ethiopian women are most common prostitutes in Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try Oromo boy. Fake And old people gossips " According to some"
and British hated dhulo more than anything else because of dervish warriors

Your more Oromo than the Borana.

You just made a succesful integration. Your Haplogroup E. Your a verifieid Oromo.

Be proud.

But without country of their own through being biggest tribe in east Africa

They are only going through an unfortunate turn of events which is common. It happened to the Jews, the Kurds, the Basques of Spain, the Aborigines.

They will definately be the undisputed leaders of East Africa in the future. Ethiopia knows this

You guys telling me these names aren't Oromo?

koombo
kablaxlax
mar/i xaar
Howrarsume
Urmidag
Talxa
Kabalah
Aboosame
Ogaden
Makabul
Aulihan
Jidwaq SON OF OROMO https://www.somnet.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif https://www.somnet.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif JIDWAAQ looooool https://www.somnet.com/forums/images/smilies/down.gif
Harti
Dolbahante)
Warsangali (Mijerteen)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Which Somalis.

The ones who used to be Oromo themselves and assimilated into the Somali ethnic group?

Dumb Hutu

:lol:
Oromo are bantu looking Madow people for 99% of the time.
According to our own classification, 40 per cent of the Amharas have non-negroid, wavy or curly hair,66 and the rest frizzly; the non-negroid class among the Gallas is 30 per cent, among the Somalis 86 per cent. Some of the Somalis actually have straight hair.
:deadosama:

oh shit I think I know why 40 million people cant overthrow 5 million tigrayans
The Gallas are on the whole smaller headed than the Amharas, but also mesocephalic.
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Asha'ari is good and defended Islam many a time. Lay him off. He doesn't have to explain anything to anyone pertaining to his somaliness.

You guys telling me these names aren't Oromo?

koombo
kablaxlax
mar/i xaar
Howrarsume
Urmidag
Talxa
Kabalah
Aboosame
Ogaden
Makabul
Aulihan
Jidwaq SON OF OROMO
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
JIDWAAQ looooool
down.gif

Harti
Dolbahante)
Warsangali (Mijerteen)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arent you non-oromo how would you know they're oromo names?

And they're not.

If I'm Oromo.

We are all Oromo.

I'm taking you all down with me wallahi

Best way to react is to go along with the claim of you not being Somali and this subject will die. However, if you swear you are one and set about proving your somaliness, some will take that as you trying hard.

Asha'ari is good and defended Islam many a time. Lay him off. He doesn't have to explain anything to anyone pertaining to his somaliness.
Well he does because all he does is talk shit about Somalis, namely women.
PS: Enough for me is you calling Hobyo a Hutu

:russ:

That seals it.
Why are you cooning? He uses two words from Google translate and some he's seen on forums doesn't mean shit.

And the fact that he's so defensive about Ethiopia and Oromos is laughable. I mean look at this shit
They are only going through an unfortunate turn of events which is common. It happened to the Jews, the Kurds, the Basques of Spain, the Aborigines.

They will definately be the undisputed leaders of East Africa in the future. Ethiopia knows this

Best way to react is to go along with the claim of you not being Somali and this subject will die. However, if you swear you are one and set about proving your somaliness, some will take that as you trying hard.

I'm nasab Somali. Why do I have to prove myself? I just have a different political viewpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending