Eritrean migrant stabs Somali migrant twice, cuts off his eyelids and ears and goes on to eat them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure beauty. Divine beauty.
They (not all Somalis though) have such a deep hatred for Habesha people that is clearly rooted in their inferior complex/envy. Maybe it's cuz of their more Arab/lighter features, or the fact that Habeshas have an amazing history that includes Ancient Kingdoms while Somalis have no history to look back at, they have better music that is cherished globally, a popular cuisine that's going mainstream in the West, etc. ....It's funny cuz Ethios and Eris don't even hate Somalis ...they're irrelevant to them, they don't even think about them. In fact, they just look down on them.

They (not all Somalis though) have such a deep hatred for Habesha people that is clearly rooted in their inferior complex/envy. Maybe it's cuz of their more Arab/lighter features, or the fact that Habeshas have an amazing history that includes Ancient Kingdoms while Somalis have no history to look back at, they have better music that is cherished globally, a popular cuisine that's going mainstream in the West, etc. ....It's funny cuz Ethios and Eris don't even hate Somalis ...they're irrelevant to them, they don't even think about them. In fact, they just look down on them.

Sad f*ck. What a weirdo you are.

It is pure envy. They always wish to garner attention by trying to attack Ethiopia and Ethiopians. They look absolutely foolish and they dont realise how much they embarrass themselves. It's a shame.
The difference with me is, I have come to acknowledge and not fear the Abyssinian. I acknowledge that we are the butt of the Horn, I acknowledge that gabdhaheena are trash compared to theirs. I acknowledge that they control the Horn. We have no government for 30 years, we are still divided politically. I concede to the Abyssinians.

They hypocrisy is, these guys will bootyclap their leaders and tribal politicians who go to Addis Ababa but at the same time attack a common man who takes a position which is not anti Ethiopia. Munafiqeen waaye.

It is pure envy. They always wish to garner attention by trying to attack Ethiopia and Ethiopians. They look absolutely foolish and they dont realise how much they embarrass themselves. It's a shame.
The difference with me is, I have come to acknowledge and not fear the Abyssinian. I acknowledge that we are the butt of the Horn, I acknowledge that gabdhaheena are trash compared to theirs. I acknowledge that they control the Horn. We have no government for 30 years, we are still divided politically. I concede to the Abyssinians.

They hypocrisy is, these guys will bootyclap their leaders and tribal politicians who go to Addis Ababa but at the same time attack a common man who takes a position which is not anti Ethiopia. Munafiqeen waaye.
You was defending arab bootyclapper khalid 2 minutes ago, be careful, i am watching you for xabeshi bootyclapping:farole:

black

live and let die.

Why do you have to be so underhanded about it? I support Ethiopian & Horner migration to Somali spot. All this sneak dissing from you & @Endriam have to stop. I concede to the Absynnians ku ye... hilib ceerin ku dhimo.

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes
LvOnflv.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
You lot were part of the same country not too long ago, what's the difference really?

:pachah1: No need for the sass

But I admit he may or may not be Ethiopian, I don't know, nor can you prove He isn't.....
Not even about the story or anything, but as a staunch lander you should know better than that sis. Two separate countries (& differing ethnic groups). :comeon:Unless you don't care for consistency.
As for the story, its awful what happened...no one will argue against that I'm sure. It's also ridiculous and irrational to generalize a whole group of people (105M+) and their culture by rare incidents.

ONE QUESTION- WHY ARE YOU ON A SOMALI FORUM THAN? :what1:

All races are welcome here... but since you 2 think we are jealous and have an inferior complex, why be here?

:mjohreally:

no one is jealous... in fact apart from this Eritrean cousin of yours eating a Somali mans ears and his eyelids, who even thinks of your people?

Last edited:
Not even about the story or anything, but as a staunch lander you should know better than that sis. Two separate countries (& differing ethnic groups). :comeon:Unless you don't care for consistency.
As for the story, its awful what happened...no one will argue against that I'm sure. It's also ridiculous and irrational to generalize a whole group of people (105M+) and their culture by rare incidents.

Passion overtook me, of course they gained their independence, not so long ago, but they were apart of Ethiopia for centuries before that, just saying walalo

:whoa:

We are not jealous from second poorest country in the world after Burundi

http://www.madote.com/2014/06/ethiopia-ranks-second-poorest-country.html

Also your country Ethiopia is second dumbest country i the world
https://www.tesfanews.net/average-iq-rank-ethiopia-second-dumbest/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts