Eritrean migrant stabs Somali migrant twice, cuts off his eyelids and ears and goes on to eat them

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Habeshas cannot be held responsible for this.

I've noticed that Somalis are very jealous of Habeshas even though they wont admit it.

I've seen it, really. Especially amongst the girls in college. Somali girls feel very vulnerable in fron of Eritrean and Ethiopian girls. Like theyr'e not as beautiful

I've noticed that Somalis are very jealous of Habeshas even though they wont admit it.

I've seen it, really. Especially amongst the girls in college. Somali girls feel very vulnerable in fron of Eritrean and Ethiopian girls. Like theyr'e not as beautiful

There are nothing to be jealous my friend, we just don't like their meddling in our country 'S affairs and claiming us day and night.

Where are all the Ethiopians on here....most likely this so called 'eritean' refugee is an Ethiopian claiming to be Eritrean to support his refugee status.
:mjlol:

I want to see, what they think about it?

:farole: All the Ethiopians of Sspot come out of your caves and stop eating raw meat for a second, and explain this.....

I hope this animal gets raped in prison every single motherfucking day!
:siilaanyosmile:

N

nadia

theyre not that relevant in the uk for anyone to check on them let alone be jealous of them lool

Your obviously an Ethiopian.

Ain't no one jealous of those nappy heard raw eating s with fishy cunts.

:mjlol: The majority of Ethiopians and eriteans look like Bantu apes, there's only the Oromo's who look similar to us.

They have 400 tribes within Ethiopia, don't generalise.:farole:

Where are all the Ethiopians on here....most likely this so called 'eritean' refugee is an Ethiopian claiming to be Eritrean to support his refugee status.

:farole: All the Ethiopians of Sspot come out of your caves and stop eating raw meat for a second, and explain this.....

I am here and i am ready to speak for all 100 million Ethiopian people and since this is a negative news about an Eritrean by default all 5 million of them as well.....:ivers:

Nobody is generalizing here, cannibalism is part of their culture, they even have habashi cannibal saint Belai in their church. Stop defending them.

He is actually cutting off his tongue but please don't let that stop you from inferring something widely inaccurate.

1) I've already replied.
2) What an expected excuse, 'pretending to be Eritrean', of course you'd drop that in there eventually if it's negative news.:heh:
sigh...technically he did not consume the flesh therefore he is not a cannibal. :dabcasar: also are we about to go down the rabbit hole that is the pot calling the kettle black

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hing-sound-spat-skin-floor.html#ixzz3TX973iSZ
@Hemaal :leon:

I am here and i am ready to speak for all 100 million Ethiopian people and since this is a negative news about an Eritrean by default all 5 million of them as well.....:ivers:

You lot were part of the same country not too long ago, what's the difference really?

:pachah1: No need for the sass

But I admit he may or may not be Ethiopian, I don't know, nor can you prove He isn't.....

Jealous of...what? Head-lice?:ayaanswag:

Yes he did consume the ears, so they couldn't be reattached-- what's with your lies :susp::susp:

@Canuck is a G and also a woman, don't go there .....

:salute:

BTW i am not trying in any way to justify what this man did. It was barbaric and feel really bad for the somali guy, but i was just using semantics because the article said he chewed on the ear so it won't be reattached...which is different from eating it.

BTW i am not trying in any way to justify what this man did. It was barbaric and feel really bad for the somali guy, but i was just using semantics because the article said he chewed on the ear so it won't be reattached...which is different from eating it.

He ate it, let's not sugar coat it... even if it was chewed it could be salvaged somehow, but there was nothing left.

I'm actually imagining it now..to much to graphic

:kanyehmm:

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes
My blood used to boil when my uncle would tell me about how he had 2 habesha concubines (1 amhara 1 tigray)

But then shit like this happened :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending