• Dr Umar Johnson

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Kitten Heels Samuels

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Couldn't you guys iqnore black women? If your setting alone she playing with her hair looking your way

Pretend you've never saw her. Easy, they never do shit

Lol majority actually work and even within marriage they're earning the same if not more than their husbands.

Black mothers are by far the most likely to be the primary economic support for their families, both because a higher percentage are single mothers and because when part of a married couple, they are more likely to earn as much as or more than their husbands. (see Figure 3b)

Lol, its takes two to tango. Men get women pregnant and are just as responsible for their kids as women. It is downright sexism for you to think that it is acceptable for men to just get women pregnant and just bounce. You have that mentality and it shows as you're blaming the women for something that takes a man and women to produce.

Typical libtard leftist study sponsored by Democrats. Conflating distinct variables across the board to come up with a laughable conclusion. How the hell are you putting married on one side with all other categories on the other?

Co-breedwinning mother i:e brings at least 25% of family income. Even the manner it is worded gives it away.

Terminology.JPG

Have a look at https://blackdemographics.com/

Black family income.JPG

Single income.JPG

Houshold poverty.JPG

Femal houshold income.JPG

I'm not faulting black Women for having sex. We're in 2021, hookup culture is real and deeply ingrained in modern society. I'm blaming them for not using protection, after mourning pill or abortion than play victim.

The moment a Black women is pregnant it is totally her responsibility to keep and deliver the baby irrespective of father's consent. Black women chooses when a life is brought to this world and they choose to raise a child in a single parent household. We are always told about deadbeat absent black fathers but when do we ever talk about Black mothers who willingly laid down without protection and solely chose to carry on pregnancy?

Alhamdulilah, Islam is the only defend/shield against this shit. We're lucky wallahi :banderas:
They're both grifters. One plays on women's fear of being alone and the other's a pan-African Al Sharpton lol

Typical libtard leftist study sponsored by Democrats. Conflating distinct variables across the board to come up with a laughable conclusion. How the hell are you putting married on one side with all other categories on the other?

Co-breedwinning mother i:e brings at least 25% of family income. Even the manner it is worded gives it away.

View attachment 183724

Have a look at https://blackdemographics.com/

View attachment 183728

View attachment 183729

View attachment 183731
View attachment 183730

I'm not faulting black Women for having sex. We're in 2021, hookup culture is real and deeply ingrained in modern society. I'm blaming them for not using protection, after mourning pill or abortion than play victim.

The moment a Black women is pregnant it is totally her responsibility to keep and deliver the baby irrespective of father's consent. Black women chooses when a life is brought to this world and they choose to raise a child in a single parent household. We are always told about deadbeat absent black fathers but when do we ever talk about Black mothers who willingly laid down without protection and solely chose to carry on pregnancy?

I will proper take look at the statistics later.

I really can't get behind the bit in bold. Sex is mostly for procreation which is something Western societies have forgotten and it seems to so have too. No contraception is 100% and people need to understand that if you sleep with someone there is a good chance a child will come of it. These black men are willingly sleeping with women without using a condom.

Saying its soley a black woman's responsibility is one of the reasons why we hear of cases of men with 5 babymamas. People like 'Future' are praised in your community and will continue to cause havoc because 'hey its a only a black woman' s fault'. Those are the types of men that are seen as 'cool'. If that isn't sexism, I don't know what is.

The fact of the matter is that before the 1970s black women had higher rates of marriage than even white women. When crack cocain, war on drugs and very high rates of incarceration over took the black communities that is when single parenthood become common. The website YOU posted supports and claims this and that was mostly my argument. You can't point the finger at them without realizing how all of these factors have contributed to this. The men are meant to be the leaders of society but if they are in bad shape due to racism, self hatred ect how on earth do you expect women to be better?

Last edited:
Let's break this down

Shaniqua from the hood= uneducated, or little education, lives in a poor area, works a low-paying job, maybe skinny or overweight. lives in the hood, only black men available, but they are also incarcerated often.

Shaniqua is only around black men, so dates them. She may also feel that black men only understand her. If Shaniqua is more open-minded in dating, she can definitely date someone of another race.

Educated black women= educated, makes good money, lives in a nice area. socializes with men of different races but still would like to marry a black man. however, there aren't a lot of black men at her level. The few there want to date white women as they see that as the true sign of success.

if the educated black woman decides to date outside of her race she wouldn't have a problem. Black women are now realizing that there isn't any benefit in being loyal to black men and you see more of them dating other men.

People love to blame black women for everything but they should blame black men, who once they get successful they got a white girlfriend, who hate and slander black women when they themselves were birthed by one, and who slander black women who date outside of their race.

Most black men have some self-hate issues and they need a lot of therapy. You will never see another man hate their own women the way black men hate black women.

Sorry that is simply not true.

33% of educated Black Women (around 6 million more or less) have associate degree or higher yet only 300k Black women married out. At best hypothetically assuming that all who married out are educated (unlikely) just 300k out of 6 million educated Black Women were deemed attractive enough to get hitched by a man of different race. They lack options and it shows.

Black Women Mairrage rate.JPG

Education.JPG

BLACK MARRIAGE – BlackDemographics.com

Last edited:
I will proper take look at the statistics later.

I really can't get behind the bit in bold. Sex is mostly for procreation which is something Western societies have forgotten and it seems to so have too. No contraception is 100% and people need to understand that if you sleep with someone there is a good chance a child will come of it. These black men are willingly sleeping with women without using a condom.

Saying its soley a black woman's responsibility is one of the reasons why we hear of cases of men with 5 babymamas. People like 'Future' are praised in your community and will continue to cause havoc because 'hey its a only a black woman' s fault'. Those are the types of men that are seen as 'cool'. If that isn't sexism, I don't know what is.

The fact of the matter is that before the 1970s black women had higher rates of marriage than even white women. When crack cocain, war on drugs and very high rates of incarceration over took the black communities that is when single parenthood become common. The website YOU posted supports and claims this and that was mostly my argument. You can't point the finger at them without realizing how all of these factors have contributed to this. The men are meant to be the leaders of society but if they are in bad shape due to racism, self hatred ect how on earth do you expect women to be better?

Not anymore. Sexual intercourse is mostly practiced for gratification purposes among youth at present. So it is a shared responsibility between the two parties to use protection during the act. However, in the event of pregnancy, it becomes the sole responsibility of the woman. The Man have no say what's so ever if a baby is born or not. It all comes down the woman's decision. How is holding her responsible for her own choice is a shared responsibility?

You conveniently left out the baby mothers who have kids with multiple fathers as well. Or the epidemic single parent lifestyle that has become part of the Black community's culture. Back in the day single mothers were shunned and looked down upon now they're celebrated as queens. Strong independent baby mama who raise dysfunctional kids and continue the fatherless household cycle.

Literally type babymama or single mother followed by Kevin Samuel and watch any podcast. Almost every single one them is masculine, loud overweight with kids that thinks she deserves a high value man for no reason. The delusion is unreal.

Divorce rate & rise of Single Mothers has been consistent with the handout of welfare. Simply Black women found a new daddy in the government and disregarded the need for a husband and in extension two parent household since social services and child support are guaranteed by the government. Instead of shunning and ostracizing a baby mama who choose to give birth out of wedlock they normalize it. Some even step up as step fathers and tryna act as "good guy she deserves" or F-boy who uses her one night stands than ghosts her. Honestly who would take a baby mama seriously?

The biggest honor a women bestow upon a man is a child, she gave it away to random dude without mandating marriage. A baby mama is a reflection of the women more so than the man because she choose to deliver a child without marriage.

I'll concede to this thought. It is Black man's fault for setting the standard so low for Black Women to act up this way. They willingly boost the ego and go along to date low quality Black women without criteria for bump and dumps.

Last edited:
I'm sure its the same and i'll check out the statistics. The fact of the matter is AAs like Afro Caribbeans do not have a culture of marriage. It goes back to slavery and the trauma surrounding it unfortunately.

If a community isn't marriage minded. You can bring these men white women, latino women, Ethiopian ect and these women will end up as mostly single mothers, simply because the men they're dealing with do not value it.

Look at these rappers with white, Latino and mixed women. Hardly any of them have married these women, but were quick to get them pregnant.

That is why saying black women are mostly at fault is ridiculous because you're making it seem like they're plants that reproduce assexually and you're making it seem like these men are actually marrying other races of women.
AA's used to marry a lot back in the days but not anymore

The black women calling in the show are usually baby mamas with education that valued school more than finding a real partner, and when they are alone with kids they want to find a man with unrealistic standards (6 figures a year, handsome and such)

Xaruun

VIP
The black women calling in the show are usually baby mamas with education that valued school more than finding a real partner, and when they are alone with kids they want to find a man with unrealistic standards (6 figures a year, handsome and such)
Men don’t usually prioritise income when choosing a spouse (especially if they’re doing well for themselves). They’ll prioritise looks, mileage/history, personality, compatibility/shared values etc. Even if they want a partner who makes good money they’ll still place importance on other characteristics. The ones who call into his show are usually lacking in those aspects. Still, they could easily find someone if they dropped their crazy standards (that even childless women on their level don’t have). I don’t know why they need to be humiliated by a 50 year old metrosexual to realise this.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why do AAs love to expose and ridicule themselves to the world? Kevin Samuel (a black man) has built a platform of clowning low self esteem black women who are begging for validation of a twice divorced man who is old enough to be a grandfather.
the funny thing is he doesn’t only clown women, in fact most of his callers were usually men. I remember he was going on this one guy saying he’s fat, broke, and has a small d*ck and if he doesn’t fix up he’ll be alone forever. That only went viral because everyone was laughing. It’s crazy how the internet is making it seem like this man is going out of his way to harass and ridicule black women and black women only. When in reality people go out of their way to call him and ask for the harsh truth. It just so happened that when he tells black women the harsh truth that goes viral and everyone goes ape brain.

Not anymore. Sexual intercourse is mostly practiced for gratification purposes among youth at present. So it is a shared responsibility between the two parties to use protection during the act. However, in the event of pregnancy, it becomes the sole responsibility of the woman. The Man have no say what's so ever if a baby is born or not. It all comes down the woman's decision. How is holding her responsible for her own choice is a shared responsibility?

You conveniently left out the baby mothers who have kids with multiple fathers as well. Or the epidemic single parent lifestyle that has become part of the Black community's culture. Back in the day single mothers were shunned and looked down upon now they're celebrated as queens. Strong independent baby mama who raise dysfunctional kids and continue the fatherless household cycle.

Literally type babymama or single mother followed by Kevin Samuel and watch any podcast. Almost every single one them is masculine, loud overweight with kids that thinks she deserves a high value man for no reason. The delusion is unreal.

Divorce rate & rise of Single Mothers has been consistent with the handout of welfare. Simply Black women found a new daddy in the government and disregarded the need for a husband and in extension two parent household since social services and child support are guaranteed by the government. Instead of shunning and ostracizing a baby mama who choose to give birth out of wedlock they normalize it. Some even step up as step fathers and tryna act as "good guy she deserves" or F-boy who uses her one night stands than ghosts her. Honestly who would take a baby mama seriously?

The biggest honor a women bestow upon a man is a child, she gave it away to random dude without mandating marriage. A baby mama is a reflection of the women more so than the man because she choose to deliver a child without marriage.

I'll concede to this thought. It is Black man's fault for setting the standard so low for Black Women to act up this way. They willingly boost the ego and go along to date low quality Black women without criteria for bump and dumps.

Where is your proof that black women collect handouts more than any other race? Is that your biase talking? Its ironic when black women are actually more employed than black men! And that is me using the statistics page you're using. For every 93 black men with a job, there is 100 black women:

Screenshot_20210507_002133.jpg

This talk of people having sex for simple gratification isn't the point. There is a reason why I said Western society forgets that the main purpose of sex is for procreation and that contraception is not 100%. Any man that sleeps with a woman needs to understand this, so they are just as responsible. This lack of accountability is nothing but sexist nonsense you're regurgitating to such an extent you're discounting basic biology.

How can black men set standards low when they have their own issues. Are men now faultless? Men can only set low standards when they've reached a point in life when they can have high standards.

Also using your own statistics, this is the link between the war on drugs and marriage rate:

Screenshot_20210507_003347.jpg

You're actually disingenuous that welfare is the cause of the breakdown of their community. Black women have one of the highest work rates amongst women, so why lie? You actually sound like those redpill AA men.

the funny thing is he doesn’t only clown women, in fact most of his callers were usually men. I remember he was going on this one guy saying he’s fat, broke, and has a small d*ck and if he doesn’t fix up he’ll be alone forever. That only went viral because everyone was laughing. It’s crazy how the internet is making it seem like this man is going out of his way to harass and ridicule black women and black women only. When in reality people go out of their way to call him and ask for the harsh truth. It just so happened that when he tells black women the harsh truth that goes viral and everyone goes ape brain.
Yea im pretty sure he started off his youtube career cracking down on black men

Now he soley clowns women as that is more profitable. Find me a recent video of the last yr where he was clowing men.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Now he soley clowns women as that is more profitable. Find me a recent video of the last yr where he was clowing men.
Hey, don’t hate the player, hate the game. :icon lol:

My honest take is if a woman calls him to ask for his opinion, she has no right to complain about his opinion. I seriously don’t think he’s done anything wrong, you’d think after saying all these harsh things he’d lose callers, but he doesn’t. Just goes to show he’s not the problem, but the people feeding into it are.

My honest take is if a woman calls him to ask for his opinion, she has no right to complain about his opinion. I seriously don’t think he’s done anything wrong, you’d think after saying all these harsh things he’d lose callers, but he doesn’t. Just goes to show he’s not the problem, but the people feeding into it are.

Most of the comment section are madow men who either hate all women or who hate their women specifically. They love it and actually want to see women call in so they can be ripped into shreds. Even a virgin was told that her standards are too high and that she should sleep with someone. This is coming from a 50+ man who then soley blames women for single motherhood but gives young girls like that advice. All in all this is just a session for the men of that community to humiliate their women whilst the dumbo women help in their humiliation.

Would you think that behavior was normal. If a Xalimo or Abdi were behaving that way?

Last edited:
I'm sure its the same and i'll check out the statistics. The fact of the matter is AAs like Afro Caribbeans do not have a culture of marriage. It goes back to slavery and the trauma surrounding it unfortunately.

If a community isn't marriage minded. You can bring these men white women, latino women, Ethiopian ect and these women will end up as mostly single mothers, simply because the men they're dealing with do not value it.

Look at these rappers with white, Latino and mixed women. Hardly any of them have married these women, but were quick to get them pregnant.

That is why saying black women are mostly at fault is ridiculous because you're making it seem like they're plants that reproduce assexually and you're making it seem like these men are actually marrying other races of women.
"In 1960, 61% of blacks were married in 1960, but by 2008 it was only 32%".

Looks like a recent phenomena to me.

Xaruun

VIP

They’re asking for it wallahi. His whole career is based on violating people.

Most of the comment section are madow men who either hate all women or who hate their women specifically. They love it and actually want to see women call in so they can be ripped into shreds. Even a virgin was told that her standards are too high and that she should sleep with someone. This is coming from a 50+ man who then soley blames women for single motherhood but gives young girls like that advice. All in all this is just a session for the men of that community to humiliate their women whilst the dumbo women help in their humiliation.

Would you think that behavior was normal. If a Xalimo or Abdi were behaving that way?

I though only Somalis had incels. Somalis have less incels than most group of people. But xalimos love to sh1t on them and act other groups don’t have gender wars and incels