cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought Goronyo means the warms in the stomachs that cause loss of appetite? Some form of a parasite of the stomach

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's actually close tho Goronyo and Goriyaan, you got confused big time. :ftw9nwa:

Well its been a while since mama forced us to take stomach laxatives to fight these stomach parasite. (western kids dont understand life in somalia/africa is harsh, u get parasites from left and right) Did u guys ever go through that? Ordered by hoyo to open mouth, close our noses and then drink oily laxatives to fight the goriyaans??? childhood trauma

Well its been a while since mama forced us to take stomach laxatives to fight these stomach parasite. Did u guys ever go through that? Ordered by hoyo to open mouth, close our noses and then drink oily laxatives to fight the goriyaans??? childhood trauma
Awwwh miskiin, I went through sumboosto instead. I was traumatised guuurl:yloezpe: the torture was real

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Well its been a while since mama forced us to take stomach laxatives to fight these stomach parasite. (western kids dont understand life in africa is harsh, u get parasites from left and right) Did u guys ever go through that? Ordered by hoyo to open mouth, close our noses and then drink oily laxatives to fight the goriyaans??? childhood trauma
That doesn't happen only in africa tho, i got pinworms as a child (i got it from school) and i had to take medicine which once made me puke all over the wall. This worm basically lives off your shit and makes it itchy down there
:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.