ethiopian women are most common prostitutes in Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I don't know, I quite frankly don't analyse peoples heads while I'm in Ethiopia:drakekidding:.
Your source also states,

There are a lot of things to consider before you make a statement like you did on page 12:umad:.
Continued:
Numbers 27 and 30 account for most of the others; hence there is a single and characteristic Somali color, which is a rich, glossy, chocolate-brown, which accounts for seven-eights of the entire Somali group. A very few are darker, and individuals are as light as light brown, in a very few cases as light as Arabs. The contrast between highland Ethiopians and Somalis in skin color is so great that one must postulate that the original non-negroid narrow-bodied and narrow-faced strain which the living Somalis represent was not white skinned in any sense of the word, for the Somalis are the least negroid people in East Africa.
This is a very odd source. The author also seems to have a very storied history in that old colonial 'scientific racism' bullshit they were so fond of back in the 20th century.

I have a respectable forehead of my own sxb although it doesn't rival the likes of Farmajo :mjcry:
I hope one day to reach his hairline power level of 1,000,000 :kendrickcry:

I like when girls hide their forehead and I intentionally bring that up to make them uncomfortable. It is a beautiful trait on our women saxib. Very unique to Somalis. Young girls here get teased for having one so they cover and show small part of their face feeling insecure.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I like when girls hide their forehead and I intentionally bring that up to make them uncomfortable. It is a beautiful trait on our women saxib. Very unique to Somalis. Young girls here get teased for having one so they cover and show small part of their face feeling insecure.
I think it's very attractive also :manny:
It's only on guys where we start to look like a neanderthal or a flintstones character :pachah1:
Not sure if it is unique to Somalis sxb, the images of other groups in Somalia and Ethiopia tend to have that larger forehead size also :hmm:

Continued:

This is a very odd source. The author also seems to have a very storied history in that old colonial 'scientific racism' bullshit they were so fond of back in the 20th century.

How can he say 'so great' when whatever scale he used gave them a difference of only 5:dead:

Throughout the entire thing he keeps gravitating towards how Oromos apparently have "negroid" blood :deadmanny:

He shouldn't have presented Oromo's lighter than Somali's then and then try and make that point^, I can't even see where the author was trying to go with whatever he was trying to say:ayaanswag:

We could Own the Entire Ethiopian Peninsula by [proxy if not by occupation, and whoever in it would look up to us if we came together for a common purpose in Somalia and rebuilt our institutions. Many Ethiopians revere us if not afraid of us as a nation of fighters who stood against their expansionist empires throughout history. There is reason we are not occupied and taken over by them entirely. It is not they didn't want to but they could not. We were too much for them compared to others in Ethiopia.

I am sure we can be the leaders in East Africa because we got everything we need to live up to that role. As long as we are Pickering over family issues(clan issues are family issues), both country and aspirations are dead.

I don't know, I quite frankly don't analyse peoples heads while I'm in Ethiopia:drakekidding:.
Your source also states,

There are a lot of things to consider before you make a statement like you did on page 12:umad:.
you forgot this part
Among the Somalis, however, an entirely different situation is found, for the majority are lumped around the von Luschan #29. Numbers 27 and 30 account for most of the others; hence there is a single and characteristic Somali color, which is a rich, glossy, chocolate-brown, which accounts for seven-eights of the entire Somali group. A very few are darker, and individuals are as light as light brown, in a very few cases as light as Arabs. The contrast between highland Ethiopians and Somalis in skin color is so great that one must postulate that the original non-negroid narrow-bodied and narrow-faced strain which the living Somalis represent was not white skinned in any sense of the word, for the Somalis are the least negroid people in East Africa.
The skin color is usually somewhere between a bronze-like reddish-brown and a light chocolate, probably in the lighter part of the rather narrow Somali range; the hair, when not frizzly, is sometimes straight but is usually curly or wavy; and the nasal profile is, like that of the Somalis, usually straight.

I enjoy triggering y'all so I'll just start

There can be no doubt that the tall stature of the Gallas, Somalis, and Agaus is an old Hamitic trait, since both the negroid Sidamos and the Semites of Hadhramauti origin (Amharas) are much shorter.
:browtf:
According to our own classification, 40 per cent of the Amharas have non-negroid, wavy or curly hair,66 and the rest frizzly; the non-negroid class among the Gallas is 30 per cent, among the Somalis 86 per cent. Some of the Somalis actually have straight hair. Although our series of Sidamos is too small to be reliable, it indicates that these people are not as frequently negroid in hair form as are the Amharas.
How come most of y'all got timo Madow :kodaksmiley: Theres nothing wrong with it but ....

shall I continue kkkkk

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
you forgot this part

:browtf:

How come most of y'all got timo Madow:kodaksmiley: Theres nothing wrong with it but ....

shall I continue kkkkk
It does seem a bit odd that an ethnic group with more recent Arab ancestry would actually have curlier/kinkier hair on average compared to Somalis, who don't even have that recent ancestry :kanyeshrug:
@Prince of Hobyo my nigga you don't use that :kodaksmiley: smiley after referring to timo Madow and then say "not that there's anything wrong with it" :dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

Asha'ari is good and defended Islam many a time. Lay him off. He doesn't have to explain anything to anyone pertaining to his somaliness.

Sorry he insulted and attacked the Somali women directly and in directly the Somali men while claiming to be one of us.

you forgot this part

Your reading comprehension skills are the only thing that's triggering me.

"The contrast between highland Ethiopians and Somalis in skin color is so great that one must postulate that the original non-negroid narrow-bodied and narrow-faced strain which the living Somalis represent was not white skinned in any sense of the word, for the Somalis are the least negroid people in East Africa."

If you had a basic grasp of English, you'd understand that he is saying that Somali's are the darkest so we shouldn't assume being non-negroid means being light.
The rest of your analysis is a pile of shit. Being shorter and having curlier hair means nothing, instead you should go revise genetics instead of expounding this crappy article:dead:.

I will take his word and trust he is Somali saxib. Who am I to deny someone of their lineage? If he is not Somali but insisting he is one, then that says we are people honored by his claim, If he is Somali and we are denying him being one, we are paranoid.

I see no reason to question someone on their claim unless there is reason for it. Most who lie about their Islam and Somaliness are people who are Anti islam who want to buy an audience with the claims of allegiance to Somalis and Islam, But Asha'ari is normal bigoted Somali. I don't know where in clan history Dir fought Hawiye to develop cultural clan bias, but I am okay with him being a Somali. He shows the typical traits of being one.

And he Defended Islam sincerely before.

The man insulted Somali women and called us s, called our men drug dealers, all shits and you are giving him benefit of doubt. God may help us!!

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The man insulted Somali women and called us s, called our men drug dealers, all shits and you are giving him benefit of doubt. God may help us!!
Unfortunately the fact that it's believable that someone who would say such things about his own people says something about the state of Somalis today.
Self-hate is spreading like a cancer.

Unfortunately the fact that it's believable that someone who would say such things about his own people says something about the state of Somalis today.
Self-hate is spreading like a cancer.

Sorry we have self haters here but they don't insult us and say Ethiopia ha noolato in same sentence. No this is not self hate case.

Your reading comprehension skills are the only thing that's triggering me.

If you had a basic grasp of English, you'd understand that he is saying that Somali's are the darkest so we shouldn't assume being non-negroid means being light.
The rest of your analysis is a pile of shit. Being shorter and having curlier hair means nothing, instead you should go revise genetics instead of expounding this crappy article:dead:.
If you had a grasp you'd understand Charleton Coon was saying that even though the Amhara is lighter on average and mixed with Arab, the darker non-mixed Somali is still less negroid than the Amhara.

Basically he said Amharas are more negroid than Somalis despite being lighter and mixed with Arabs. ouch. I said what I meant, it is your reading skills that need work

You can take being kinky haired and short any way you want.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Sorry we have self haters here but they don't insult us and say Ethiopia ha noolato in same sentence. No this is not self hate case.
That's still self-hate, albeit much more extreme self-hate. They're still saying "f*ck my own people, I hope our enemies win and defeat us".
Most self-haters will just say "Somalis are failures, they aren't worth anything", they won't go so far as to say "Ethiopia ha noolato, Somalia ha burburto".

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
If you had a grasp you'd understand Charleton Coon was saying that even though the Amhara is lighter on average and mixed with Arab, the darker non-mixed Somali is still less negroid than the Amhara.

Basically he said Amharas are more negroid than Somalis despite being lighter and mixed with Arabs. ouch. I said what I meant, it is your reading skills that need work

That "negroid" element might be due to the Omotic DNA that Amharas have. Either way this "negroid" "caucasoid" bullshit is extremely antiquated and was used by these cadaans to justify white superiority through pseudoscience.

Because him staring at people and writing shit down automatically makes us negroid, where are the genetic tests he done on these people to even show this 'negroid' admixture????:mjlol:
We have some Omotic admixture, that can be the only possible place we get our curly hair from.

Anyhows you're beginning to sound like a beg now, I don't know where you're trying to go with this 'negroid' argument, apart from getting closer to
we wuz
giphy.gif

Many others whose birth right is unquestionable do the same sis. People can argue with him on principal but not by denying his lineage. Notice how he seemed intent to prove he is indeed Somali. I don't think someone who isn't Somali would swear on being one and set out to prove others wrong.

He speaks better Somali than many on here. Let us give man kudos for standing for his birth right. He is million times better than Somalis who would wish to be someone other ethnicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts