Ethiopian Women are so Beautiful

8345.jpg
:gaasdrink:

I was sweating until u said "chocolate skin"
:damedamn:no one is stopping you now
Ur free to go away with that chocolate skin of urs:damn:
White men fetishize our skin tone unlike you. You wouldn’t believe how many have DM-ed me talking about how much they love my skin color and have even described it as chocolate.
:dead1:
But trust me, this thread has already made up my mind. I’m going to marry a white man like this someday. I swear to God.
:lawd:
I wish you good luck on getting the pretty Arab girl of your dreams. I’m sure it’ll be easy to find one who’ll marry an ashy broke Abdi like you.
:siilaanyosmile:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I wanted to marry a white nordic girl when i was in Africa but now i want a chocolate skinned Halimo. I hope she'll have the same skin color as me, a brown-ish dark skin.

White men fetishize our skin tone unlike you. You wouldn’t believe how many have DM-ed me talking about how much they love my skin color and have even described it as chocolate.
:dead1:
But trust me, this thread has already made up my mind. I’m going to marry a white man like this someday. I swear to God.
:lawd:
I wish you good luck on getting the pretty Arab girl of your dreams. I’m sure it’ll be easy to find one who’ll marry an ashy broke Abdi like you.
:siilaanyosmile:
I'm a black mj billionaire BMB
I don't know what ur on about
I'm not an Abdi or an ashy

Somalis are 40-45 % Eurasian whereas Habeshas are 50-60 % euroasian

I think we need to encourage more immigration to Somalia from European countries(not Arab countries, we’ve got enough of that)

Obviously convert them to Islam first but then Assimilate them into our gene pool

All the dark skin somali women and men should marry them.

I’m gonna post a thread
Good point dark women get with white men
Dark skin men get with white women.
Problem solved

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I wouldn't wife Ethiopian no matter what when we have hotter chicks at least three times on an average, the only good looking Xabashis are the ones who have Somali blood in them.:dabcasar:

Tukraq

VIP
So Somalis are more smart than habashis? Too smart to get along i guess. I guess being dumb is bliss and peace. As opposed to too many leaders and killers
is peace worth getting robbed blind while they worship abiy while we seem to have a leader for each tuulo :siilaanyosmile:,
Ethiopia is so peaceful that are business men will soon take over their countries :fittytousand:
somalia has to many leaders and to many parliaments ( I think we have 6 or 7 separate ones:ftw9nwa:)
we will soon diversify and lead our brothers in Kenya and Ethiopia and they can be our maids and factory workers over there and not just bossaso and Hargeisa.

55-60% of isaaq have that skintone i posted while the other percentage are darkbrown/darkskintone. Other somali tribes majority are darkbrown.
Isaaqi are just as dark as any ethnic Somali if not darker
Literally
I know we make h*utu jokes
But all ethnic Somali are similar
U will find dark Isaaqi light isaaq light darood dark darood light hawiye dark hawiye and so on
U can't tell some1 clan based on skin tone

Isaaqi is still ethnic somali ma ha? Or am i missing something here
They are but this dark skin Isaaqi girl Is trying to convince me that 60% of isaaqs are light skin or lighter than other Somali clans
That's the funniest shit I have heard
Go watch vids of isaaqis in sl they are dark peopl

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Isaaqi are just as dark as any ethnic Somali if not darker
Literally
I know we make h*utu jokes
But all ethnic Somali are similar
U will find dark Isaaqi light isaaq light darood dark darood light hawiye dark hawiye and so on
U can't tell some1 clan based on skin tone
can you read? obviously all somalis have the same skin colour but isaaq tend to have majority that are brown skin compared to like hawiye who are majority darkskin

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are but this dark skin Isaaqi girl Is trying to convince me that 60% of isaaqs are light skin or lighter than other Somali clans
That's the funniest shit I have heard
Go watch vids of isaaqis in sl they are dark peopl

actually ogadeen and dhulbahante are the most qabils with high light skin people. Of course, ironically both have very low I.Q and love the profession of military & police

can you read? obviously all somalis have the same skin colour but isaaq tend to have majority that are brown skin compared to like hawiye who are majority darkskin
Girl I really like you, but I don’t know what you have against Hawiye. Hawaadles are known for having naturally light skin with sharp noses and they’re Hawiye.

Most Somalis are the same regardless of qabiil. And Hawiye aren’t the ones insulting Isaaqs all day and night, so I don’t understand the hatred some Isaaqs have against them. You have Daroods to thank for slandering your people, not us.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Ay they may be beautiful..........but that HIV/AIDS stats is a great cause for concern.

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
LoL Ethiopian girls and Somalis are hard to tell apart. But if I had to choose, definitly Somali..

Defo. Lived in a place called Kennington in South London, for five years while I was doing my apprenticeship. That area was filled with Ethios and Eritreans. Never once have I looked back at one. There was something offputting about them.

Ethiopians are generally known to be shorter then Somalis. Their not dreadful but I know what you mean, but some like Oromos and harari chicks it's hard to tell apart from Somalis

Last edited:
Defo. Lived in a place called Kennington in South London, for five years while I was doing my apprenticeship. That area was filled with Ethios and Eritreans. Never once have I looked back at one. There was something offputting about them.
I understand what you mean. They look somewhat Somali, but not at the same time. It’s a weird feeling that I have around Habeshas and even Oromos who resemble us more. We may look like other Horn Africans but I’ll remember that they aren’t quite like us. They have different facial features that I can’t really put into words.