ethiopian women are most common prostitutes in Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italians and Greeks are sometimes E, too. Are we closely related to them?
Haplogroups =/= actual ancestry my nigga, just give it up :kodaksmiley:
You're as Somali as any of us.

He is not Somali but Oromo that why he is trying to prove that half of Somalis are Oromo

:drakelaugh::russ:
Look at this xoolo. :draketf: He thinks that he can look down on Hawiye and make fun of them when he is a raw meater. :drakekidding:

Here's a tip for the future. :russsmug: Only SOMALIS can hate on Hawiye, not inferior races like yourself. You aren't even worthy of so much as looking at Hawiye.:mjswag:

Just take my advice and change your name. :ufdup: The Ashanti is finished.

Your being hysterical right now. Calm yourself down. Are you a Hutu?

Your not even Somali.

More like a mix between the Luo tribe of Kenya and the Nuer.

How can they be langaab when they're the largest ethnic group in the Horn? :lol:

Dumb Hutu. Put the keyboard down. Mooryaan.

You took my house in Mogadishu. Don't let me catch one of you in Ethiopia.
They're the largest but langaab in every country and with none of their own.

40 million i people can't overthrow the tiny tigray?:deadosama:

He is not Somali but Oromo that why he is trying to prove that half of Somalis are Oromo

Your more related to an Oromo than me.

I'm Haplogroup T.

Majority of Darods and Hawiye are E, just like the Oromos.

I have no paternal relation with the Oromo in anyway. Genetically Im closer to Thomas Jefferson than an Oromo, Hutu or Darod..

If you don't understand genetics. Just move on.

Stop embarassing yourself even more. You look so ridiculous right now.

Oromo are good slaves who never make any uprising and current prostests showed that they want to improve their condition only not to rule and lead the country. Eritreans who were just 4 millions in 91 gained their own country.

Oromo are good slaves who never make any uprising and current prostests showed that they want to improve their condition only not to rule and lead the country. Eritreans who were just 4 millions in 91 gained their own country.

Read this, my darling:

"Another case appears to occur with the Hinginle lineage of the Dulbahante clan in the east of the British protectorate. According to some, the Hinginle who are an autonomous diya paying group and who figure in the Dulbahante geneology, are in fact of Galla Akiso origin."

The Galla in Northern Somaliland, page 26

:lol:

Well I've never claimed to be Oromo.

I wouldn't mind if I was. They are a great nation

Read this, my darling:

"Another case appears to occur with the Hinginle lineage of the Dulbahante clan in the east of the British protectorate. According to some, the Hinginle who are an autonomous diya paying group and who figure in the Dulbahante geneology, are in fact of Galla Akiso origin."

Nice try Oromo boy. Fake And old people gossips " According to some"
and British hated dhulo more than anything else because of dervish warriors

Read this, my darling:

Somalis used to capture Oromos and their land, keep the women as concubines and the men as slaves or killing them.
In addition to Bantu plantation slaves, Somalis sometimes enslaved peoples of Oromo pastoral background that were captured during wars and raids on Oromo settlements.[2][3]
The Oromo captives also mostly consisted of young children and women, both of whom were taken into the families of their abductors

Status
Not open for further replies.