Ethiopia: We will build Zeila port for Awdal SOMALILAND CAN DO NOTHING

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Bruh I just realized even UNHCR included “north Mudug” in with Mudug just like UNFPA did. The UN doesn’t respect naagos :faysalwtf: How can two different UN committees both deny PL claims over “north Mudug” :silanyolaugh: and I see some Planders on here talking about secession but the international community views Galkacyo as part of Mudug not Puntland :dead: good luck with that

This is the basis Failmaajo will use to send troops to Galkacyo and weaken Buntland further. Look out naagos the Qulle man is plotting

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
What edited picture is this naag talking about , some arrows being added? That’s just to point to the langaabness kkk :chrisfreshhah:

And now he posts another table this time from UNHR verifying Bari + Nugaal = 1.1 million same as my “edited” picture said :mjlol:

Add the other 100k from north Mudug in then you hungry bum and get to that 1.2 million :pachah1:
Kkkkkkkkk:russ:
tenor (19).gif

Oh!! The poor lad was forced to retreat from his statements :chrisfreshhah:

All night you were arguing that the population of Puntland (including North Mudug) to be 1.122M!!
I'm glad that we finally agreed the fraudulence of your picture. Kkkkkkk

Bruh I just realized even UNHCR included “north Mudug” in with Mudug just like UNFPA did. The UN doesn’t respect naagos :faysalwtf: How can two different UN committees both deny PL claims over “north Mudug” :silanyolaugh: and I see some Planders on here talking about secession but the international community views Galkacyo as part of Mudug not Puntland :dead: good luck with that

This is the basis Failmaajo will use to send troops to Galkacyo and weaken Buntland further. Look out naagos the Qulle man is plotting

The report was based on the original 18 administrative regions of Somalia. I doubt that you even know the original 18 regions that existed pre 1991.:pachah1:

What an embarrassment. Nacas nacas dhalay

Awdalia Rising

Naag Karim really cried for that extra 100k from “north Mudug” that took him from 1.1 to 1.2 :dead:

Langaab tears are hilarious :mjcry:

Like an abused girlfriend Karim keeps coming back to me for more karbash :hemad: that’s one of the things I noticed about the naagos on here they find the user that karbashes them the best and follow them around and won’t leave them alone

he must have a fetish to be spanked cuz I’m cooking him

Karim be like

1DB7DA39-1C29-4F91-B508-368356F37F82.jpeg

Keep the tears coming naaya

Awdalia Rising

Girly @Karim lets leave your sheegato boyfriend kezira thread this is off topic as much as sheegat as he is this thread still had a topic and it’s been derailed enough. This is my last reply I’ve enjoyed karbashing you yet again.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Naag Karim really cried for that extra 100k from “north Mudug” that took him from 1.1 to 1.2 :dead:

Langaab tears are hilarious :mjcry:

Like an abused girlfriend Karim keeps coming back to me for more karbash :hemad: that’s one of the things I noticed about the naagos on here they find the user that karbashes them the best and follow them around and won’t leave them alone

he must have a fetish to be spanked cuz I’m cooking him

Karim be like

View attachment 96502

Keep the tears coming naaya

:russ::russ::drakelaugh:

"Karbaashed" miskiin

The karbaashed one us is the one who was forced to retract earlier said statements. :mjlol:
You're soundly beaten if your opponent forces you to switch positions in a debate.

I literally forced you to admit the dishonesty of your poorly edited picture, but you're out here badly trying to save face :pachah1:

" I karabaashed you..." :heh:

I also wouldn't badmouth Gadabuursi cause you ain't one of them. I see disingenuous souls from a distance.

Multi nicking low IQ qabxad prostitute like yourself deserves a humiliation
:mjlaugh:

The report didn't claim Badhan to be 190k. The combined populations of Badhan/Laasqoray are 238k.

The UNDP census data of 2005 and UNFPA report of 2014 are pretty much similar. Putting whole of SL population (including Sool and Sanaag) as 25% and 27% respectively.

The report you posted gives for the whole Badhan DISTRICT a population of around 240k, but for the RURAL areas, as I said before, only 190k. This is a very close number for the rural areas of Hargeysa with around 220k. The Badhan district is almost empty, whereas the Hargeysa district is heavily overpopulated, as you can see based on the source I posted, which shows the countryside of the two districts. This is one of many reasons, why the whole report consists of fictional numbers.

This report breaks down every district into rural and urban areas, read your source correctly saaxib.

Awdalia Rising

:russ::russ::drakelaugh:

"Karbaashed" miskiin

The karbaashed one us is the one who was forced to retract earlier said statements. :mjlol:
You're soundly beaten if your opponent forces you to switch positions in a debate.

I literally forced you to admit the dishonesty of your poorly edited picture, but you're out here badly trying to save face :pachah1:

" I karabaashed you..." :heh:

I also wouldn't badmouth Gadabuursi cause you ain't one of them. I see disingenuous souls from a distance.

Multi nicking low IQ qabxad prostitute like yourself deserves a humiliation
:mjlaugh:

If me having to had 100k is switching positions then I really won because your dumbass tried to claim Galkacyo was 346K population and I exposed you so hard on that because you couldn’t read a simple table :dead:

So using your own logic I win. This is all I’ve been doing to you and you keep falling for it because you’re uneducated :russ:

Now goodbye girly I will go take my W and chat up a lil MJ in my city she gives the best madax along with this HJ friend of hers. You just hold your L and send your cousin Kezira crying DM’s kkk I bet it’s you that operates the Kezira account on some sheegato inception shit claiming to be Samaroon but gets exposed as Ogaden but was really MJ the whole time sheegatception :deadmanny:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
If me having to had 100k is switching positions then I really won because your dumbass tried to claim Galkacyo was 346K population and I exposed you so hard on that because you couldn’t read a simple table :dead:

So using your own logic I win. This is all I’ve been doing to you and you keep falling for it because you’re uneducated :russ:

Now goodbye girly I will go take my W and chat up a lil MJ in my city she gives the best madax along with this HJ friend of hers. You just hold your L and send your cousin Kezira crying DM’s kkk I bet it’s you that operates the Kezira account on some sheegato inception shit claiming to be Samaroon but gets exposed as Ogaden but was really MJ the whole time sheegatception :deadmanny:
You obviously lost this discussion early on when you posted that poorly edited picture. Let's not get back and forth on that subject. Gracefully accept your loss and move on.
But....

Wallaahi you sound like a soyboy jeegan user on this forum... The way you type, respond and even use the cuss words are exact copy of his style :russ: he's also a renowned multi nicker. My suspicion radar has went through the roof with this specific quote.

Awoowga was. Why waste all of your time and energy in multi nicking and creating fake identities?!!

Wallaaahi I can post my two degrees and qualifications now if you post yours. Let's allow the entire forum to decide the uneducated and uncertified one between the two of us.

I dare you motherfucker.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The report you posted gives for the whole Badhan DISTRICT a population of around 240k, but for the RURAL areas, as I said before, only 190k. This is a very close number for the rural areas of Hargeysa with around 220k. The Badhan district is almost empty, whereas the Hargeysa district is heavily overpopulated, as you can see based on the source I posted, which shows the countryside of the two districts. This is one of many reasons, why the whole report consists of fictional numbers.

This report breaks down every district into rural and urban areas, read your source correctly saaxib.
You obviously misunderstood the report.
Badhan district has an urban population of 32k and rural population of 129k Not 190k according to the report. Thus making the combined urban and rural Population of Badhan 163k NOT 240K as you claimed.

Meanwhile Hargeisa has an urban population of 691k and rural population of almost 270k. Thus making its population 959k according to the report.

Obviously you've misconceived the report and it happens.

Screenshot_2020-03-01-14-04-33-83.png

You obviously misunderstood the report.
Badhan district has an urban population of 32k and rural population of 129k Not 190k according to the report. Thus making the combined urban and rural Population of Badhan 163k NOT 240K as you claimed.

Meanwhile Hargeisa has an urban population of 691k and rural population of almost 270k. Thus making its population 959k according to the report.

Obviously you've misconceived the report and it happens.

View attachment 96508

I didn't misconceived it, the Badhan and Laasqoray districts are one district, even in this report they are mainly NOT seperated. Sanaag always consisted of the three districts, Ceel Afweyn, Ceerigaabo and Laasqoray/Badhan.

Here is the same report with the numbers of the rural areas of Hargeysa and Badhan/Laasqoray district and I marked them red for you.

Screenshot_20200301-100130~3.png

The source about the countryside also showed the countryside of the overall district, i.e. considering Laasqoray and Badhan one district.

So a district which is almost empty, judging it's countryside, has almost the same rural population as Hargeysa, district which is overpopulated (190k to 220k) ?

To make it even more absurd, it claims Eastern Sanaag has almost the same rural population as Togdheer (190k to 210k).

Jeegan is codeword for ALL Isaaq. Not just the current corrupt administration. The new
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
word

Ciise tended to actually be more allied with Isaaq historically. It's another proAfweyne Souther imagination that Samaroon will work with Ciise and against Isaaq. Ciise wants to maintain demographic balance in Zeylac. They're not looking for Samaroon to come help build Zeylac because that could disturb Ciise in Zeylac

Belittling Samaroon check. Believing the myth Samaroon and Ciise being closer to each other than either is to Isaaq. Check. Are you MX? OG?
Its only cisse's mamsans being close with issaq's HA cause they share tribal borders at lugayah.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I didn't misconceived it, the Badhan and Laasqoray districts are one district, even in this report they are mainly NOT seperated. Sanaag always consisted of the three districts, Ceel Afweyn, Ceerigaabo and Laasqoray/Badhan.

Here is the same report with the numbers of the rural areas of Hargeysa and Badhan/Laasqoray district and I marked them red for you.

View attachment 96512

The source about the countryside also showed the countryside of the overall district, i.e. considering Laasqoray and Badhan one district.

So a district which is almost empty, judging it's countryside, has almost the same rural population as Hargeysa, district which is overpopulated (190k to 220k) ?

To make it even more absurd, it claims Eastern Sanaag has almost the same rural population as Togdheer (190k to 210k).
You're forgetting a crucial information, populations of Togdheer and W/Galbeed are mostly urban based, most of them moved in the cities. Plus, Warsangali tribe as a whole reside in Eastern Sanaag, a fully fledged good sized clan exclusively reside in these lands. Huge semi districts aren't mentioned in your map of LasQoray district too like Dar salaam, Ceel buh, Bali busle, baraagaha qol, Damala xagar, Biyo gudood, Shimbirale, carmale, Wardheer, Tooraboora, Cad cado, Dur duri, Gacan, Xabaal shaawacle, Ceel la helay, Beeraara, Xamur, Gebi dheer, HarWeyn etc.

Eastern Sanaag Harti tribes are primarily rural, that's why their rural populations are significantly bigger than their urban based populations.

Attachments

• 120222_OCHASom_Administrative_Map_Sanaag_Laasqoray_A3.pdf
    347.3 KB · Views: 146
You're forgetting a crucial information, populations of Togdheer and W/Galbeed are mostly urban based, most of them moved in the cities. Plus, Warsangali tribe as a whole reside in Eastern Sanaag, a fully fledged good sized clan exclusively reside in these lands. Huge semi districts aren't mentioned in your map of LasQoray district too like Dar salaam, Ceel buh, Bali busle, baraagaha qol, Damala xagar, Biyo gudood, Shimbirale, carmale, Wardheer, Tooraboora, Cad cado, Dur duri, Gacan, Xabaal shaawacle, Ceel la helay, Beeraara, Xamur, Gebi dheer, HarWeyn etc.

Eastern Sanaag Harti tribes are primarily rural, that's why their rural populations are significantly bigger than their urban based populations.
You know your shit about harti :salute:

What’s the population of MJ vs Dhulo. I know the dervish wars fucked their numbers up. And warsans is how much? In total. I always thought they were the most individuals in sanaag.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
You know your shit about harti :salute:

What’s the population of MJ vs Dhulo. I know the dervish wars fucked their numbers up. And warsans is how much? In total. I always thought they were the most individuals in sanaag.
If we take this report into consideration Dhulbahante is almost 400k and Warsangali almost 350k.

But Dhulbahante has a significant population in Ethiopia unlike Warsangali.

Majeerteen as a whole (including ddsi mj, southern mj) is at least 5 times the size of Dhulbahante.

If we take this report into consideration Dhulbahante is almost 400k and Warsangali almost 350k.

But Dhulbahante has a significant population in Ethiopia unlike Warsangali.

Majeerteen as a whole (including ddsi mj, southern mj) is at least 5 times the size of Dhulbahante.
Woah. I thought dhulos are atleast 800k to 1 million :gucciwhat:

And warsans 500k.

Yeah I knew were bigger but not 5 times bigger.

So harti alone is around 2 million. Same as all of isaaq? :russ:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Woah. I thought dhulos are atleast 800k to 1 million :gucciwhat:

And warsans 500k.

Yeah I knew were bigger but not 5 times bigger.

So harti alone is around 2 million. Same as all of isaaq? :russ:
Sool is deserted, it's the least populated region of Somalia. The total Dhulbahante population could exceed beyond 800k if you add their numbers in DDSI though.

It's true that Harti is as same size as Isaaq or a bit bigger if you add Harti Waamo numbers into the conversation.

There's a reason why we call them by their ancestral founder (Isaaq) and not by their sub clans. Darood sub clans are humongous standalone clans with completely different political and economical aspirations. We can't reverse God's judgement sxb, all praises to Allah :banderas:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So virtually every single Dir member that’s existed on this forum is a sheegato and this obvious extreme secessionist @Awdalia Rising is the only real Samaroon that’s ever existed on this forum.

@Kingcobra @angelplan @Kezira @Daacad90 @HMuuse

makes sense!
War yaa Illaahay yaqaan. I am Gadabuursi too and @Kezira already confirmed his lineage to me he is a solid Gadabuursi man and he is right walle bille ukhti no Gadabuursi denies Borama and Dilla massacre any that do are not Gadabuursi. It's that simple.

Trending