Ethiopia: We will build Zeila port for Awdal SOMALILAND CAN DO NOTHING

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
War yaa Illaahay yaqaan. I am Gadabuursi too and @Kezira already confirmed his lineage to me he is a solid Gadabuursi man and he is right walle bille ukhti no Gadabuursi denies Borama and Dilla massacre any that do are not Gadabuursi. It's that simple.
@Awdalia Rising
This deceptive multi nicking kid that claims to be Gadabuursi denies the Borama/Dilla holocaust. I knew he was 11d000r fraudster with a samaroon shirt.

Sool is deserted, it's the least populated region of Somalia. The total Dhulbahante population could exceed beyond 800k if you add their numbers in DDSI though.

It's true that Harti is as same size as Isaaq or a bit bigger if you add Harti Waamo numbers into the conversation.

There's a reason why we call them by their ancestral founder (Isaaq) and not by their sub clans. Darood sub clans are humongous standalone clans with completely different political and economical aspirations. We can't reverse God's judgement sxb, all praises to Allah :banderas:

I thought we just agreed Isaaq is smaller than the smallest Jabarti clan Ciise AlJabart

So how does is feel the Isaaq minority sponsors DhabarMacaan/EastSanaagians and EastSool to bring SL democracy under Isaaq leadership after SNM minority also defeated their daddy Afweyne

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS
Where is Ciise AlJabart? Have they been deported to Yemen to help out your abused Jabarti brethren that racist Yemenis call Akhdaam/StreetSweepers that could explain why CiiseJabarti is like a unicorn

War yaa Illaahay yaqaan. I am Gadabuursi too and @Kezira already confirmed his lineage to me he is a solid Gadabuursi man and he is right walle bille ukhti no Gadabuursi denies Borama and Dilla massacre any that do are not Gadabuursi. It's that simple.

Another Jabarti fable teller. You even called them gadabUUrsi. Its gadabIIrsi. And some of them bravely fought SNM while othets were allied with SNM in the end we made peace.

Stop belittling Samaroon saying they face xasuuq get bullied by Isaaq. Thats BS

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I thought we just agreed Isaaq is smaller than the smallest Jabarti clan Ciise AlJabart

So how does is feel the Isaaq minority sponsors DhabarMacaan/EastSanaagians and EastSool to bring SL democracy under Isaaq leadership after SNM minority also defeated their daddy Afweyne

PS
Where is Ciise AlJabart? Have they been deported to Yemen to help out your abused Jabarti brethren that racist Yemenis call Akhdaam/StreetSweepers that could explain why CiiseJabarti is like a unicorn

Another Jabarti fable teller. You even called them gadabUUrsi. Its gadabIIrsi. And some of them bravely fought SNM while othets were allied with SNM in the end we made peace.

Stop belittling Samaroon saying they face xasuuq get bullied by Isaaq. Thats BS
What?!!:gucciwhat:

Never heard of Ciise AlJabarti or Jabarti community of Yemen? Ciise Jabarti has been cursed to be small by Shiikh Jabarti. Jabarti community of Yemen are the Jabartis that remained in Yemen after Shiikh DaaroodJabarti left that oppresion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Help them because racist Yemenis call them Akhdaam/StreetSweepers

This Kezira dude / female was exposed as an cagadheer who was pretending to be Gaddarbirsi. In addition, he/she comes across as someone who is inadequate in the sense that he/ she plays the inferiority complex to compensate from his/her laangaabnimo.

VIP
IOG has less than 11 months left on his final term. Awdalites should negotiate a potential union with Djibouti's next president, which would be more beneficial for them than their current situation. There's no need for 2 Dir ports to be pinned against one another, Ethiopia would be the only winner in that scenario

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
IOG has less than 11 months left on his final term. Awdalites should negotiate a potential union with Djibouti's next president, which would be more beneficial for them than their current situation. There's no need for 2 Dir ports to be pinned against one another, Ethiopia would be the only winner in that scenario
I could not agree with you more bro but IOG is going no where as he is gearing up for a fifth straight term. He was recently in Arta. You got to respect the issa hustle.
:chrisfreshhah:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

every clans abtirsi/ clan lineage is available online nigga he’s not a Samaroon he’s a darood. He’s always playing victim card and throwing dirt on our name

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Big respect to the lander gadabursi @Awdalia Rising these women are all over you
:salute:

Sxb I am neither lander nor Amisomalia I am Awdalia but I respect SLand for the fact that they aren’t guarded by 25k bantu and Habashi Troops and that Muse Local isn’t submissive to FGS like Danyeer Deni is. Jeegan make their position clear while mini Jeegan aka naagoland one minute hate Mogadishu next minute flying off to federal state meetings spearheaded by Mogadishu :pachah1:

Anyway can you put your pet @Karim back on his leash? The Langaab female is starting to get obsessed with me

Haye

Don't try and pull a Kenya on us bruh

We will take Djibouti to the ICJ Current situation or not :icon lol:

VIP
Haye

Don't try and pull a Kenya on us bruh

We will take Djibouti to the ICJ Current situation or not :icon lol:

War niyohow Horta bal sheydanka iska naar.

Are you comparing a somali region joining up with another Somali region to ajnabi Kenyans vying to annex Somalia's territory? This would be done with the full authorization of Muqdisho btw

War niyohow Horta bal sheydanka iska naar.

Are you comparing a somali region joining up with another Somali region to ajnabi Kenyans vying to annex Somalia's territory? This would be done with the full authorization of Muqdisho btw

Pardon my French (no pun intended I promise) but f*ck No :icon razz:

The Republic of Somalia waa muqadas
You and @angelplan are under full surveillance from now on sheeko sheeko "joining" kulaha

War Wallahi Thuma Wallahi we will go back to '91:gunsmiley:

VIP
Pardon my French (no pun intended I promise) but f*ck No :icon razz:

The Republic of Somalia waa muqadas
You and @angelplan are under full surveillance from now on sheeko sheeko "joining" kulaha

War Wallahi Thuma Wallahi we will go back to '91:gunsmiley:

images (1).jpeg

Trending