Drinking alcohol and zina are absolutely unacceptable

Maybe I'm just naive but I recently started realizing a lot of somalis drink and commit zina. I was getting to know a guy for months and he revealed to me he got oral sex from a girl when he was in high school and I was so disgusted I completely cut him off. He said I was judgemental but I'm really not my natural reaction to those two are disgust. Somalis also always talk about it openly as if it's normal as well. STOP trying to normalize sins which are among the biggest sins in islam. You should be ashamed if you've done either. Not brag about it online.
These are some of the biggest and major sins in Islam that calls for punishments in the grave.
1. Shirk
2. To lose hope in the mercy of Allah
3. To disobey parents
4. Zina
5. Drinking alcohol beverages
6. Gambling
7. Taking an innocent life
8. To make a false allegation against a chaste woman
9. To prove false evidence
10. Theft
11. Magic
12. Withholding zakaat

We already know that shit nigga like 40 fucking threads like this have been made we are adults what we wanna do aint your business :camby:
Well more need to be made for people like you who only post perverted threads. Just deal with your sexual frustration head on and get married.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Well more need to be made for people like you who only post perverted threads. Just deal with your sexual frustration head on and get married.
My past five threads had nothing to do with women :susp:

You have 5 posts foh you not worth my breath :susp:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: because I'm new but regardless you wont see me on here much. Just admit you're a pervert walaal.
Believe what you want boo it don't matter to me instead of watching what other niggas are doing work on your own character

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Maybe I'm just naive but I recently started realizing a lot of somalis drink and commit zina. I was getting to know a guy for months and he revealed to me he got oral sex from a girl when he was in high school and I was so disgusted I completely cut him off. He said I was judgemental but I'm really not my natural reaction to those two are disgust. Somalis also always talk about it openly as if it's normal as well. STOP trying to normalize sins which are among the biggest sins in islam. You should be ashamed if you've done either. Not brag about it online.
These are some of the biggest and major sins in Islam that calls for punishments in the grave.
1. Shirk
3. To disobey parents
4. Zina
6. Gambling
10. Theft
11. Magic
12. Withholding zakaat
Mashallah I'm happy there are still people like you out there.

Somali females like you with deen, daqan and sharaaf are like a needle in a haystack in the western world.

1. Shirk
3. To disobey parents
4. Zina
6. Gambling
10. Theft
11. Magic
12. Withholding zakaat
the Dajjal is literally a stones throw away from Earth lool it’s all apart of the game don’t you get it??

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
1. Shirk
3. To disobey parents
4. Zina
6. Gambling
10. Theft
11. Magic
12. Withholding zakaat

You are not being judgmental, people like that can find people like them.:samwelcome:

Unfortunately this stuff is normalized nowadays.

1. Shirk
3. To disobey parents
4. Zina
6. Gambling
10. Theft
11. Magic
12. Withholding zakaat
Yeah truss sister, Alhamdulillah I’ve never got oral or done anything sexual with a girl, never committed zina, never drank Alcohol, never smoked, never been clubbing or carnival, never smoked shisha, I’m shy of girls, Alhamdulillah it’s a blessing from Allah that he’s protected me from those fitna, I just want to get married and experience the barakah

Mashallah I'm happy there are still people like you out there.

Somali females like you with deen, daqan and sharaaf are like a needle in a haystack in the western world.
Thank you walaal. It's really hard to find somali men and women in my age range who even care about deen and dhaqan. That's why most of my friends are older.

0f6e7d73274a031482103b277aa03c62.gif

Yeah truss sister, Alhamdulillah I’ve never got oral or done anything sexual with a girl, never committed zina, never drank Alcohol, never smoked, never been clubbing or carnival, never smoked shisha, I’m shy of girls, Alhamdulillah it’s a blessing from Allah that he’s protected me from those fitna, I just want to get married and experience the barakah
Mashallah you don't understand how blessed you are! I'm so proud of you. May allah bless you with a righteous wife.

Trending

Latest posts