Eritrean migrant stabs Somali migrant twice, cuts off his eyelids and ears and goes on to eat them

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prayers are with the guy. He is only 18 and has been subjected to so much. He went through a long and hard journey to arrive to Europe, only to be attacked in such a savage way upon arrival. He is now blind and maimed but alx he is still alive. I hope that this barbarian gets locked up for life :birdman:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
How do you let someone get that close to you to cut off your eyelids and ears? Would you not feel the initial insertion of the knife to your eyes before you realize something is not right?

Speedy recovery to the victim. I am sure he went through a harrowing ordeal just to get to Europe, only to go through this horrendous act by a deranged person.

How do you let someone get that close to you to cut off your eyelids and ears? Would you not feel the initial insertion of the knife to your eyes before you realize something is not right?

Speedy recovery to the victim. I am sure he went through a harrowing ordeal just to get to Europe, only to go through this horrendous act by a deranged person.
He was stabbed twice in the neck at first

@ሕጊ።።

Mr Law, I was going to side with you with this one, but I'm just shocked on how animalistic it was.

Either Afewerki is teaching these things, or @Canuck @merka and the rest of the anti-xabesha are truly right.

This bit is for @Endriam

The criminal psychologist suspects that it must have been about more than money.

He added: 'Perhaps jealousy played a role. Because the perpetrator did not want his victim to be injured but to be displaced.

'He wanted him to look ugly and desecrated.'

This is 100% proof of how jealous Eritreans are for Somali looks, i hope endriam will stop with the "habesha are qurux badan" hadal, because this is not qurux badan, this is shaydaanimo

Horumar is calling for a total, and complete shutdown, on hateful xabashi, entering this forum, until our forum's mods understand what the hell is going on!

@ሕጊ።።

Mr Law, I was going to side with you with this one, but I'm just shocked on how animalistic it was.

Either Afewerki is teaching these things, or @Canuck @merka and the rest of the anti-xabesha are truly right.

This bit is for @Endriam

This is 100% proof of how jealous Eritreans are for Somali looks, i hope endriam will stop with the "habesha are qurux badan" hadal, because this is not qurux badan, this is shaydaanimo

Horumar is calling for a total, and complete shutdown, on hateful xabashi, entering this forum, until we understand what the hell is going on!

Side with me on what?

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Perhaps the Somali fella stole his girl or something of the sort? Explains why he would dismember someone instead of just injure them. It definitely comes down to jealousy.

I hope the poor guy is recovering well. Such a horrific ordeal to go through.

This monster does not represent Eritrean people. I bet he was high on drugs when he did this. Most Eritreans are peaceful, gentle, and quiet people.

Lol sole incident:drakekidding:.
I didn't know I was a Nilotic Me'en, surprising:leon:.

220px-Distribution_of_Y-Chromosome_Haplogroup_A_in_Africa.png

:leon:

Status
Not open for further replies.