Drinking alcohol and zina are absolutely unacceptable

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
in my opinion if you drink or do zina keep it to yourself and repent that you never gonna do it again

But theres many who normalize it and brag about what they have done

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
around 2009 when i was in my teens it was a myth for somalis to do these sort of sins openly if at all since somalis werent really rated so there was no one to do these sins or encourage us since no one paid attention to somalis even other somalis would avoid each other but now since somalis in particular somali females are getting so much attention due to social media and so many rappers gassing us and ajanabi men hyping us everyday its getting to these young somali females to do zina mostly due to peer pressure and social media. We have drastically changed in the past 10 years we just have to focus on ourselves and make dua for the rest of our people.

Good to see people here enjoining good and forbidding evil. To those people wh9 get mad when told the harsh truth, I have got some bad news. Your Iman is so non existent, the irritation you feel from being told the truth is coming from the Shaitan in you.

if you feel shame when you commit these sins afterwards there is some light still. But if you get mad, you are in trouble

Don't care about any of these guys. Stand by your views walal.

A lot of them hate hearing the truth and recieving reality checks. Instead of worrying about themselves and reflecting upon their sins. They go ahead and blame everything external. "The old Somalis used to do it as well......." "Even the ottomans sultans drank....." blah blah blah..... I wonder, do these guys only follow the religion when it benefits them? What do they mean by the previous Somalis used to drink? Do they follow the religion for their ancestors or for themselves?

All the people opposing you are the same ones who turn a blind eye whenever the saqajaans of this forum try their best to influence the good members to lead a life of degeneracy. Some of the users even try making fun of me for making the anti-ogrophy threads.

We're in a muslim majority forum for God's sake. What did they expect to hear? Did they think that they would be comforted for their sins or what?

Walle this shit is just too funny.

It's so sad wallahi and I'm going to forever keep my beliefs a couple of random people online are not going to change it. May allah keep you steadfast in faith and reward you for staying away from haram.

tenor.gif
By unharming sins, I mean unharming other people and definitely not as bad as murder or rape. Somalis who drink alcohol and commit zina thinking it's fun shit are dumb and harming themselves, and I don't care about them but if my family drank alcohol or commit zina I would definitely be pissed. I believe Somalis shouldn't go out of their way to try and convince these people who don't care about their deen.

Last edited:
It's most definitely not in order :yloezpe:
Yeah that's why I think your post came off the wrong way, but I understand your intentions now. I do agree that drinking/zina are both bad sins but I don't think you should worry too much about what these random Somalis are doing since they're only harming themselves and not other people. I just see them as an example of what I never want to be.

Macalin M

Out here
around 2009 when i was in my teens it was a myth for somalis to do these sort of sins openly if at all since somalis werent really rated so there was no one to do these sins or encourage us since no one paid attention to somalis even other somalis would avoid each other but now since somalis in particular somali females are getting so much attention due to social media and so many rappers gassing us and ajanabi men hyping us everyday its getting to these young somali females to do zina mostly due to peer pressure and social media. We have drastically changed in the past 10 years we just have to focus on ourselves and make dua for the rest of our people.
Let’s be real this shits been happening since early 00’s (or possibly before that but I’m just saying what I remember)

Only difference is that Somalis seem to be more active in social media nowadays. Since all they had back then was like MSN and shit kkk.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
By unharming sins, I mean unharming other people and definitely not as bad as murder or rape. Somalis who drink alcohol and commit zina thinking it's fun shit are dumb and harming themselves, and I don't care about them but if my family drank alcohol or commit zina I would definitely be pissed. I believe Somalis shouldn't go out of their way to try and convince these people who don't care about their deen.

omg heyy girl long time how's life?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Let’s be real this shits been happening since early 00’s (or possibly before that but I’m just saying what I remember)

Only difference is that Somalis seem to be more active in social media nowadays. Since all they had back then was like MSN and shit kkk.
NOT saying it never happened I'm saying is becoming like you said the norm to do these things often as we are centre of attention on social media more somalo females are being peer pressured to do unlawful acts. If one comment from an ajanabi about somali girls drive them crazy than imagine if one said "ohh more should be liberal and drink alcohol" they probably would be gullible and try it out

Macalin M

Out here
NOT saying it never happened I'm saying is becoming like you said the norm to do these things often as we are centre of attention on social media more somalo females are being peer pressured to do unlawful acts. If one comment from an ajanabi about somali girls drive them crazy than imagine if one said "ohh more should be liberal and drink alcohol" they probably would be gullible and try it out
It’s was bound to happen. I’m watching this Spanish Netflix show that my latinx friends told me to watch and I couldn’t get past episode 2 lol. There is this gay Muslim-Palestinian boy and this Spanish boy whose trying to take a Muslim girls virginity. Its like they’re trying to brainwash the Muslims who watch it.

Last edited:

Trending