Ethiopian civil war watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 51594
Are you Oromos insane?! Claiming Dir Dhabe, Harar, and Adiss Ababa?! You fools are claiming my people and my clan and my sub clan lands. You guys are begging for a civil war at this point, and you will most likely get it.

Dire Dhawa is where my family is from, and have been there for generations. I have a Somali grandmother so I can’t hate and disrespect. It’s a city that will forever be disputed. It better the way it is today as it own region. No need for innocent lives taken for a city.

Harar is its own city state region. We don’t govern it. Our people are probably the majority but it’s not under our rule.

FinFinne has always been ours. It’s in the middle of Tulama land.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Your hating on an entire ethnicity for incidents orchestrated by folks and followed by a few loan wolfs.

If we talk about issue in the south - Moyale. This has been ongoing between Borana and Gharri. No one else is fighting besides them.

If we talk about Cinnaksan area, you have Jaarso and Gerri koombe. They’ve been on and off for a long time.

Most of the fighting and disputes are in areas with clans that like to fliflop. One day these people are Somali, next Oromo.

One year they want to be part of Somali region, next Oromia. How do we work his out on the side of Oromos that don’t flip flop, and Somalis?

Should the government create a new region on the border for the flippers? Idk.

whats the situation with the Hawiyes there? I know that loads have been assimilated already and that the remaining ones are in conflict with Ciise and other Somali clans. Why were they being attacked by Oromos?

whats the situation with the Hawiyes there? I know that loads have been assimilated already and that the remaining ones are in conflict with Ciise and other Somali clans. Why were they being attacked by Oromos?

I’m not so sure about the Hawiye issue. On the Oromo side of the conflict the story is the Liyyu police are attacking Oromo civilians on the border, and causing mischief amongst the people. Idk it’s a stupid fight and people are angry and blinded to see the fact it’s all orchestrated.

Oromos and Somalis are not the only ones at it. Amahara and Tigrayan in Gonder, Sidama and Woylata for Hawassa.

It’s the old guards trying their best to cause chaos in the region.

I don’t know where those people got that map from, but this is the map most Oromos claim.

Understandable that a lot of the border towns and villages are disputed, and hopefully there is some sort of resolution with no harm to any civilian.

https://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9YSvmU9j2hc/UBxWN_gogKI/AAAAAAAAAEw/r5o51alxpQw/s1600/map-oromo-101211.jpg&imgrefurl=http://maddawalaabuupress.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_20.html&docid=BidZXdjriVcPxM&tbnid=9sjUwCHOXZxfWM:&vet=1&w=400&h=400&source=sh/x/im
What the f*ck? Claiming Liban Zone part of Somali region foh y'all are rats

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I’m not so sure about the Hawiye issue. On the Oromo side of the conflict the story is the Liyyu police are attacking Oromo civilians on the border, and causing mischief amongst the people. Idk it’s a stupid fight and people are angry and blinded to see the fact it’s all orchestrated.

Oromos and Somalis are not the only ones at it. Amahara and Tigrayan in Gonder, Sidama and Woylata for Hawassa.

It’s the old guards trying their best to cause chaos in the region.

The Hawiye come under your Afran Qallo clan right? i remember seeing tweets where they were being attacked in Babile.

The Hawiye come under your Afran Qallo clan right? i remember seeing tweets where they were being attacked in Babile.

Oromos claim they were being attacked in Babille as well.

This is how you can tell there someone else behind it. Both sides are attacked and blame eachother but no one is owning up to the faults.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Your going to have to understand most claims in these area are due to flifloppers. Thank them for any disputes.

Oromos and Somalis main disputes are Dire Dawa, Moyale, Babille, Chinaksen, Tuli Gulled and Mieso and to be extended Somalis like to claim Harar while Oromos like to claim Jigjiga.

I don't know where you got the whole idea that the whole region Liban zone is disputed when it's purely settled by ethnic Somalis

Do Oromos regard Gurgura as Oromo due to them speaking the language or Somali?

For the longest time, I thought they were Oromo.
Many have fought in the OLF and for Oromo rights. It not until recently that I’ve seen them claim their Somali side.

It depends on who you speak with. Some say yes, some say no and others don’t really care.

The only people they really know them are those in Hararge. People from other parts would just think they’re Oromo because hey speak Oromo but don’t know the history of them.

Oromos and Somalis main disputes are Dire Dawa, Moyale, Babille, Chinaksen, Tuli Gulled and Mieso and to be extended Somalis like to claim Harar while Oromos like to claim Jigjiga.

I don't know where you got the whole idea that the whole region Liban zone is disputed when it's purely settled by ethnic Somalis

If I’m not mistaken, Boranas claim the land there. They state they were pushed out.. idk again I’m not claiming it, and don’t know that area well enough to claim it as Oromo or Somali.

If we don’t live there today and say did 100 years ago, there is no need to fight over it as we’re no longer there. You won the land, and we should move on. The only problem is we’re horners, and all east african mofos are stubborn.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If I’m not mistaken, Boranas claim the land there. They state they were pushed out.. idk again I’m not claiming it, and don’t know that area well enough to claim it as Oromo or Somali.

If we don’t live there today and say did 100 years ago, there is no need to fight over it as we’re no longer there. You won the land, and we should move on. The only problem is we’re horners, and all east african mofos are stubborn.

Garre are native to the Dawa river and they've been clashing with Boranas over there for almost 300 years. They are only disputing Moyale, not the Liban region as it's settled by four Somali clans including Garre.

Garre are native to the Dawa river and they've been clashing with Boranas over there for almost 300 years. They are only disputing Moyale, not the Liban region as it's settled by four Somali clans including Garre.

Where on the map I shared is the Liban region?

And by Negele, do you mean negele borana?

If so, i belive the Arsi are also living there. Its not too far from Mada Walabu

Last edited:
Last ditch attempt for the TPLF to cause chaos and division in the region before their power is even more weakened. Why else would they let an Oromo be PM?

By setting the larger ethnicities against each other, the Tigray can peacefully secede with all the resources, investments and cash they’ve drained from Ethiopia, like a vampire discarding their dead victim after draining them of blood.

Smart move on their part. :ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.