Ethiopia: Oromia and Somali Region

This is not a sectioned hand over and the somali region hasn't been informed on this. The central government is silent on the matter which is to expected.

Wtf 35k will be displaced from the dam construction?!?! I knew it was going to be big, that to that extent? So far already a couple of thousands have been displaced. Wallahi, this will cause more fightings, as they don't even have the permission to build it. :jcoleno:

What's with the unilateral decisions coming out of Oromia?!?! First the dam and now the new Makaniis district. :lawd:

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

 
Wtf 35k will be displaced from the dam construction?!?! I knew it was going to be big, that to that extent? So far already a couple of thousands has been displaced. Wallahi, this will cause more fightings, as they don't even have the permission to build it. :jcoleno:
That is one part of a greater plan. This was foreshadowed weeks ago and we've also heard from a guy who speak somali and is either a self hater or of non somali origin that they also plan on claiming land in southern dds. The somali region or the somali ethnicity is being attacked.

That is one part of a greater plan. This was foreshadowed weeks ago and we've also heard from a guy who speak somali and is either a self hater or of non somali origin that they also plan on claiming land in southern dds. The somali region or the somali ethnicity is being attacked.

Most of these self hating accounts are actually run by Oromos. Claiming somaliland as their origin is their favorite choice. There’s no bigger self hating Somali than someone from Somaliland. This is the reason why Oromos travel to the north and not south because the south has more Dhiig.

DDS made a botched attempt at attacking the Jarso yet again. It was repelled and there will be a huge counter attack coming. They've been collecting arms since yesterday. Expect another wave of violence.

What was the objective? Because the Liyuu police has been out of the picture since the Abdi Iley days, if I'm correct. :gucciwhat:

Awdalite

Araabi
Makaniis is a small village inhabited by Somali tribes. If you consider yourself Oromo then go to west Haraghe where Oromo exist.

View attachment 259274

Makanis is Jarso and Samaroon aswell. Reer Lafaciise were in Makanis in this last week to negotiate cabinet seats. Regarding the news, yes there has been reports even from Jinacsani that there was a botched attack, the details are murky. But it's 100% confirmed there was an attack against the Jarso today.

Awdalite

Araabi
What was the objective? Because the Liyuu police has been out of the picture since the Abdi Iley days, if I'm correct. :gucciwhat:

I have no idea, the details are a bit murky but they reported an attack in the Makanis district by the DDS administration today and they called for backup to arrive from the other districts. The Jarso online are calling for revenge attacks and a new wave of violence will probably most certainly ensue.

I have no idea, the details are a bit murky but they reported an attack in the Makanis district by the DDS administration today and they called for backup to arrive from the other districts. The Jarso online are calling for revenge attacks and a new wave of violence will probably most certainly ensue.

Revenge attacks will not end well. I remember from the times of pre-2018 when it happened, the local civilians were targeted, especially when they equated state force = Geri. If the fightings only remains in Makaniis, we will probably not get involved. Though with reports of involvement from Jinacsani, the prospects of us being dragged into this is highly likely and not something I want to imagine. May God end this mayhem 🙏

Makanis is Jarso and Samaroon aswell. Reer Lafaciise were in Makanis in this last week to negotiate cabinet seats. Regarding the news, yes there has been reports even from Jinacsani that there was a botched attack, the details are murky. But it's 100% confirmed there was an attack against the Jarso today.

Makaniis village is inhabited by Geri Koombe, Absame tribes with Jaarso minority. There was no attack. Don’t listen to the fake news being spread by Qotis. Why would Somali region attack their own citizens?

Jinacsani a town inhabited by the Somali Geri tribe was illegally annexed to oromia in 2004. We are asking for the Somali state to return the ownership of Jinacsani to the Somali native community

Last edited:

Awdalite

Araabi
Makaniis village is inhabited by Geri Koombe, Absame tribes with Jaarso minority. There was no attack. Don’t listen to the fake news being spread by Qotis. Why would Somali region attack their own citizens?

Jinacsani a town inhabited by the Somali Geri tribe was illegally annexed to oromia in 2004. We are asking for the Somali state to return the ownership of Jinacsani to the Somali native community

Makanis is on the outskirts of Lafaciise, the closest Absame is in Jigjiga which is Jidwaaq and the closest Geri is in Tuli Guleed. Makanis is a small mountain surrounded by agricultural land, the farms belong mainly to Jarso and Samaroon. I'm not saying this as an FKD but there is no Absame in this area at all. The closest Samaroon and Absame meet is Haroorays on the road between Jigjiga and Wajaale. Makanis is Jarso and Samaroon and they'll be getting the cabinet seats. Geri also live there but mainly to the west towards Tuli.

Makanis is on the outskirts of Lafaciise, the closest Absame is in Jigjiga which is Jidwaaq and the closest Geri is in Tuli Guleed. Makanis is a small mountain surrounded by agricultural land, the farms belong mainly to Jarso and Samaroon. I'm not saying this as an FKD but there is no Absame in this area at all. The closest Samaroon and Absame meet is Haroorays on the road between Jigjiga and Wajaale. Makanis is Jarso and Samaroon and they'll be getting the cabinet seats. Geri also live there but mainly to the west towards Tuli.

Makaniis village is closer to Tuuli Guled (town district) than it is to lafaciise. I don’t understand your obsession with trying to place two unfit pieces together. To the west of makaniis is Geri Koombe territory to the south and East is Absame. Makaniis whether you like it or not is apart of the Somali region. It’s a village Inhabited and surrounded on all sides by Pro Somali region clans.

While the delusional “Samaroons” in this thread are cozy with sucking the balls of Oromo pagans online, their neighboring Issa brothers in Djibouti are taking full advantage of the strategic borderline with Awdal region. Future routes to Berbera will be intercepted for Djibouti port which is a shorter distance from Somali region to 🇩🇯

EC01D569-2D4B-475B-A6B4-7FEEAA7C340F.jpeg
D7069F2E-98DF-4378-93A2-47E69438E66D.jpeg
9A9CB456-9FC7-45A0-B8D7-6989ECA9B83F.jpeg
6F85F9CC-728D-471D-8456-832D3C7B12E8.jpeg

Last edited:
Makaniis village is closer to Tuuli Guled (town district) than it is to lafaciise. I don’t understand your obsession with trying to place two unfit pieces together. To the west of makaniis is Geri Koombe territory to the south and East is Absame. Makaniis whether you like it or not is apart of the Somali region. It’s a village Inhabited and surrounded on all sides by Pro Somali region clans.

Technically speaking, it's part of Tuli Guleed District, all of the area north of Jijiga. And Tuli Guleed isn't limited to just the town/city with the same name as some think.

Laakin, Makaniis despite being a small village is shared where Geri also live, despite Jarso/Samaroon being more than us. But we live all around it, so it's more of an enclave that Oromos are trying to set-up a weird district there.

Technically speaking, it's part of Tuli Guleed District, all of the area north of Jijiga. And Tuli Guleed isn't limited to just the town/city with the same name as some think.

Laakin, Makaniis despite being a small village is shared where Geri also live, despite Jarso/Samaroon being more than us. But we live all around it, so it's more of an enclave that Oromos are trying to set-up a weird district there.

Yes I know. In Somali region the districts are named after their main towns hence why I said Tuuli Guled district town where the name of the district came from. Makaniis falls under Tuuli Guled district. If they want to carve out a small barely inhabited village within Tuuli Guled then Jinacsani also needs to be carved out.

Awdalite

Araabi

Heregel, Jarre, Gogayti and Guregolad are all 100% Samaroon villages/towns and are part of the Awbare district:

Screenshot_20230311_053842_Maps.jpg

Some sections of the Samaroon communities that live in Jarre and Heregel fall into Makanis. East of Makanis is purely Samaroon, the nearest Absame is Jidwaaq in Haroorays.

East of Makanis is Lafaciise which is also Samaroon, Kereanz is Jarso mixed with Samaroon up until you reach Gelboob south of Lafaciise:

Screenshot_20230311_054241_Maps.jpg

Awdalite

Araabi
While the delusional “Samaroons” in this thread are cozy with sucking the balls of Oromo pagans online, their neighboring Issa brothers in Djibouti are taking full advantage of the strategic borderline with Awdal region. Future routes to Berbera will be intercepted for Djibouti port which is a shorter distance from Somali region to 🇩🇯

View attachment 259302View attachment 259305View attachment 259303View attachment 259304

The Loyada corridor is Dr Beileh’s project. He was the one who struck the deal and 99% of the land that it goes through is Samaroon territory.

Lawyacado - Samaroon mayor.
Xoog Faras - Samaroon mayor
Fardaha - Samaroon mayor
Fadhixun - Samaroon mayor
Caro wareen - Samaroon mayor
Weeraar - Samaroon mayor
Dhagax madow - Samaroon mayor
Xalimaale - Samaroon mayor
Boon - Samaroon mayor
Quljeed - Samaroon mayor
Borama - Samaroon mayor

All the towns it goes through is controlled by the local governments which are all Samaroon and our very own Dr Beileh was the one who designed it. Even the Somaliland government recognises that the road goes through Samaroon territory. This is the official Somaliland government report:

Screenshot_20230311_055705_Drive.jpg

This is our project and we created it and the road runs through our land. It's better for you to stick to topics you know.

Last edited:

View attachment 259302View attachment 259305View attachment 259303View attachment 259304
You like to touch upon topics you have no idea about so let me give you a quick lesson. Horta this project was facilitated by Beyle.

Samaroon are well invested in Djibouti and have many high-level positions there. Below are Samaroon traditional elders meeting with their kin in Djibouti
FB_IMG_1678514883527.jpg

FB_IMG_1678515069486.jpg

Samaroon are present from both sides. The most notable in the meeting of the tweet you shared are the following:

Mohamed Ahmed Awaleh - Minister of Agriculture, Livestock, & Fisheries
3_9_2020_AGRI_S_2.jpg

Ahmed Buhane - Minister of Planning and National Development
FdgvCVtXkAEWPyY.jpg

We will be the ones benefiting from this road project since most of the produce will come from us and from our towns. Also, the towns the road will pass through majority have Samaroon Mayors and Samaroon manning the customs and what not.

Our produce is already exported to Djibouti via the current dirt road all the way from Araabi town of ours in Ethiopia. Once upgraded we will benefit a lot more. On top of that, there will be a major increase once we tap into more of our farmlands in Ethiopia when another major reliable road gets built connecting Awdal to Ethiopia. Accounting for 99.9% of the farming in Awdal will be a solid economic factor for beesha when these roads get built.

Below is a cross-border transit market profile report from 2011. Its more diverse now and includes more exports from our other towns that have been developing at a fast rate. Our land in Awbare district was included under Jigjiga at that time btw
Screenshot_20230311_054821_Samsung Notes.jpg

Screenshot_20230311_055357_Samsung Notes.jpg

Future routes to Berbera will be intercepted for Djibouti port which is a shorter distance from Somali region to 🇩🇯
Is this supposed to be a bad thing lol. The changing dynamics in the Horn will create good prospects for us:eating:

Last edited:

Awdalite

Araabi
You like to touch upon topics you have no idea about so let me give you a quick lesson. Horta this project was facilitated by Beyle.

Samaroon are well invested in Djibouti and have many high-level positions there. Below are Samaroon Elders meeting with their kin in Djibouti
View attachment 259335
View attachment 259336
Samaroon are present from both sides. The most notable in the meeting of the tweet you shared are the following:

View attachment 259328
View attachment 259330

Samaroon will be the ones benefiting from this project since most of the produce will come from us and from all our towns which the road will pass through which majority have Samaroon Mayors. We also account for 99.9% of the farming in the region. On top of that, there will be a major increase once we tap into our farms in Ethiopia when another major reliable road gets built connecting Awdal to Ethiopia.

Our produce is already exported to Djibouti via the current dirt road.
View attachment 259332
View attachment 259333

Is this supposed to be a bad thing lol. The changing dynamics in the Horn will create good prospects for us:eating:

He hasn't got a clue regarding this region lol. The Djiboutian and Somaliland ministers running the project from both sides of the border are both Samaroon and the project was created by Dr Beileh with the support of the IMF and Ethiopian government.

Samaroon are well invested in Djibouti and have many high-level positions there. Below are Samaroon Elders meeting with their kin in Djibouti
View attachment 259335
View attachment 259336

View attachment 259328
View attachment 259330

Samaroon will be the ones benefiting from this project since most of the produce will come from us and from all our towns which the road will pass through which majority have Samaroon Mayors. We also account for 99.9% of the farming in the region. On top of that, there will be a major increase once we tap into our farms in Ethiopia when another major reliable road gets built connecting Awdal to Ethiopia.

Our produce is already exported to Djibouti via the current dirt road.
View attachment 259332
View attachment 259333

Wallahi I wish Dr. Beileh stayed as Finance Minister, the more I learn about him more I respect him. You guys are lucky to have him, Somali politicians and professionals like him are a dime a dozen. He reminds me of Siciid Sheekh Samatar AUN, all these highly educated Somali guys studied in midwesterners universities in America during the 70's and 80's/

Awdalite

Araabi
Wallahi I wish Dr. Beileh stayed as Finance Minister, the more I learn about him more I respect him. You guys are lucky to have him, Somali politicians and professionals like him are a dime a dozen. He reminds me of Siciid Sheekh Samatar AUN, all these highly educated Somali guys studied in midwesterners universities in America during the 70's and 80's/

He is a very small handful of politicians who gave back to his people. We are very blessed to have him. He built many schools in Awdal especially in the rural countryside and he spearheaded the biggest road infrastructure project that our region has ever seen.