Ethiopia: We will build Zeila port for Awdal SOMALILAND CAN DO NOTHING

VIP
Yet this logic does not apply to Isaaq independence talk? Anyways, let Gadabuursi talk for themselves. I highly doubt they rather they be Somaliland supporters of Somalia unionist would want to join Djibouti.

I don't know why you getting so emotional over a mere proposal. They can do as they wish. You're the one speaking on their behalf, I haven't done that once.

VIP
let him wallow in his delusions. There’s a lot of dormant accounts coming back and jumping straight into Samaroon affairs that’s very suspect

Jeegaan boy,

source.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
It is clear for everyone who has the upper hand in the debate. You cannot argue that one report that supports your Beliefs is accurate and than the denounce another one.

We had censuses and population estimations from 1931, 1939, 1944. 1963 and 1975 and all of them were done by the Somali government and the colonial administrations that controlled the area where they estimated the population for and all of them support each other in terms of relative proportions of clan/region size.

- For example the Somaliland population estimation of 1944, were based on the possession of livestock and it clearly shows Habar Yoonis alone had more livestock than Dhulos and Warsans combined.

- The Italian census of 1931 shows that Darood did make up less than 20 percent of Italian Somalia.

I could go on how every census/estimation by the Somalia government, particular SYL adm and the Kacaan adm, and the colonial ones all have similar estimations for Somalia's regions/clans.

The most recent is the population census from 1975, which shows you the population size of all 18 regions. Togdheer had in 1975 a population bigger than Bari+Nugaal+Sool and Today the UN is telling us those three regions combined have twice the size of Togdheer in terms of population.

The argument that this was years 45 years ago is very weak. Populations grow exponentially and if the two populations reach a certain size and have a similar culture, the growth factor is overall the same. It is impossible that those three regions can have a bigger bigger population than Togdheer, if you understand the basic mathematics behind exponential growth.
I consider this discussion to be an absolute deflection from the main subject at hand. I love how you cherry picking surveys and constantly recall surveys from 70 years ago as valid and the recent ones as baseless.
It's also worth noting that Majeereen and Daroods in general heavily invested in Mogadishu post independence, everyone was working and doing business in Mogadishu further diminishing our numbers in our regions.
In 1991, Garowe was small town with a tiny population and now it's fully fledged city with huge residential and commercial construction boom.

Puntites returned and invested in their home regions that they've initially abandoned. That's the story of our districts and cities, most of them are 10x times the size they were 25 years ago. That's a clear cut example of the exponential growth you're talking about.

My question for you is, why would the UN "downplay" your numbers if they were to ever do so?!! Do they hold grudges against you?!!

I think their unfair decision of splitting Galkaio was catastrophic mistake from their side and also lowering Bosaso's population but still it's the closest thing to the truth.

I consider this discussion to be an absolute deflection from the main subject at hand. I love how you cherry picking surveys and constantly recall surveys from 70 years ago as valid and the recent ones as baseless.
It's also worth noting that Majeereen and Daroods in general heavily invested in Mogadishu post independence, everyone was working and doing business in Mogadishu further diminishing our numbers in our regions.
In 1991, Garowe was small town with a tiny population and now it's fully fledged city with huge residential and commercial construction boom.

Puntites returned and invested in their home regions that they've initially abandoned. That's the story of our districts and cities, most of them are 10x times the size they were 25 years ago. That's a clear cut example of the exponential growth you're talking about.

My question for you is, why would the UN "downplay" your numbers if they were to ever do so?!! Do they hold grudges against you?!!

I think their unfair decision of splitting Galkaio was catastrophic mistake from their side and also lowering Bosaso's population but still it's the closest thing to the truth.

Bro, you can’t use Xamar as an excuse. Darod population there was negligible.

As an example, Darod in Italian Somalia as a whole were around 20% in the 1931 census. Within the same colonial era, figures for Darods proportion of Xamar residents is only 4% (2900 out of 65200 residents according to 1950 statistics).

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Bro, you can’t use Xamar as an excuse. Darod population there was negligible.

As an example, Darod in Italian Somalia as a whole were around 20% in the 1931 census. Within the same colonial era, figures for Darods proportion of Xamar residents is only 4% (2900 out of 65200 residents according to 1950 statistics).
Oh another 11d000r with a 90 year old census data from colonial era, you people are freaking desperate by posting a century year old census data conducted by a colonialist ferociously fought by the Darods, that specific colonialist gave away most of D block regions in favour of Ethiopia and kenya remember?! I ain't expecting much fairness from that colonialist tbh. But recent UNDP and UNFPA datas of 2005 and 2014 are exposing the langab status of your enclave. Just accept the reality.

Oh another 11d000r with a 90 year old census data from colonial era, you people are freaking desperate by posting a century year old census data conducted by a colonialist ferociously fought by the Darods, that specific colonialist gave away most of D block regions in favour of Ethiopia and kenya remember?! I ain't expecting much fairness from that colonialist tbh. But recent UNDP and UNFPA datas of 2005 and 2014 are exposing the langab status of your enclave. Just accept the reality.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is the proof that Italians preferred nonJabartis to Jabartis?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No need to be rude, we are just discussing history.

You are wrong to claim there was a bias against Darod. The colonial administration favoured Darod and gave them most of the jobs in the administration despite being smaller in number than Hawiye and Rahanweyn.

6A79B7E1-BE21-4077-9B0C-C67B543950FA.jpeg

So far both your excuses of movement to Xamar and bias against Darod turned out to be untrue.

Curious to hear your next excuse bro.

Trending