eagle in Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I recall something like that:ohhh:. Baarada usheeg, or buuryada usheeg. I think baaro is some kinda cudur/disease like cadho while buuryo is foreskin:cosbyhmm:. It was like a disease that affected girls who didn't wash their private parts or garments such as trousers/gorgorod/shorts/underwears:drakelaugh:. It was due to prolonged wasakh/dirt I guess
In waqooye, buuryo means penis not foreskin

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
In waqooye, buuryo means penis not foreskin
I also heard some call it penis, but I've seen most use it as foreskin. Penis=g** , (buuryo=foreskin), qundul, (shufta=mainly told to toddlers by their parents) and also (qoora/qoodho).

I guess those are different lahjad or altered Original Somali depending on where you live.

As far as I'm concerned I know Buuryo as mainly foreskin, I also know it as penis due to interacting with different Somalis. One example is when children/boys are uncircumsised. They're scared that if they don't behave well their buuryo would be lost:drakelaugh:, so they abide hooyo's rule for a period of time recalling it until they're eventually circumsised.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The video in this thread https://www.somalispot.com/threads/the-kim-ks-of-eastleigh.46644/

These girls are saying baaro @0:27

Can any of you guys explain what they mean ?
Due to her laugh, I think it has to do with something in between their legs:siilaanyolaugh:, I could be highly wrong again. These weird ass altered Somali sounds confusing:kendrickcry:. I'm saying this because I was in Kenya for 10+ years. If that's not the meaning, I guess it another slang created right there in Eastleigh. Plot twist, I used to encounter girls in my dugsi insulting each other with that word like baarada usheeg:siilaanyosmile:. Something to do with unhygenic private parts. But I could be wrong

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I also heard some call it penis, but I've seen most use it as foreskin. Penis=g** , (buuryo=foreskin), qundul, (shufta=mainly told to toddlers by their parents) and also (qoora/qoodho).

I guess those are different lahjad or altered Original Somali depending on where you live.

As far as I'm concerned I know Buuryo as mainly foreskin, I also know it as penis due to interacting with different Somalis. One example is when children/boys are uncircumsised. They're scared that if they don't behave well their buuryo would be lost:drakelaugh:, so they abide hooyo's rule for a period of time recalling it until they're eventually circumsised.
There are vulgar words and nonvulgar words in Somali also.
gus, qooro are vulgar words. They mean dick and cock in English.
Buuryo is less vulgar and can be used in daily conversations. In djibouti and hargeisa, buuryo always means penis.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
There are vulgar words and nonvulgar words in Somali also.
gus, qooro are vulgar words. They mean dick and cock in English.
Buuryo is less vulgar and can be used in daily conversations. In djibouti and hargeisa, buuryo always means penis.
That's why I didn't write g** very well

Baaro is not foreskin it's the dirt (creamy things) that hide under the foreskin. Buuryo, shuf are used interchangeably and mean penise.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Due to her laugh, I think it has to do with something in between their legs:siilaanyolaugh:, I could be highly wrong again. These weird ass altered Somali sounds confusing:kendrickcry:. I'm saying this because I was in Kenya for 10+ years. If that's not the meaning, I guess it another slang created right there in Eastleigh. Plot twist, I used to encounter girls in my dugsi insulting each other with that word like baarada usheeg:siilaanyosmile:. Something to do with unhygenic private parts. But I could be wrong
Did you serve 10 years in Kenya for dhaqancelis or you were born and raised in Kenya ?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Did you serve 10 years in Kenya for dhaqancelis or you were born and raised in Kenya ?
No, I was raised there. Now I'm in US. I had an advantage in Kenya, knew the real somali/Southern, bits of Northern ones and ofcourse the one In kenya known as sijuu:ahh:. Sijuu mainly came from ReerSomalia=xamar/Muqdisho to insult Kenyan Somali as they used to mix swahili and somali together:dabcasar:. That sijuu came from the word sijui which is a swahili word meaning "I don't know". They couldn't pronounce it well and nicknamed them sijuu when they get offended. Like "caku sijuugaan" :siilaanyosmile:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
No this is wrong

Galaydh = falcon
Galayr or Galaydh similar meaning and at the same time correct. The only difference is dialect/lahjad. Somali language doesn't have one dialect just like how the country is divided and doesn't have one leader:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending