ethiopian women are most common prostitutes in Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
maantoo dhan dadka waad u caga jugleyneysay ma intaas baa kaa soo baxday sxb:dead::dead1:

Dacwadda mid ka ugu culays ba la ku bilaabaa. Odeyga Hutu-ga ma dooneyo inaan ka naxiyo. Markaa isluub wanaagsan oo fiican baan u bandhigay dhibta iga soo maray arrinta gurigayga Xamar.

I will not forget my house.

Well he does because all he does is talk shit about Somalis, namely women.

Why are you cooning? He uses two words from Google translate and some he's seen on forums doesn't mean shit.

And the fact that he's so defensive about Ethiopia and Oromos is laughable. I mean look at this shit

I will take his word and trust he is Somali saxib. Who am I to deny someone of their lineage? If he is not Somali but insisting he is one, then that says we are people honored by his claim, If he is Somali and we are denying him being one, we are paranoid.

I see no reason to question someone on their claim unless there is reason for it. Most who lie about their Islam and Somaliness are people who are Anti islam who want to buy an audience with the claims of allegiance to Somalis and Islam, But Asha'ari is normal bigoted Somali. I don't know where in clan history Dir fought Hawiye to develop cultural clan bias, but I am okay with him being a Somali. He shows the typical traits of being one.

And he Defended Islam sincerely before.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I will take his word and trust he is Somali saxib. Who am I to deny someone of their lineage? If he is not Somali but insisting he is one, then that says we are people honored by his claim, If he is Somali and we are denying him being one, we are paranoid.

I see no reason to question someone of their claim unless there is reason for it. Most who lie about their Islam and Somaliness are people who are Anti islam who want to buy an audience with the claims of allegiance to Somalis and Islam, But Asha'ari is normal bigoted Somali. I don't know where in clan history Dir fought Hawiye to develop cultural bias, but I am okay with him being a Somali. He shows the typical traits of being one.
I can relate with @The Ash'ari as to having my Somaliness doubted :mjcry:
But in my case it was just for noting that Somalis look very diverse :mjcry:
It's not a good feeling sxb :mjcry:

Dacwadda mid ka ugu culays ba la ku bilaabaa. Odeyga Hutu-ga ma dooneyo inaan ka naxiyo. Markaa isluub wanaagsan oo fiican baan u bandhigay dhibta iga soo maray arrinta gurigayga Xamar.

I will not forget my house.
If you want your house then go back to that hut in Ethiopia cuz that's where you're from :umad:

I see no reason to question someone on their claim unless there is reason for it. Most who lie about their Islam and Somaliness are people who are Anti islam who want to buy an audience with the claims of allegiance to Somalis and Islam, But Asha'ari is normal bigoted Somali. I don't know where in clan history Dir fought Hawiye to develop cultural clan bias, but I am okay with him being a Somali. He shows the typical traits of being one.

And he Defended Islam sincerely before.

They attacked Biyomal in Marka

Man-Laughing-Funny-Gif-Image.gif
Is this true :cosbyhmm:
The Gallas are on the whole smaller headed than the Amharas, but also mesocephalic.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Somalis can be brutal man. I hear you, ain't cool to be denied your place among the big foreheaded nation when you bleed the waryaa blood.
I have a respectable forehead of my own sxb although it doesn't rival the likes of Farmajo :mjcry:
I hope one day to reach his hairline power level of 1,000,000 :kendrickcry:

Is this true :cosbyhmm:

I don't know, I quite frankly don't analyse peoples heads while I'm in Ethiopia:drakekidding:.
Your source also states,
The Gallas run somewhat darker, with their concentration in the medium to chocolate-brown class, between #22 and #29..... Among the Somalis, however, an entirely different situation is found, for the majority are lumped around the von Luschan #29.
There are a lot of things to consider before you make a statement like you did on page 12:umad:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts