Drinking alcohol and zina are absolutely unacceptable

Advice? Trying to make someone feel ashamed and cutting them off is not advice.

How are you even going to compare your words to the messenger of Islam? :drakelaugh:

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was nowhere near judgmental and "disgusted", like you are. He helped and guided people instead of telling them they should be ashamed and degrading them. You're insane to even compare yourself to the Prophet SAW. Stop mentioning me so I don't have to continue embarrassing you silly extremest.

When did I compare myself to the prophet (pbuh)? You need serious help. If you don't want to be mentioned hop off the site then. Who's forcing you to comment goofy? You said me being disgusted by a major sin was degrading people :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: when we are taught to be disgusted by it. Go learn about your deen instead of defending zina and drinking.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Abihi waasaha made a whole ass fucking thread exposing me. I used to be a very popular ladies man on this forum. It’s been two years and the qalanjos have not forgiven me yet.

I remember it now. :russ::russ::russ:miskiin. The ladies might forgive you if you act less weird

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
:what1: Me not looking through it fully at first doesn’t take away from the credibility and legitimacy of my statement and question Where did you find this? Will you post a link to where you found it? If not then, shut the f*ck up and move on. This is your 3rd account you 63IQ subhuman scum. Guys, I found him!
:mjlol:

:ulyin:
aren’t you embarrassed? After I schooled your 68 self now you are being sad and petty trying to call me Habashi to deal with the fact you can’t read and suffer from 68 :drakelaugh:

I think the real reason you are mad is because your clan was specifically mentioned in the passage :dead:

I would embarrass you further with the source but watching you during this little episode of yours is hilarious. I can’t wait for your next episode of #TheWalking68

Hate to break it you but people have committed Zina since the dawn of time and will continue to do so. It's unrealistic to expect people not to have premarital sex it's a for human instinct for all of us.
Lol we're all aware of this and zina isn't a human instinct. Maybe for you.

I remember it now. :russ::russ::russ:miskiin. The ladies might forgive you if you act less weird
Inaalillah I really have lost my mojo. U are the first Xalimoid to call me “weird”
tenor.gif

When did I compare myself to the prophet (pbuh)? You need serious help. If you don't want to be mentioned hop off the site then. Who's forcing you to comment goofy? You said me being disgusted by a major sin was degrading people :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: when we are taught to be disgusted by it. Go learn about your deen instead of defending zina and drinking.
Lmao you literally said I would be the type to call the Prophet (PBUH) an extremest after calling you an extremest, means you're comparing your sick beliefs to his which are WAY different. Get help.

Clearly me saying stop mentioning me was a dig at you since i'll continue embarrassing you but obviously your dumbass didn't notice that. First of all, nowhere in the Quran does it teach you to be "disgusted" by people who do zina and drinking. You're supposed to advise and help people who do sins. Stop making up your own Quranic verses.

Go read the Quran and maybe you'll understand that degrading and telling people they should be ashamed is not what a good Muslim or person does you judgmental clown.

Last edited:
Lmao you literally said I would be the type to call the Prophet (PBUH) an extremest after calling you an extremest, means you're comparing your sick beliefs to his which are WAY different. Get help.

Clearly me saying stop mentioning me was a dig at you since i'll continue embarrassing you but obviously your dumbass didn't notice that. First of all, nowhere in the Quran does it teach you to be disgusted by zina and drinking. Stop making up your own Quranic verses.

Go read the Quran and maybe you'll understand that degrading and telling people they should be ashamed is not what a good Muslim or person does you judgmental clown.
I can be disgusted all I want that's a personal feeling.

Clearly me saying stop mentioning me was a dig at you since i'll continue embarrassing you but obviously your dumbass didn't notice that. First of all, nowhere in the Quran does it teach you to be "disgusted" by people who do zina and drinking. You're supposed to advise and help people who do sins. Stop making up your own Quranic verses.

We hate what allah hates. Me saying I'm disgusted by a sin doesn't make me a judgemental person and if you read further I said how he spoke about the sin made me cut him off. The prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: “If one of you were to be stabbed in the head with a piece of iron it would be better for him than if he were to touch a woman whom it is not permissible for him to touch”.(Reported by al-Tabaraani; see also Saheeh al-Jaami, 5045). Hate is an understatement. I never said no human being was disgusting btw just we should be ashamed if we commit zina and not think lightly of it. Allah says in the quran “And come not near to the unlawful sexual intercourse. Verily, it is a Fahishah [i.e. anything that transgresses its limits (a great sin)], and an evil way (that leads one to Hell unless Allah forgives him).”-(Quran 17:32) It is evil should I not be disgusted anyways. I'm not going to insult you and If I did forgive me.

:ulyin:
aren’t you embarrassed? After I schooled your 68 self now you are being sad and petty trying to call me Habashi to deal with the fact you can’t read and suffer from 68 :drakelaugh:

I think the real reason you are mad is because your clan was specifically mentioned in the passage :dead:

I would embarrass you further with the source but watching you during this little episode of yours is hilarious. I can’t wait for your next episode of #TheWalking68
:dabcasar:Your just proving me right even more, now your IQ is even lower than 63. Where is this ‘passage’ located at? This has nothing to do with qabiil despite your bogus claims.

:camby:You didn’t ‘school’ shit, I would surprised if a dumbass like your self ever made it past the 5th grade dabaal yahow. Post the link or you’ll have to accept that I’m right. These idiotic trolls are getting dumber by the day wallahi. Your an embarrassment to even reer 63 but then again when it come to being retarded, xaarbeshas surprise more and more everyday.
:deadosama:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
:dabcasar:Your just proving me right even more, now your IQ is even lower than 63. Where is this ‘passage’ located at? This has nothing to do with qabil despite your bogus claims.

:camby:You didn’t ‘school’ shit, I would surprised if a dumbass like your self ever made it past the 5th grade dabaal yahow. Post the link or you’ll have to accept that I’m right. These idiotic trolls are getting dumber by the day wallahi. Your an embarrassment to even reer 63.
:deadosama:

I can see from your anger that you are embarrassed and feel inferior. You are mad that I highlighted that you can’t read (on account of being reer 68) now you want to talk about my IQ :pachah1:

typical 68 move do you think your deflections work? I won’t insult you even though you have insulted us all with your 68 presence. You insult yourself just fine , please keep going o son of 68 :trumpsmirk:

I can be disgusted all I want that's a personal feeling.

We hate what allah hates. Me saying I'm disgusted by a sin doesn't make me a judgemental person and if you read further I said how he spoke about the sin made me cut him off. The prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: “If one of you were to be stabbed in the head with a piece of iron it would be better for him than if he were to touch a woman whom it is not permissible for him to touch”.(Reported by al-Tabaraani; see also Saheeh al-Jaami, 5045). Hate is an understatement. I never said no human being was disgusting btw just we should be ashamed if we commit zina and not think lightly of it. Allah says in the quran “And come not near to the unlawful sexual intercourse. Verily, it is a Fahishah [i.e. anything that transgresses its limits (a great sin)], and an evil way (that leads one to Hell unless Allah forgives him).”-(Quran 17:32) It is evil should I not be disgusted anyways. I'm not going to insult you and If I did forgive me.
Ok you can be disgusted by it thats your feeling but dont say the quran teaches us to be because it doesnt. I'm not going to insult you either but I just don't think you should say people should be ashamed instead of trying to advise others and telling them to do the right thing.

Ok you can be disgusted by it thats your feeling but dont say the quran teaches us to be because it doesnt. I'm not going to insult you either but I just don't think you should say people should be ashamed instead of trying to advise others and telling them to do the right thing.
Ok w/e you say walaal. Goodnight!

Trending

Latest posts