Ethiopian Women are so Beautiful

I've been watching some videos on Ethiopian Airlines, and I've noticed how beautiful their women are. They're all looking their best at work. Mashallah look how beautiful they are.
ethiopia-air.jpeg

9365636801_307a24f44c_b.jpg

Trainees.jpg

d7cd1b6fda4357fbd1ab5376a41fffc6.jpg

Ethiopia-001.jpg

Ethiopian girls take care of themselves and their men love their natural beauty. I wish Somali girls dressed more flattering like them instead of bleaching their skin, wearing fobby clothes, and getting fat from the stress of raising ten children alone. Somali culture destroys Somali women but Ethiopian culture uplifts theirs.

World

VIP
Only thing that I like about Ethiopian women is their light skin tbh why can’t Somali girls have their skin colour :farmajoyaab:

They are strange looking women, look kinda Indian-ish, have huge eyes with thin lips and long noses.
Somali women are much more beautiful to me.

I’ve been to Addis Ababa and there are hardly dark skin habesha women whereas I think only 10 % of somali women are light skin maybe less.

What you class as light skin isn't what I class as light skin.
None of the women in the thread apart from sophia and the woman in white are light skin.

Thats probably because i'm lighter than most of them.

Y'all are missing the point of this thread! I'm trying to point out how naturally beautiful and slim Habesha women are. Somali culture destroys Somali girls' looks, so we need to correct that!

Trending