men are better looking, let’s be honest.
their literally midget betas, their own women don't rate them so you'll have many options

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Somali women need to stop eating and get in the gym,
its sad the obesity epidemic that has hit them:shookgabre:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Believe me or not a lot of eritrean men have a thing for somali girls found out on twitter is mostly the gaalo ones tho lol i find them the most attractive unfortunatly religion plays a big factor so unless he converts to islam i cant go for one. :mjcry:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Somalis are 40-45 % Eurasian whereas Habeshas are 50-60 % euroasian

I think we need to encourage more immigration to Somalia from European countries(not Arab countries, we’ve got enough of that)

Obviously convert them to Islam first but then Assimilate them into our gene pool

All the dark skin somali women and men should marry them.

I’m gonna post a thread
lool i thought me and my sister have that mentality all unattractive somalis in somalia/somaliland and all the bantus shouuld intermarry with turks or other white/arabs in Somalia to even out our looks

Also

Ethiopian women have nice jawlines and recently I’ve developed a liking for women with nice jawlines(but not too extreme) :banderas:

This somali girl has amazing bone structure :lawd:

Her compared to those other somali girls la xawla look at the difference :kanyehmm:

somali girls always look tired and enervated
it just looks like they dash on a lot of make up to cover it up
CAKE TO COVER

God bless Ethiopian queens
The prettiest African women
tumblr_mn7kraPGbm1ry0noso1_400.gif

@AussieHustler @Baki @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq come show some love to your queens:it0tdo8:

Emily hook a brother up with a stunning Habesha queen, it's hard finding Somali women who are ex muslim and compatible.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Habesha men don’t seem to care about skin tone. I should get me an Ethiopian King who’ll love my brown-skin. My middle school Habesha boyfriend didn’t seem to mind. Can we please swap men? You guys can have these ashy abdis while we get some real men for once.
:banderas:
My family don’t care about skin color. My brother is married to a dark skinned Eritrean girl. My niece is the cutest baby in the world:)

lool i thought me and my sister have that mentality all unattractive somalis in somalia/somaliland and all the bantus shouuld intermarry with turks or other white/arabs in Somalia to even out our looks
Wth you’re basically saying whites/arabs look better than Somalis that is complete coonery:noneck:

@World

most somalis have these skin tones who cares about pale/yellow skintone is ugly anyways makes you look ill. We are blessed with golden skintone all we have to do is lose weight and upgrade our fashion sense

View attachment 63001
a5bacfd3e36397d16779576ad6e49151.jpg

95842fbb7a529a6e08150596dd1b3f35.jpg
oh no you didn't just share one of the all time greats, Meagan good :it0tdo8:
tenor.gif

SHE HAS THE BEST LIPS I HAVE EVER SEEN ON A BLACK WOMEN
AND SHE THICK AS f*ck

Tukraq

VIP
Wth you’re basically saying whites/arabs look better than Somalis that is complete coonery:noneck:

I rather my kids be a little darker than give up their height, **** size, eye shape, soft hair, and aggressive leader mentality all for some injera couchie:farmajoyaab:

Trending

Latest posts