Ethio man explains his origins to an American audience (1950)

If enough Ethiopians said this, Rastafarianism would die.

They ignore it just like they ignore the racism from Menelik and Haile Selassie.

giphy.gif

This is laughable...the Negros like him need to get a mirror. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out he looks that way because he has significant Black/Negro ancestry.

Ethiopians often look like either a Madow or a yemeni with hard hair . Dunno where they get their confidence from :mjlol:On another note, out of all people to claim, why Arabs? :williamswtf:

This is laughable...the Negros like him need to get a mirror. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out he looks that way because he has significant Black/Negro ancestry.
Hey if his lineage is not black and African then he is not black nor africa why can't ppl get this in their head hair texture nor skin color makes ppl same
I can mix with African and woman and my child will be still my lineage and part of my nation which is somali
And my child and great grand child can mix with it and still not be african and black lineage is what determinete who is who

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
So what Europeans don't determinete who is who lol ppl like u take whatever Europeans say to u this is just my opinion
You probably have bad reading comprehension, we aren't talking about lineage here, but about race. Race =/= lineage, and the interview was about race and whether he HAD "negro" blood in him or not. Which he has, he has the hair texture and other things that negros have as well. And these interviewers are more interested in that thing more than his lineage or what he think he is. So the subject plays on the Westerners mindset roles not the mine or yours.

You probably have bad reading comprehension, we aren't talking about lineage here, but about race. Race =/= lineage, and the interview was about race and whether he HAD "negro" blood in him or not. Which he has, he has the hair texture and other things that negros have as well. And these interviewers are more interested in that thing more than his lineage or what he think he is. So the subject plays on the Westerners mindset roles not the mine or yours.
Race doesn't exist it is just what Europeans made up
Again hair texture doesn't associate with black someone can have kinky hair and Afro and still not black your logic can be used indians Asians tht have straight hair
And mongols tht have white skin and straight hair
Just cuz those tht identify African and black tht have kinky and Afro and doesn't make them ownership of those hair and doesn't mean only those ppl can have and if others have doesn't make them same as those
Hair texture is hair nothing more or else same goes to skin stop with this bullsht race thing since it doesn't exist
It is like saying khoisen ppl and West africans are same cuz khoisen ppl have kinky hair seee doesn't even make sense hair is hair don't make ppl same
I don't follow Europeans
I have kind straight hair does tht make me same Indian Europeans arabs or any others ppl tht have straight hair no
Ppl should really stop doing and saying tht
Hair isn't associated with 1 nation of ppl

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This is the way most EAs feel. It's strange to see an Ethiopian say it since they are more tact.
Somalis shouldn't never be part of so called African political cuz it is not somali political and those are enemies political nor should Somalis identity African and black
It's always better on the inside.

GemState

36/21
VIP
This is the way most EAs feel. It's strange to see an Ethiopian say it since they are more tact.

It's always better on the inside.
It's funny how East Africans think, they can be from the poorest, most famine-stricken region on Earth but still genuinely believe they are superior to other Africans because of their thin noses and softer facial features.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Shit did that really happen?
Like i said they were nothing before the colonialist gave those peasanst a couple of rifle, that why Oromo's called them neftegna meaning "gunbeared" or "gun owner" because that how they rule, through a barrel of a gun.

Before the Amhara's acquired guns from the Europeans, they were under the Yejju Dynasty rule. Search them up. It was one of the most embarrassing periods for Abyssinians being ruled by foreigners (Oromos) who migrated from Kenya. The Ethiopian emperors were from the Yejju tribe lineage and the court language was changed to Afaan Oromo.

Ethiopia is an artificial country founded by imperial Amharas after acquiring guns from the Europeans and conquering many groups who were historically never part of Ethiopia. TPLF may have been bad but at least they created the federal system where each ethnic group had the right to control their own territory and could freely practice their own language. If Amharas take control of Ethiopia they will never stop their ultimate goal which is to unify the entire Horn into one artificial country but that will never happen and I'm glad Oromos finally took charge of Ethiopia at least they're not imperial.

Last edited: