Who do you support?

• Dr Umar Johnson

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Kitten Heels Samuels

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters

Xaruun

VIP
I though only Somalis had incels. Somalis have less incels than most group of people. But xalimos love to sh1t on them and act other groups don’t have gender wars and incels
s don’t know the meaning of the word incel. They just use it to refer to any misogynist farax

Where is your proof that black women collect handouts more than any other race? Is that your biase talking? Its ironic when black women are actually more employed than black men! And that is me using the statistics page you're using. For every 93 black men with a job, there is 100 black women:

View attachment 183747

This talk of people having sex for simple gratification isn't the point. There is a reason why I said Western society forgets that the main purpose of sex is for procreation and that contraception is not 100%. Any man that sleeps with a woman needs to understand this, so they are just as responsible. This lack of accountability is nothing but sexist nonsense you're regurgitating to such an extent you're discounting basic biology.

How can black men set standards low when they have their own issues. Are men now faultless? Men can only set low standards when they've reached a point in life when they can have high standards.

Also using your own statistics, this is the link between the war on drugs and marriage rate:

View attachment 183748

You're actually disingenuous that welfare is the cause of the breakdown of their community. Black women have one of the highest work rates amongst women, so why lie? You actually sound like those redpill AA men.

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

There is nothing sexist about holding an adult woman accountable for carrying on a pregnancy and keeping a child without father consent. Does the guy take responsibility for getting her up knocked up, sure. I'd say 50/50. But who'es sole authority when it comes to carrying on the pregnancy? Answer this question without getting emotional.

Romanticizing Single Mother households is the main reason why these young women keep the child instead of terminating the pregnancy.

16% of Black men are disabled i.e unable to work. For argument sake since its 2013 cut it in half make it at 8% and Black women outnumber Black men by 2% so of course they'll have more workers than Black men on sheer numbers.

Disabled.JPG

Literally an entire 10% differential in favor of Black women. What this chart has shown us that Black men are less numerous & less educated than Black women yet out earn and outwork Black women in full-time Job category.

Regarding the war on drug statistics, how do you explain the rise of single mother household in the mid 60s to mid 80s from 25% to 60% before Cocaine crack down?

I'll tell you why it is called AFDC & NWRO welfare programs. Black women don't need Black men in prison to deliver babies out of wedlock. It went on for nearly 2 decades before DEAs mass incarceration of Black men.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aid_to_Families_with_Dependent_Children#Criticism

Black Women were steering to single motherhood 2 decades before War on Drugs. Even the next paragraph does not confirm cause and effect but assumes there is correlation which may or may not be true.

Relation not casuation.JPG

Last edited:

He's not racist or look down on Black women, Arab & White women can get it too.

There was a Somali girl calling him but amma hide our ceeb.

:gaasdrink:

Last edited:
I though only Somalis had incels. Somalis have less incels than most group of people. But xalimos love to sh1t on them and act other groups don’t have gender wars and incels
It's because Somali incels are stupidly vocal for a relatively small ethnic group, damn near every demographic has come across them online.

It's because Somali incels are stupidly vocal for a relatively small ethnic group, damn near every demographic has come across them online.
Somalis are not pc. We love to use skin colour or facial structure as a diss. We basically say sh1t others think but has too much sense to say openly

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Both these men display narcissistic traits and prey on black women. One uses honey and the other uses vinegar to exploit them (1) be it their self-esteem and insecurities or (2) their sense of compassion and desire for racial upliftment. Neither are capable of being in a stable lasting relationship with one woman. Umar Johnson in spite of his Muslim upbringing has a few baby mothers and suffered a scandal with a stripper some years back. He often speaks in lascivious terms and fantasizes about his Pan-African polygamous/polyamorous desires. His advice is better than Samuels but he doesn't live by his words as we can't forget his siphoning of funds to build a school for disadvantaged black boys which never happened.

Somalis are not pc. We love to use skin colour or facial structure as a diss. We basically say sh1t others think but has too much sense to say openly
You only make enemies this way which is something we can't afford to do. I just wished they'd be tactful & take the flag down before airing their opinions lol.

Kevin is the first guy who called out Derrick Jaxon a year ago for gassing and misleading Black Women.

It come out recently that relationship expert Derrick Jaxon is a serial cheater who makes his money by sweet talking Black Women into his BS products.

kevin samuels is giving off very feminine vibes in that pic lol... but tbh i don't support either side, because the non muslims will never be happy with muslims until the muslims give up their deen or compromise their deen