Eritrean migrant stabs Somali migrant twice, cuts off his eyelids and ears and goes on to eat them

Status
Not open for further replies.
They (not all Somalis though) have such a deep hatred for Habesha people that is clearly rooted in their inferior complex/envy. Maybe it's cuz of their more Arab/lighter features, or the fact that Habeshas have an amazing history that includes Ancient Kingdoms while Somalis have no history to look back at, they have better music that is cherished globally, a popular cuisine that's going mainstream in the West, etc. ....It's funny cuz Ethios and Eris don't even hate Somalis ...they're irrelevant to them, they don't even think about them. In fact, they just look down on them.

Your capital addis ababa is six dirtiest city in world
http://nazret.com/blog/index.php/2008/03/07/ethiopia_addis_ababa_world_s_6th_dirties

They (not all Somalis though) have such a deep hatred for Habesha people that is clearly rooted in their inferior complex/envy. Maybe it's cuz of their more Arab/lighter features, or the fact that Habeshas have an amazing history that includes Ancient Kingdoms while Somalis have no history to look back at, they have better music that is cherished globally, a popular cuisine that's going mainstream in the West, etc. ....It's funny cuz Ethios and Eris don't even hate Somalis ...they're irrelevant to them, they don't even think about them. In fact, they just look down on them.

we are not jealous from Bangkok of east Africa, we don't your dirty people in our country
https://www.tesfanews.net/ethiopias-capital-home-to-the-largest-collection-of-brothels-in-africa/

We are not jealous from our maids and illegal Ethiopian workers in our country
https://www.tesfanews.net/somaliland-to-deport-80000-illegal-ethiopian-immigrants-in-the-country/

We are not jealous from those Ethiopians who beg in our streets
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/the-glue-sniffing-street-kids-of-somaliland-0000200-v21n1

IMG_6618.PNG
It is pure envy. They always wish to garner attention by trying to attack Ethiopia and Ethiopians. They look absolutely foolish and they dont realise how much they embarrass themselves. It's a shame.
The difference with me is, I have come to acknowledge and not fear the Abyssinian. I acknowledge that we are the butt of the Horn, I acknowledge that gabdhaheena are trash compared to theirs. I acknowledge that they control the Horn. We have no government for 30 years, we are still divided politically. I concede to the Abyssinians.

They hypocrisy is, these guys will bootyclap their leaders and tribal politicians who go to Addis Ababa but at the same time attack a common man who takes a position which is not anti Ethiopia. Munafiqeen waaye.

)
This is your classy people (your ex prime minister 'S daughter peeing in public )

He is actually cutting off his tongue but please don't let that stop you from inferring something widely inaccurate.

His mouth is closed, the cannibal saint story is famous, you made him saint because he refused to eat the poor and chose to cannibalize the rich. He was Robin Hood cannibal.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It is pure envy. They always wish to garner attention by trying to attack Ethiopia and Ethiopians. They look absolutely foolish and they dont realise how much they embarrass themselves. It's a shame.
The difference with me is, I have come to acknowledge and not fear the Abyssinian. I acknowledge that we are the butt of the Horn, I acknowledge that gabdhaheena are trash compared to theirs. I acknowledge that they control the Horn. We have no government for 30 years, we are still divided politically. I concede to the Abyssinians.

They hypocrisy is, these guys will bootyclap their leaders and tribal politicians who go to Addis Ababa but at the same time attack a common man who takes a position which is not anti Ethiopia. Munafiqeen waaye.

:russ:

What on Earth

You lot were part of the same country not too long ago, what's the difference really?

:pachah1: No need for the sass

But I admit he may or may not be Ethiopian, I don't know, nor can you prove He isn't.....

Yall insist we recognize their sovereignty until something like this happens then it's Habesha this

Here the thing. You are very hard to argue with in a common sense way because your weird Spanish inquisition style of fanaticism is hard to reason with. I understand that Ethiopians are not individuals but caricatures in a bogyman story for you, so it has been easy to ignore your rants but sometimes I find myself struggling not to stoop to your level but i will take the high road.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are the only person i find disagreeable on this site so i don't need to mis-characteristiz an entire people because of you.

Yall insist we recognize their sovereignty until something like this happens then it's Habesha this

Here the thing. You are very hard to argue with in a common sense way because your weird Spanish inquisition style of fanaticism is hard to reason with. I understand that Ethiopians are not individuals but caricatures in a bogyman story for you, so it has been easy to ignore your rants but sometimes I find myself struggling not to stoop to your level but i will take the high road.

You are the only person i find disagreeable on this site so i don't need to mis-characteristiz an entire people because of you.

She spends her entire life re-posting the same news articles over and over again, pretty much all from anti-Ethiopian Eritrean sites, madote and tesfanews, and acts as some sort of professor:heh::mjlol:.

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes

No Ethiopian Invader can be my Equal
Us vs 60 Million yet we will still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending