Ethiopian civil war watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
I think Somali governments must intervene or you will have a refugee crisis in Somalia. The wahhabis and Oromo Bandits have taken control of many cities and cutting water supply.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There's an ethiopian al shabab now because of that idiot abiy freeing all the criminals

What's your opinion on Ahmed Abiy?

I heard Hararis are suffering from those Oromo bandits in Harar? Is there any form of resistance?

I mean these Gallas are claiming different Ethiopian tribal territories including the Somalis. I mean look how ridicolous the map looks and I don't understand how comfortable they feel holding that map.
:gucciwhat:

Young Popeye

Call me pops

I heard Hararis are suffering from those Oromo bandits in Harar? Is there any form of resistance?

I mean these Gallas are claiming different Ethiopian tribal territories including the Somalis. I mean look how ridicolous the map looks and I don't understand how comfortable they feel holding that map.
:gucciwhat:

He's a clown, harar didnt even experience this when mengistu fell. Anyone that tries to mediate peace between Somalis and Oromo ends up dead.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The are always trouble makers walaahi. Why do poor people have to suffer in order for power hungry few to get what they want??? this is really unacceptable.

I equate these power hungry animals with the somali spotters who envy somali land success in the false disguse of a unified somala! NO! U r jelous. U r evil. And u deserve death!

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Wallahi the Gallas have gone insane with that map they think they can just take our lands by force Somalis have been conned out of land and rule before but you can never ever take Somalis land by force it’s never happened in history do the Galla really want to be wiped off the earth :what:1 Somali man = 10 Galla men I hope they remember history :ufdup:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
They hate Abdi iley the most since he liquidated thousands of them during his tenure. These Oromo hordes are specifically attacking unarmed civilians, they can't possibly face a real trained and well equipped army like the Liyuu Police. All these border town they've attacked so far are out of Abdi Iley's jurisdiction. Let them try to come close to the border towns where Liyuu police are present.. wlhi they'll feel the heat and taste a severe punishment. Cowards!!

Shaolin23

They hate Abdi iley the most since he liquidated thousands of them during his tenure. These Oromo hordes are specifically attacking unarmed civilians, they can't possibly face a real trained and well equipped army like the Liyuu Police. All these border town they've attacked so far are out of Abdi Iley's jurisdiction. Let them try to come close to the border towns where Liyuu police are present.. wlhi they'll feel the heat and taste a severe punishment. Cowards!!
What is this Abiy guy thinking he’s gonna make Ethiopia explode with this one Somalis are an immovable force no matter how weak we are right now playing divide and rule is the strategy to deal with Somalis never with force:mindblown:

Abdi Iley should not have targeted Oromos. He has woken a sleeping lion when the Somalis are bitterly divided. I think some Cisse are allied to Oromos.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
What is this Abiy guy thinking he’s gonna make Ethiopia explode with this one Somalis are an immovable force no matter how weak we are right now playing divide and rule is the strategy to deal with Somalis never with force:mindblown:

word on the street is that the west is backing dire, harar and ogaden to be a separate country. which seems fair but its a disaster, they said they want access to ogaden gas though, typical imperalist

Shaolin23

word on the street is that the west is backing dire, harar and ogaden to be a separate country. which seems fair but its a disaster, they said they want access to ogaden gas though, typical imperalist
Figures the West hate splitting the pie and Ethiopia would be hard to bargain with and they are already in bed with the Chinese I can see it happening

Shaolin23

Abdi Iley should not have targeted Oromos. He has woken a sleeping lion when the Somalis are bitterly divided. I think some Cisse are allied to Oromos.
Stop lying Abdi Illey killed Qeeroo intruders back by the Oromia regional state and he punished those who supported them Oromo always had dreams to take over Somali lands in DDSI

Stop lying Abdi Illey killed Qeeroo intruders back by the Oromia regional state and he punished those who supported them Oromo always had dreams to take over Somali lands in DDSI
Intelligent people see through the Habesha plot to use Iley as a tool to pit Somalis against Oromo. Iley massacred Oromos,hence why they are now on the offensive. Somalis and Oromo should make a truce.We are not prepared for an all out war.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Sleeping lion?!? lol you're having a laugh. Oromos have always been followers and victims throughout the history. Don't let their inflated populace fool you.

Status
Not open for further replies.