Ethiopian civil war watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they function as Oromos or Somalis? Why and when did they start to become Oromo speakers? Do they know Somali?

They’ve been Oromo their entire lives. Their paternal grandparents live with them are pretty Oromo. Never heard them claim to be Somali.

The ones I know are more Oromo then Somali.

I hate oromo nationalism as it undermines harar, "woyane" however supports oromo nationhood yet the woyane are the bad guys to the oromo which amazes me. Hararis are opposed to nationalism and promote open borders, this is our dream since the middle ages but have been forced to react to this oromo nationalism becoming the smallest state in african history
They just want our land they dont actually hate or care about ethnic groups they believe in divide and conquer woyane is behind the divide and conquering of Ethiopia also ironically they also created Ethiopia but it was Abbysinia before they are playing games with every ethnic group to create greater Tigray if that makes sense

Oromo you took alot of land, arsi use to be administrated by Harar the Hadiya are tied to harar thats why they are called adare, did you read that? You can pretend Hararis were only in harar behind a wall all you want but everyone knows the truth.
Are you stupid?

Where did I say you were behind a wall. I’m talking about the Arsi clan. And btw, they use to call the Silte Adare as they lived amongst eachother. I’m not claims or denying he princes of Hararis, but you have some type of imagination to think we are denying your existence.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Are you stupid?

Where did I say you were behind a wall. I’m talking about the Arsi clan. And btw, they use to call the Silte Adare as they lived amongst eachother. I’m not claims or denying he princes of Hararis, but you have some type of imagination to think we are denying your existence.

Silte were harari assimilated by another tribe thats why they are called adare dumb ass. who are they referring to in history when they say gala? is it gambella tribe? now your trying to say adare means several different people unrelated to hararis

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Do they function as Oromos or Somalis? Why and when did they start to become Oromo speakers? Do they know Somali?

dPFLmAG.png

Poor Ethiopia Hawiye.

Silte were harari assimilated by another tribe thats why they are called adare dumb ass. who are they referring to in history when they say gala? is it gambella tribe? now your trying to say adare means several different people unrelated to hararis

Today you’re 2 different but very close groups. Silte border Arsi, Harari border us. So there is a difference. You could have been one group In the past but that is not what it’s like today.

In my personal opinion the term Gala referred to anyone that was pagan that included the non Oromo but Oromo particularly were targeted and hated because of an ancient Oromo- Somali religion they still use today which is waqafeta and it was used so much but now it is declining..

Young Popeye

Call me pops
In my personal opinion the term Gala referred to anyone that was pagan that included the non Oromo but Oromo particularly were targeted and hated because of an ancient Oromo- Somali religion they still use today which is waqafeta and it was used so much but now it is declining..

No it didn’t “ga” is a term used by oromo. They have systems like gada etc. The oromo in harar were known as argata. The old harari were called harla

Gadabuursi live in Dir Dhabe. There is a intire district of Dir Dhabe populated by them.

Which neighborhood? The major Somali neighborhood is Hafad Issa which is dominated by Issa. The Noole, Ala and Gurgura are in all the other neighborhoods with the Harari, and other ethnicities.

I’m not denying Gadabursi live there, id like to know which neighborhood you dominate.

Here is a legand amongst Oromos, Yonis Abdullahi who is Gadabursi. Who respect your clan.

Last edited:
Which neighborhood? The major Somali neighborhood is Hafad Issa which is dominated by Issa. The Noole, Ala and Gurgura are in all the other neighborhoods with the Harari, and other ethnicities.

I’m not denying Gadabursi live there, id like to know which neighborhood you dominate.

Here is a legand amongst Oromos, Yonis Abdullah’s who is Gadabursi. Who respect your clan.

Gadabuursi are dominant in the extreme Eastern part of Dir Dhabe boarding the Dembel district of Ogaden.

:bell: conveniently leaves out the fact that junedin sado the former PRESIDENT of oromia forced ahbash on the country. Even the Harar president had to call him and be like not that rough, it needs to be done slow. Whatever though, blame tplf, the elf and santa claus for your problems but never your own.

junedin is an opportunist, who was eventually chased out by his own boss, the tplf.
he does not represent the majority of oromo-who have nothing to do with the ahbash sect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending