ethiopian women are most common prostitutes in Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many Somali prostitutes. The vast majority of prostitutes in Yemen are Somali. Many other countries too.

I don't see how this makes you feel good. You glee at the fact that a woman is poor so she chooses to sell her body. Then you use it to score political points.

At least the Ethiopian prostitutes are getting paid and there is a monetary gain.

But Somali women are sex slaves in Syria to Jihadists for FREE. They are the cheapest commodity in the Muslim market. An educated one costs one apple. They have no standards. Ethiopian girls give it up for cash. Somali girls give it up for nothing or an apple.

Sorry. But Somali women take the 'L' again. As usual.

You are exposed Oromo and whatever you wrote here is not true

When you speak in Somali, you're a 'foreigner' that learnt the language:mjlol:, this is why arguing with some is pointless.

Go eat some raw meat dirty habashi and if Somalia is failed state why your people Ethiopians (habashi and Oromo) beg in our streets in PL. Somalia for you is Dubai. We deported you daily and you come back on feet walking to clean our toilets.

Last edited:
Gartay. Waa beel wanaagsan oo la yaqaano
nin reerkaas ka dhashay uma hadal eekid ee bal dib isugu noqo oo ka fiirso hadalada afkaaga ka soo baxaya, waa haddii aad Gurgure tahay. Haddaad ka waantoobi waydid aflagaadada waxa noo caddaanaysa inaad tahay Oromo sheegato ah. The ball is in ur court now.

He is Oromo, you know Oromo claims the Gurgura clan also but their elders (gurgura) decided to join Somalis.

There are many Somali prostitutes. The vast majority of prostitutes in Yemen are Somali. Many other countries too.

I don't see how this makes you feel good. You glee at the fact that a woman is poor so she chooses to sell her body. Then you use it to score political points.

At least the Ethiopian prostitutes are getting paid and there is a monetary gain.

But Somali women are sex slaves in Syria to Jihadists for FREE. They are the cheapest commodity in the Muslim market. An educated one costs one apple. They have no standards. Ethiopian girls give it up for cash. Somali girls give it up for nothing or an apple.

Sorry. But Somali women take the 'L' again. As usual.
Ethiopian girls give it up for free raw meat and not the edible kind.

He is Oromo, you know Oromo claims the Gurgura clan also but their elders (gurgura) decided to join Somalis.

I've never seen any Gurgura claim Oromo. It's true that those who live in Dire Dhaba are multi-lingual. Don't blame us for being educated. There are many tribes in Somalia who were Oromos in the past. Half of Darod is Oromo, a considerable amount of Isaaq are probably Oromo too. Many of the Absame Darod clans who live in Ethiopia have dual identitites.

Everyone claims. But DNA verifies. I am Dir, hence Haplogroup T. I have the same DNA as most Dir people. Whereas Darod and Hawiyes are E. The majority of Oromos are E, too.

So your more related to Oromo than myself :lol:

I've never seen any Gurgura claim Oromo. It's true that those who live in Dire Dhaba are multi-lingual. Don't blame us for being educated. There are many tribes in Somalia who were Oromos in the past. Half of Darod is Oromo, a considerable amount of Isaaq are probably Oromo too. Many of the Absame Darod clans who live in Ethiopia have dual identitites.

Everyone claims. But DNA verifies. I am Dir, hence Haplogroup T. I have the same DNA as most Dir people. Whereas Darod and Hawiyes are E. The majority of Oromos are E, too.

Oromos are heterogeneous langaab people

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

Italians and Greeks are sometimes E, too. Are we closely related to them?
Haplogroups =/= actual ancestry my nigga, just give it up :kodaksmiley:
You're as Somali as any of us.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
How can they be langaab when they're the largest ethnic group in the Horn? :lol:

Dumb Hutu. Put the keyboard down. Mooryaan.

You took my house in Mogadishu. Don't let me catch one of you in Ethiopia.
:drakelaugh::russ:
Look at this xoolo. :draketf: He thinks that he can look down on Hawiye and make fun of them when he is a raw meater. :drakekidding:

Here's a tip for the future. :russsmug: Only SOMALIS can hate on Hawiye, not inferior races like yourself. You aren't even worthy of so much as looking at Hawiye.:mjswag:

Just take my advice and change your name. :ufdup: The Ashanti is finished.

How can they be langaab when they're the largest ethnic group in the Horn? :lol:

Dumb Hutu. Put the keyboard down. Mooryaan.

You took my house in Mogadishu. Don't let me catch one of you in Ethiopia.

Exposed again, you claimed all time that you are from diredawa and your family are from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts