Drinking alcohol and zina are absolutely unacceptable

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@tima Social media has really impacted our community negatively. Atleast if someone commits a sin they should feel bad and not brag about it and post it which will encourage others to do the same sin.

Some people here don't care about the religion, we are in end times and they think it's a joke.

Thanks for the advice.

وَذَكِّرۡ فَإِنَّ ٱلذِّكۡرَىٰ تَنفَعُ ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنِينَ

(Sahih International)
And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers.

-Sura Adh-Dhariyat, Ayah 55

I can see from your anger that you are embarrassed and feel inferior. You are mad that I highlighted that you can’t read (on account of being reer 68) now you want to talk about my IQ :pachah1:

typical 68 move do you think your deflections work? I won’t insult you even though you have insulted us all with your 68 presence. You insult yourself just fine , please keep going o son of 68 :trumpsmirk:
:what1:Who do I feel inferior to? Why would I be mad? If I can’t read how am I comprehending the bullshit you keep typing and replying to it with logic and common sense ( you evidently lack both). Stop avoiding the question of the day: Where did you find the ‘passage’ and will you give us the link? When will these questions be answered Mr. -63IQ?

:snoop: I’m clearly not deflecting anything, all I did was ask you where you found this ‘passage’ of yours and like the -63IQ mongrel like you are, you decided to avoid my simple question multiple times in a row. I understand your frustrations ( I’m not going to pick on the mentally disabled even further) but you have to stop avoiding my question, can you not understand what I asked you? Stop the trolling!

Your peanut sized brain is unfortunately unable to come up with a legitimate response. I suggest you think before you type Mr.-63IQ. Where are these misfits coming from?
:russsmug::hemad:

@tima Social media has really impacted our community negatively. Atleast if someone commits a sin they should feel bad and not brag about it and post it which will encourage others to do the same sin.

Some people here don't care about the religion, we are in end times and they think it's a joke.

Thanks for the advice.

وَذَكِّرۡ فَإِنَّ ٱلذِّكۡرَىٰ تَنفَعُ ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنِينَ

(Sahih International)
And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers.

-Sura Adh-Dhariyat, Ayah 55
Thanks macaanto :it0tdo8: I agree but they get mad at reminders over here sis so don't even bother.

The first realisation you make is Somalis aren't special. They're as corruptable as any other peoples.

Seek those who are good. Don't attach yourself to a race.

A good christian > A corrupted muslim.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
:what1:Who do I feel inferior to? Why would I be mad? If I can’t read how am I comprehending the bullshit you keep typing and replying to it with logic and common sense ( you evidently lack both). Stop avoiding the question of the day: Where did you find the ‘passage’ and will you give us the link? When will these questions be answered Mr. -63IQ?

:snoop: I’m clearly not deflecting anything, all I did was ask you where you found this ‘passage’ of yours and like the -63IQ mongrel like you are, you decided to avoid my simple question multiple times in a row. I understand your frustrations ( I’m not going to pick on the mentally disabled even further) but you have to stop avoiding my question, can you not understand what I asked you? Stop the trolling!

Your peanut sized brain is unfortunately unable to come up with a legitimate response. I suggest you think before you type Mr.-63IQ. Where are these misfits coming from?
:russsmug::hemad:

#TheWalking68 has no shame indeed now he is writing paragraphs that nobody cares to read. Triggered 68 :chrisfreshhah:

#TheWalking68 has no shame indeed now he is writing paragraphs that nobody cares to read. Triggered 68 :chrisfreshhah:
I proved to you over and over again how your retarded. If your too stupid to read paragraphs just admit it. Mr -63IQ, you seem to be the one who’s actually triggered. This dumbfuck keeps dodging my question and proving how imbecilic he is.
:russ::deadrose:

Nonetheless it’s a great remainder. It is too normalized these days. I fear for future generations who might start drinking and committing zina without shame. At least those that do it these days feel shame about it and have a chance to change their ways.

Muji

VIP
Mashallah I'm happy there are still people like you out there.

Somali females like you with deen, daqan and sharaaf are like a needle in a haystack in the western world.

that’s not true. I don’t know one xalimo who lacks these qualities. You guys are so overly dramatic.

Trending