Ethiopian civil war watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Of course dir is Somali yes but Afran qallo is Oromo and both claim dire dawa the entire city is full of mixed people thats my point they are no longer just Oromo or just Somali they are distinct people too with having a random haplogroup. At this point the question should be who are the Dir people are they really indigenous to the horn or did they come from India the Middle east?

I have never been to Dire Dawa but isn't it populated by Gurgura clan which flipflop between Oromo and Somali, Afran Qallo Oromo and Issa Somali?

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Thank you so much I smell woyane and abdi illey supporters all through these trolls they are always looking to start some drama betwren oromo and somali where was all these problems 27 years ago why today do they pick on us and we fight each other why now ?!? What happened 27 years ago we Oromo and Somali lived peacefully shared customs now all of the sudden when woyane decline in power we see all these problems arising ...think people think!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!! we are now awake to the situation thanks :hemad:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
You really hate Oromos, huh?

Is that the feeling amongst all Hararis?

I hate oromo nationalism as it undermines harar, "woyane" however supports oromo nationhood yet the woyane are the bad guys to the oromo which amazes me. Hararis are opposed to nationalism and promote open borders, this is our dream since the middle ages but have been forced to react to this oromo nationalism becoming the smallest state in african history

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I hate oromo nationalism as it undermines harar, "woyane" however supports oromo nationhood yet the woyane are the bad guys to the oromo which amazes me. Hararis are opposed to nationalism and promote open borders, this is our dream since the middle ages but have been forced to react to this oromo nationalism becoming the smallest state in african history

Its only a matter of time before Hararis become assimilated. Do you have any Oromo relatives?

@AfranQallo @Simaleq @kobe What's with Oromos assimilating others? We Somalis ain't really into that

Idk, it’s with the culture. A process called gudifacha or mogassa. It’s allowing other enter the Oromo nation as one, we’re accepting and always hiring

Somalis/Oromo will be assimilated once we globalize the horn and open borders with sudan :trumpsmirk:

Many of the so called Harari today are “assimilated” Oromos and Somalis. You still lack the man power and numbers. It’s ok though, your not a problem, never have been and never will be. There is more then enough land in Hararge for us all.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Idk, it’s with the culture. A process called gudifacha or mogassa. It’s allowing other enter the Oromo nation as one, we’re accepting and always hiring

Many of the so called Harari today are “assimilated” Oromos and Somalis. You still lack the man power and numbers. It’s ok though, your not a problem, never have been and never will be. There is more then enough land in Hararge for us all.

Do you know any Hararghe Hawiye personally who identify themselves as Oromo?

Young Popeye

Call me pops

Ya hararis are imaginary who speak a fake language and participate in culture invented by woyane. Do you know many of the oromo are assimilated Sidama Amhara Somali Harari etc. Who do the arsi oromo claim they assimilated? Oh yea the Harari. https://books.google.ca/books?id=HG...si repor a marriage between the oromo&f=false

Ya hararis are imaginary who speak a fake language and participate in culture invented by woyane. Do you know many of the oromo are assimilated Sidama Amhara Somali Harari etc. Who do the arsi oromo claim they assimilated? Oh yea the Harari. https://books.google.ca/books?id=HGnyk8Pg9NgC&pg=PA47&lpg=PA47&dq=the+genealogical+traditions+in+arsi+repor+a+marriage+between+the+oromo&source=bl&ots=s_zlPcpj_H&sig=2ICwlRjpkAwGYf_BbX9vbgMw04g&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjO8YnbjcbcAhWYxIMKHZrmDNQQ6AEwAXoECAEQAQ#v=onepage&q=the genealogical traditions in arsi repor a marriage between the oromo&f=false

Who is stating you guys are imaginary. Just stating Hararis of today have a lot of Oromo and Somali origin, don’t deny it.

I know you have a language and culture, no one is denying it. I have Harari friends and respect them their culture and people.

Hararis have nothing to do with the Arsi. The Hadiya and Sidama yes, not Hararis though.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Who is stating you guys are imaginary. Just stating Hararis of today have a lot of Oromo and Somali origin, don’t deny it.

I know you have a language and culture, no one is denying it. I have Harari friends and respect them their culture and people.

Hararis have nothing to do with the Arsi. The Hadiya and Sidama yes, not Hararis though.

Oromo you took alot of land, arsi use to be administrated by Harar the Hadiya are tied to harar thats why they are called adare, did you read that? You can pretend Hararis were only in harar behind a wall all you want but everyone knows the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending