eagle in Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I say baaro, that is the correct spelling for learning
Let's use it with a another word like wax+baro, wax+baaro.

Waxbaro=learn while waxbaaro= steal or pocket somebody. In waqooyi/Northern, I think they call it waxbaadho=waxbaaro=pocketing somebody:bell:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Let's use it with a another word like wax+baro, wax+baaro.

Waxbaro=learn while waxbaaro= steal or pocket somebody. In waqooyi/Northern, I think they call it waxbaadho=waxbaaro=pocketing somebody:bell:

You are right I take what I said back:mjlol:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
The thing is there is no agreed grammatical rules for Somali anyone can spell words however they like

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The thing is there is no agreed grammatical rules for Somali anyone can spell words however they like
If that was the case:umwhat:, the language could've been lost. Apparently there are two main different dialects/lahjad:

Waqooyiga/Northern koonfurta/southern.

Both had an influence which were small/minimal of Arabic in Waqooyi and some Italian in Southern. I heard the best dialect/lahjad mudug which I think is in between North and South. Probably (Central/eastern), or puntland

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
If that was the case:umwhat:, the language could've been lost. Apparently there are two main different dialects/lahjad:

Waqooyiga/Northern koonfurta/southern.

Both had an influence which were small/minimal of Arabic in Waqooyi and some Italian in Southern. I heard the best dialect/lahjad mudug which I think is in between North and South. Probably (Central/eastern), or puntland

you are slow bro, can you show me the agreed upon Qoral Af Somali?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Well baaro means foreskin in waqooye :russ:
I recall something like that:ohhh:. Baarada usheeg, or buuryada usheeg. I think baaro is some kinda cudur/disease like cadho while buuryo is foreskin:cosbyhmm:. It was like a disease that affected girls who didn't wash their private parts or garments such as trousers/gorgorod/shorts/underwears:drakelaugh:. It was due to prolonged wasakh/dirt I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending