Ethiopian civil war watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eru Ilúvatar

The Alpha and the Omega
The are always trouble makers walaahi. Why do poor people have to suffer in order for power hungry few to get what they want??? this is really unacceptable.

I equate these power hungry animals with the somali spotters who envy somali land success in the false disguse of a unified somala! NO! U r jelous. U r evil. And u deserve death!
No one deserves death, mad woman.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No one deserves death, mad woman.

Nayaa Steam aka Knowles Nacalaada Now it just dawn to me how u r into INCEST u have been watching the Lannistars from GOT ! Seriously nayaa? R u that gullible

Sleeping lion?!? lol you're having a laugh. Oromos have always been followers and victims throughout the history. Don't let their inflated populace fool you.
Oromos have always been warriors. Go and study proper history and not the Somali suugo Science. They once controlled all the way to modern NFD. Oromos undertook one of the greatest expansions in Horn African history. Granted no one can match a Somali war party, not even Masai, I still think we have to give people credit. The idea of a pacifist Oromo farmer is a recent phenomenon.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Oromos have always been warriors. Go and study proper history and not the Somali suugo Science. They once controlled all the way to modern NFD. Oromos undertook one of the greatest expansions in Horn African history. Granted no one can match a Somali war party, not even Masai, I still think we have to give people credit. The idea of a pacifist Oromo farmer is a recent phenomenon.

It was all luck, Harar had lost a major war in habasha so couldnt check them like they wanted to and everyone around got converted anyway. Their expansion is nothing new, many tribes did it before them like harari, sidama and somali. Not all expansion is through some forceful invasion, many things can happen in the years like earthquake, volcano's erupting, famine and losing 50% of your army in gonder which weakens the former inhabitants allowing new migrants to flow unopposed

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Wallahi the Gallas have gone insane with that map they think they can just take our lands by force Somalis have been conned out of land and rule before but you can never ever take Somalis land by force it’s never happened in history do the Galla really want to be wiped off the earth :what:1 Somali man = 10 Galla men I hope they remember history :ufdup:

Didn’t it happen in Ogadean?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Daroods expanded from Bari all the way to jigjiga-Tana River-Sanguuni- to Kismaayo.. we're the actual expansionists in the horn not the filthy Oromos.

In my honest opinion I don't think there will be a civil war in ethiopia any time soon. A few fights with oromos don't mean we will break into an all out war with them.

In my honest opinion I don't think there will be a civil war in ethiopia any time soon. A few fights with oromos don't mean we will break into an all out war with them.
civil war or not , Ethiopia will disintegrate no doubt about that. somalis want freedom, Tigre's want Independence. Whats left?

civil war or not , Ethiopia will disintegrate no doubt about that. somalis want freedom, Tigre's want Independence. Whats left?
Yep. I don't want Oromos seeping into our lands wallahi I get scared because there is 40 million of these degenerates. Somalia must have a backbone at this time if it will happen and say no to oromo refugees.

Yep. I don't want Oromos seeping into our lands wallahi I get scared because there is 40 million of these degenerates. Somalia must have a backbone at this time if it will happen and say no to oromo refugees.
I, and many diaspora people will send money to Somalia, to lobby officials to prevent Oromos from being given refugee status.

This declaration of war. Somalis need to end their useless divisions and teach these Gallas a lesson that where taught to their ancestors. Oromos are a direct threat to Somalis while Habesha are indirect threat. We need to deal with the dealt threat harshly.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Adigu markii geela loo heeso baad goranyada u heestaa
Dhul balaarsigii Oromada iyo kii Daroodka kan Daroodka ayaa aad u baaxad weynaa. Ninkan ujawaabayay ayaa ka dhigay Oromada dadka dhul balaarsiga ugu badan sameeyey geeska Africa. Mafahantay?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts