Ethio man explains his origins to an American audience (1950)

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This guy is very cocky and has a lot of confidence in his people believing they're the most superior tribe in Ethiopia when Tigray a smaller tribe ruled them for 30 years and Oromos before Menelik ruled Amharas for centuries. Ahmed Gurey and his Adalite Somali forces conquered Abyssinia and could've Islamized and ruled the region for many years if had the Portuguese not liberated them.

I don't consider Somalis living in Ethiopia as Ethiopians but if we're going to be clear. Somalis have historically look down on Abyssinians. If I remember Afars and northern coastal Somalis used to have many Amhara slaves. We have a derogatory word for Amhara where Somalis would insult each other using the word "Amxaro". Call a random Somali person Amxaro and they would start throwing hands. The word Amxaro was more insulting than M!dgaan and one of the Somali words for slave was Xabashi.

These midget bug eyed peasants need to check themselves. :westbrookwtf:

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
He would fit right in with Somali twitter if he was alive today :mjlol::duck:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
This guy is very cocky and has a lot of confidence in his people believing they're the most superior tribe in Ethiopia when Tigray a smaller tribe ruled them for 30 years and Oromos before Menelik ruled Amharas for centuries. Ahmed Gurey and his Adalite Somali forces conquered Abyssinia and could've Islamized and ruled the region for many years if had the Portuguese not liberated them.

I don't consider Somalis living in Ethiopia as Ethiopians but if we're going to be clear. Somalis have historically look down on Abyssinians. If I remember Afars and northern coastal Somalis used to have many Amhara slaves. We have a derogatory word for Amhara where Somalis would insult each other using the word "Amxaro". Call a random Somali person Amxaro and they would start throwing hands. The word Amxaro was more insulting than M!dgaan and one of the Somali words for slave was Xabashi.

These midget bug eyed peasants need to check themselves. :westbrookwtf:
Shit did that really happen?
Like i said they were nothing before the colonialist gave those peasanst a couple of rifle, that why Oromo's called them neftegna meaning "gunbeared" or "gun owner" because that how they rule, through a barrel of a gun.