Dr. Umar vs Kevin Samuels

Who do you support?

• Dr Umar Johnson

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Kitten Heels Samuels

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
@Magan95 You’re 100% a black woman.

I'm 100% Xalimo, naag nool, hoyoo mataalo crew who does identify as Black. Hadaa rabtid inaa kutiiisiyo 23andme DNA testkayga ii soo sheeg hunno.

The only thing is, I correct misinformation, and there seems to be alot of hidden agenda directed towards Black women.

Last edited:
I edited my previous post, give it another read.

Btw the article you posted from inverse has some wrong information. They mention OK cupid data sets and say :
This is not true because black women gave the highest ratings to black men.
They also mention tinder but don't include data sets from it. Instead, the chart they had came from "Facebook app Are You Interested" and the old OKC study.

You said it yourself some information are conflicting concerning white men attraction rates. One study shows they are favored by all women the other shows they are favored by all except for Black women. Background noise in the world of data as the White man in general remains the most desirable by majority of women from different backgrounds.

Both studies, however, point to the same direction that black women are the least desirable.

You said it yourself some information are conflicting concerning white men attraction rates. One study shows they are favored by all women the other shows they are favored by all except for Black women. Background noise in the world of data as the White man in general remains the most desirable by majority of women from different backgrounds.

Both studies, however, point to the same direction that black women are the least desirable.

Once again, White men are desired the most by White, Asian, and Latina women. You need to be more specific. One could argue that's because of their money and "status." They were not desired by Black women. I don't think you understand what I'm saying, whether both studies point to black women being the least desirable, it means nothing in the grand scheme of things because the data sets are inconclusive.

What you can say is, "According to OK cupid, Black women were the least desirable on the app"
Not "Black women are the least desirable."

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
He's got nothing on brother Umar
Why do AAs love to expose and ridicule themselves to the world? Kevin Samuel (a black man) has built a platform of clowning low self esteem black women who are begging for validation of a twice divorced man who is old enough to be a grandfather.
No joke though the man is somewhat amusing. He's like black Jordan Peterson giving common sense advice except it's to idiots with delusions of grandeur instead of cadaan teenagers who's dad went missing. He's just another grifter in the wild West of African American Internet.

And let this be a reminder to all you idiots complaining about gender wars and 1ncels, our problems our tiny compared to other groups and you out it under a microscope because you hang around these places.

Last edited:
Lets be honest. Even well put together feminine black women struggle.

Black women do not fit into societies beauty standards so instead of pretending that its merely do to their behavior, be honest and just admit you find them unattractive.

Funny how men do not have a problem with ghetto Latino women and ghetto mixed women who dress and behave the same way as black women. Look at the hoodrat ghetto women like sawaeeti and other lightskin insta girls who are loud, hood with the crazy fake nails and men are still salivating.

The truth is that a natural, dark skin and wide nosed black woman will always attract negatively from you.

That is true. Black women (AA) are not deemed attractive even if they're feminine. If I see a fit and submissive black woman who is facially not attractive I will probably won't peruse her compared to say a lighter skinned Latina with average body and beautiful face. But she will most likely attract and most importantly keep a Black man of her own race.

I don't think it has to do with European beauty standards. Filipinos are lighter than Somali or Sudani women yet they are less attractive. In fact the very existence of Cushitic people debunks this myth. Is it racism, off course no. I'll treat the Black & Filipino woman with the same respect I treat Somali woman. I walk around everyday seeing beautiful submissive and feminine Somali women, why would I go for a less attractive Filipino or Black Woman?

He's got nothing brother Umar

No joke though the man is somewhat amusing. He's like black Jordan Peterson giving common sense advice except it's to idiots with delusions of grandeur instead of cadaan teenagers who's dad went missing. He's just another grifter in the wild West of African American Internet.

And let this be a reminder to all you idiots complaining about gender wars and 1ncels, our problems our tiny compared to other groups and you out it under a microscope because you hang around these places.

Some of his advice are not just 'common sense'. I clocked this the day he had a young 22 year old virgin and he expected to put out if not she will be on the 'shelf'. It has nothing to do with traditionalism or common sense, its just an entertainment platform for the men and women to clown each other. To think he's the same age as our fathers.

He has women on air looking a fool regardless of whether they are truly delusional or not. His platform is there to embarrass his own people and further contribute to the narrative that black women are undesirable. Like who actively goes out of their way to do this to their community.

Its like a Faraax with a massive platform, going out of his way to show the world how undesirable Somali women are and exposing silly low self esteem Xalimos to the mocking of the world.

AAs are finished.

Last edited:
Regardless of whether dating is the most suitable metric for attraction, online dating is a small subset of it. You can't take old and inconclusive data and generalize an entire race.

Online dating is a good metric for attraction. I don't know what other metric other than one night stands to gauge attraction and even then there are tons of horny desperate guys who will match and bang unattractive so the stat is probably skewed in black woman favor.

That is true. Black women (AA) are not deemed attractive even if they're feminine. If I see a fit and submissive black woman who is facially not attractive I will probably won't peruse her compared to say a lighter skinned Latina with average body and beautiful face. But she will most likely attract a black man of her race.

I don't think it has to do with European beauty standards. Filipinos are lighter than Somali or Sudani women yet they are less attractive. In fact the very existence of Cushtic people debunks this myth. Is it racism, off course no. I'll treat the Black & Filipino woman with the same respect. I walk around beautiful submissive and feminine Somali women everyday, why would I go for a Filipino or Black Woman?

Its not about you though? You're Somali so you're naturally going to prefer Somali women and women with petite features similar to Somali women.

Its self hating AAs who complain about ghetto loud black womem, while salivating over insta baddies who literally behave like the stereotypical low value black women such as the nails, twerking ect. Even white/Latino women such as yesjulz and Dani leigh profited from behaving this way. Black men love them because of their looks despite behaving no different if not worse.

People just need to admit the truth.

Once again, White men are desired the most by White, Asian, and Latina women. You need to be more specific. One could argue that's because of their money and "status." They were not desired by Black women. I don't think you understand what I'm saying, whether both studies point to black women being the least desirable, it means nothing in the grand scheme of things because the data sets are inconclusive.

What you can say is, "According to OK cupid, Black women were the least desirable on the app"
Not "Black women are the least desirable."

But that's the problem. The data is conclusive for Black women. There is a conflict in the White Man category so there is a debate around the attractiveness rate of White Man, a totally different topic than desirability of Black women. Both studies point out the same on black women and differ slightly on White men.

And BTW on average Asian men earn more than Black men yet they still remain the least desirable.

Xaruun

VIP
But that's the problem. The data is conclusive for Black women. There is a conflict in the White Man category so there is a debate around the attractiveness rate of White Man, a totally different topic than desirability of Black women. Both studies point out the same on black women and differ slightly on White men.

And BTW on average Asian men earn more than Black men yet they still remain the least desirable.
Looks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Money

Looks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Money

Be honest.
What race of men do you find the most good looking? Personally for me, it's Black men. White men look so feminine.
I don't understand why other races of women (not including black women) gravitate towards white men apart from their "status." We know that's why East Asian women flocking to them.
Latina women want them for their whiteness lol.

Its not about you though? You're Somali so you're naturally going to prefer Somali women and women with petite features similar to Somali women.

Its self hating AAs who complain about ghetto loud black womem, while salivating over insta baddies who literally behave like the stereotypical low value black women such as the nails, twerking ect. Even white/Latino women such as yesjulz and Dani leigh profited from behaving this way. Black men love them because of their looks despite behaving no different if not worse.

People just need to admit the truth.

My apologies. Never knew you're a Black women, I thought you're Somali.

Look we men are visual creatures. The prettier the face the most likely we'll simp,take the disrespect and let go of red flags. Especially young men. All men are simps for beautiful women irrespective of colour or race, pretty privilege is real its the first thing that caught our attention and that's why IG models are on fire.

Away from attraction, isn't the behavior and attitude of average Black women self destructive? I mean they can sleep with a black man but they can not keep or marry him.

Share your perspective who's fault for current chaos engulfing AA community Men or Women?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Be honest.
What race of men do you find the most good looking? Personally for me, it's Black men. White men look so feminine.
I don't understand why other races of women (not including black women) gravitate towards white men apart from their "status." We know that's why East Asian women flocking to them.
When you say black men are you only talking about jåreers? :comeon:

My apologies. Never knew you're a Black women, I thought you're Somali.

Look we men are visual creatures. The prettier the face the most likely we'll simp,take the disrespect and let go of red flags. Especially young men. All men are simps for beautiful women irrespective of colour or race, pretty privilege is real its the first thing that caught our attention and that's why IG models are on fire.

Away from attraction, isn't the behavior and attitude of average Black women self destructive? I mean they can sleep with a black man but they can not keep or marry him.

Share your perspective who's fault for current chaos engulfing AA community Men or Women?

Erm are you saying this to throw shade warya.

I'm Somali. Nothing in my post indicates i'm madow.

Are you an AA man by any chance? Billa adhab.

Anyways the bit in bold is dumb. Madow men have low marriage rates. Even in the UK most mixed raced people with white mum and black dad are from single parent households. Seems to be all women are the problem then right?

Be honest.
I don’t think race determines your attractiveness. If you’re attractive you’re attractive. Everyone has a different definition of beauty though.

Erm are you saying this to throw shade warya.

I'm Somali. Nothing in my post indicates i'm madow.

Are you an AA man by any chance? Billa adhab.

Anyways the bit in bold is dumb. Madow men have low marriage rates. Even in the UK most mixed raced people with white mum and black dad are from single parent households. Seems to be all women are the problem then right?

You emphasized my ethnicity and than defended AA women by dragging other groups who act ratchet. To answer your question I'm not but listen to Kevin Podcast and he made a strong case against Black Women in America.

You emphasized my ethnicity and than defended AA women by dragging other who act ratchet. To answer your question I'm not but listen to Kevin Podcast and he made a strong case against Black Women in America.

I emphasized your ethnicity to suggest that you not being into AA women is normal because your not AA.

If black women are mostly to blame, why are kids with white mothers and black dads from the highest single parent backgrounds?

Xaruun

VIP
Be honest.
I’m a guy :camby:

Trending