Drinking alcohol and zina are absolutely unacceptable

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It’s was bound to happen. I’m watching this Spanish Netflix show that my latinx friends told me to watch and I couldn’t get past episode 2 lol. Theirs this gay Muslim-Palestinian boy and this Spanish boy whose trying to take a Muslim girls virginity. Its like they’re trying to brainwash the Muslims who watch it.
wtf that is so corrupt the story line I'm glad you left the show lol

Sambuus

Inactive
Reading this thread makes me worried for this ummah wallahi, allah make it easy for us in the day of judgment & the trials of the grave. Inshallah :it0tdo8:

It’s was bound to happen. I’m watching this Spanish Netflix show that my latinx friends told me to watch and I couldn’t get past episode 2 lol. There is this gay Muslim-Palestinian boy and this Spanish boy whose trying to take a Muslim girls virginity. Its like they’re trying to brainwash the Muslims who watch it.

Pardon? :drakelaugh: That’s crazy. And all the shows coming out where a hijabi falls in love with a gaal white boy and she takes off her hijab for him :ftw9nwa: it’s too much

Macalin M

Out here
Pardon? :drakelaugh: That’s crazy. And all the shows coming out where a hijabi falls in love with a gaal white boy and she takes off her hijab for him :ftw9nwa: it’s too much
Loool it’s called elite! All the Spanish speaking people are gassing it up. I thought why not give a watch. Too many homosexual and just sexual scenes as well.

Loool it’s called elite! All the Spanish speaking people are gassing it up. I thought why not give a watch. Too many homosexual and just sexual scenes as well.
Every show nowadays is like that. Khanisnimo is taking over the world. I just stick with my miskeen youtube videos.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Yes zina and alcohol are prohibited in Islam but please remember that there are a handful of Somalis that partake in other acts that are prohibited in Islam such as benefit fraud, tribalism, racism, corruption and getting a second wife behind our women’s back just to name a few :it0tdo8: if we’re gonna practice the deen then we must practice it through the board and avoid ALL sins and not cherry pick:it0tdo8: being a Muslim isn’t just about covering up, avoiding zina and alcohol and unfortunately a lot of Somalis fail to realize that :it0tdo8:

Yes zina and alcohol are prohibited in Islam but please remember that there are a handful of Somalis that partake in other acts that are prohibited in Islam such as benefit fraud, tribalism, racism, corruption and getting a second wife behind our women’s back just to name a few :it0tdo8: if we’re gonna practice the deen then we must practice it through the board and avoid ALL sins and not cherry pick:it0tdo8: being a Muslim isn’t just about covering up, avoiding zina and alcohol and unfortunately a lot of Somalis fail to realize that :it0tdo8:
That’s true we should try to avoid all but I was just speaking specifically on these two. Also it isn’t a requirement to tell your first wife I believe so I don’t think it’s haram.

Someone finally said it, only during Ramadan do some ppl act like these 2 are sins lol then they go back to their old habits

mashaaAllah you have spoken the truth sister. Indeed, we all sin, but the best of those of us who sin 1] keep it private, 2] make sincere tawbah to Allah, beg for his forgiveness, and never go back to that sin, or those sins. Allah hid that brother's sin, yet he decided to expose it, thus leaving the cover of Allah, subhanAllah.

The one who seeks to be chaste, Allah will aid him/her.
The one who seeks to be patient, Allah will aid him/her.
This is a promise from our lord, we just have to put in our best efforts.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
it’s halal if you don’t physically act on it tho right? like you’re just messing around and talking but not physically acting on it?

source.gif

Trending