Dr. Umar vs Kevin Samuels

Who do you support?

• Dr Umar Johnson

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Kitten Heels Samuels

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
You're not talking logically.

I'm not AA, I don't twerk, i'm a muslim Alhamdulilah nor am I talking about marrying one.. So does that have to do with the discussion?

If you think that the rap and hiphop industry especially gangasta rap hasn't had a huge impact on AA culture negatively, then I don't know for you.

I know you don't. But you honestly believe Black Women in America are as graceful and hardworking as Somali women who done nothing wrong. Look at these women above, their highest achievement is cashing checks for a child out of wedlock or participating in some ratchet reality drama like Real Housewives of New York or some shit.

I know you don't. But you honestly believe Black Women in America are as graceful and hardworking as Somali women who done nothing wrong. Look at these women above, their highest achievement is cashing checks for a child out of wedlock or participating in some ratchet reality drama like Real Housewives of New York or some shit.

Bolded part:
Clearly that is false. Statistically they're the sole breadwinners of their kids so i fail to see how that is the case. Statistically, they're also one of the most educated female groups, and more so then their men. So, you're argument is false.

Also, if you think women being on real housewives ect is worse than the rap industry ect then you're beyond biased at this point.

Anyways, i'm not AA so peace.

Last edited:
The unchecked baby mama drama, single parent household produce this kind of women who vandalizes restaurant furniture and than try to boycott the establishment of a self made black man establishment by cancelling him.

Tune in from 27 mark

Bolded part:
Clearly that is false. Statistically they're the sole breadwinners of their kids so i fail to see how that is the case. Statistically, they're also one of the most educated female groups, and more so then their men. So, you're argument is false.

Also, if you think women being on real housewives ect is worse than the rap industry ect then you're beyond biased at this point.

Anyways, i'm not AA so peace.

Breadwinner implies that there is a stable two parent household which isn't the case. Nearly a third of single mothers live in poverty, even while cashing out child support checks. In average Black woman is more educated and yet poorer than average Black man.

You're right. Rap music cause more harm to Black community than Reality TV shows but do you know what is worse thanHip Hop? Children raised in single mother household and guess who is the national champion of this category.

Last edited:
Dating is the most suitable metric for attraction. If Black women are genuinely attractive they'd have high or average match-up rates. They don't across different apps, so it is a valid representative sample.

Another study confirming dating apps data is the studies for Asian men.

The old study was from 2011, nearly just a decade ago there are very few studies focused on Black women, guess why?

I think another big issue is that black women tend to want to date only black men, which is sad because black men would rather date anybody including ugly, fat white women than a black woman.

I think another big issue is that black women tend to want to date only black men, which is sad because black men would rather date anybody including ugly, fat white women than a black woman.

True. Some people here want to make Black AA Woman as some sort of saint who stick up with their men. Reality is no other group of men pays attention to Black women. Brad, Enrique, Mohamed, Wang ain't rushing to marry Shaniqua from the hood.

Black Women have no choice but to date Black Men because they have no other option. Best believe if Shaniqua has the same appeal as Ling Ling she wouldn't even look at Jamaal's direction.

reer

VIP
Breadwinner implies that there is a stable two parent household which isn't the case. Nearly a third of single mothers live in poverty, even while cashing out child support checks. In average Black woman is more educated and yet poorer than average Black man.

You're right. Rap music cause more harm to Black community than Reality TV shows but do you know what is worse thanHip Hop? Children raised in single mother household and guess who is the national champion of this category.
unplanned bastard children of hood hores and gangbangers has shown to be more detrimental to a people. society starts in the home thats why they have more problems. guri uma dhisno.

Lol majority actually work and even within marriage they're earning the same if not more than their husbands.

Black mothers are by far the most likely to be the primary economic support for their families, both because a higher percentage are single mothers and because when part of a married couple, they are more likely to earn as much as or more than their husbands. (see Figure 3b)

Lol, its takes two to tango. Men get women pregnant and are just as responsible for their kids as women. It is downright sexism for you to think that it is acceptable for men to just get women pregnant and just bounce. You have that mentality and it shows as you're blaming the women for something that takes a man and women to produce.

True. Some people here want to make Black AA Woman as some sort of saint who stick up with their men. Reality is no other group of men pays attention to Black women. Brad, Enrique, Mohamed, Wang ain't rushing to marry Shaniqua from the hood.

Black Women have no choice but to date Black Men because they have no other option. Best believe if Shaniqua has the same appeal as Ling Ling she wouldn't even look at Jamaal's direction.

Let's break this down

Shaniqua from the hood= uneducated, or little education, lives in a poor area, works a low-paying job, maybe skinny or overweight. lives in the hood, only black men available, but they are also incarcerated often.

Shaniqua is only around black men, so dates them. She may also feel that black men only understand her. If Shaniqua is more open-minded in dating, she can definitely date someone of another race.

Educated black women= educated, makes good money, lives in a nice area. socializes with men of different races but still would like to marry a black man. however, there aren't a lot of black men at her level. The few there want to date white women as they see that as the true sign of success.

if the educated black woman decides to date outside of her race she wouldn't have a problem. Black women are now realizing that there isn't any benefit in being loyal to black men and you see more of them dating other men.

People love to blame black women for everything but they should blame black men, who once they get successful they got a white girlfriend, who hate and slander black women when they themselves were birthed by one, and who slander black women who date outside of their race.

Most black men have some self-hate issues and they need a lot of therapy. You will never see another man hate their own women the way black men hate black women.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Khaleej nigga down bad for hairy gorillas :tacky:

Lol, I don't really care for or believe in some sort of "racial hierarchy" in terms of looks. Sounds like some weird, don't get out much internet shit. There are good-looking women everywhere in the world and I'm not all that shallow either.

Lol, I don't really care for or believe in some sort of "racial hierarchy" in terms of looks. Sounds like some weird, don't get out much internet shit. There are good-looking women everywhere in the world and I'm not all that shallow either.
:damn:nigga this is online you have to be a bit racist and a bit rude to get it all out :silanyosmile:

Trending